South park trophies

itzzh3lixx

the trophy list looks interesting. I just hope this game is long. I keep getting the nagging feeling that this will end up being only like 10 hours at most, and they want you to play that multiple times. Thats not $60 worthy for me. Hopefully i'm wrong.

After looking at that, I want it even more now... but really, you can throw your s**t at your enemies?

the trophy list looks interesting. I just hope this game is long. I keep getting the nagging feeling that this will end up being only like 10 hours at most, and they want you to play that multiple times. Thats not $60 worthy for me. Hopefully i'm wrong.

Yeah if it's only around 10 hour long, I'll wait for a price drop first, I hate paying full price ($60) for a game that I can beat in 1-2 sittings, even if it is a good game to do multiple playthroughs on.

• Like 1

Kind of disappointed in all the fart trophies honestly. I know South Park has a bit of childish humor but a lot of the writing in the show is genuinely clever and I was hoping they'd go for a more mature list while still keeping true to the show. 

Still, the gameplay looks badass which is all that really matters. 

Parker

Kind of disappointed in all the fart trophies honestly. I know South Park has a bit of childish humor but a lot of the writing in the show is genuinely clever and I was hoping they'd go for a more mature list while still keeping true to the show. 

Still, the gameplay looks badass which is all that really matters. 

Parker

I agree. Going down the list it was funny at first then just too much lol still seems like a fun game to replay for trophies after the story :D