Omnivore and Barking at the Roamer?

Saxton3234

The Roamer appear in multiple nights. Just found her at Night 19.

Regarding Omnivore, i am writing all food types i find, maybe we can collaborate to check which one we are missing:

- Egg

- Meat (Rabbit, Rat, Chicken) 

- Fish

- Thrash

- Worm

- Mushroom

- Fruits (Berry) 

They have different icons in the Hunger Bar. I believe we need to eat one kind of each Icon. 

2 minutes ago, RuancarloSilva said:

The Roamer appear in multiple nights. Just found her at Night 19.

Regarding Omnivore, i am writing all food types i find, maybe we can collaborate to check which one we are missing:

- Egg

- Meat (Rabbit, Rat, Chicken) 

- Fish

- Thrash

- Worm

- Mushroom

- Fruits (Berry) 

They have different icons in the Hunger Bar. I believe we need to eat one kind of each Icon. 

That is my assumption. You're missing can and burger.

• Like 1

I have the trophy. I've ate:
-eggs
-meat of deer, chicken, rabbit, rat, pigeon
-fish
-trash
-worm
-mushroom
-berries
-apple
-can
-burger ("normal" bag and "long" bag)
I've got the trophy when I've ate the "long" burger bag.
I will upload this on youtube and edit comment so You can check ;) 

3 minutes ago, MechanicalApple said:

I have the trophy. I've ate:
-eggs
-meat of deer, chicken, rabbit, rat, pigeon
-fish
-trash
-worm
-mushroom
-berries
-apple
-can
-burger ("normal" bag and "long" bag)
I've got the trophy when I've ate the "long" burger bag.
I will upload this on youtube and edit comment so You can check ;) 

That is interesting. I've done a run and I have... white, blue and yellow eggs, deer, chicken, rabbit, both rats, pigeon, fish, trash, worm, mushroom, berries, apple (from the cooler, tree and Molly), canned meat, the burger item that looks like an energy bar, the traditional bag and do not have the trophy.

Edited by Admiralvic

Here's what the internet says about it, but I've completed almost the entire game (the last day) and I can't find the deer

• Apples
  • Berries
  • Deer
  • Fish
  • Garbage
  • Rat
  • Rabbit
  • Chicken
  • Pigeon
  • Worms
  • Egg (colour of egg does not make a difference)
  • Canned food
  • Takeout container
  • Mushrooms
  • Potato chips (indicated by a burger icon)
  • Candy bar/Stick bar (indicated by a burger icon)
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AngryRedFox95 said:

Takeout container

Where do you find this? This is what I needed. Expect a guide up on IS shortly!

I can't find the deer

The deer is the animal that attacks you before giving birth. I don't know how long it lasts, but you need to get it at the very start of the game.

Edited by Admiralvic

Azure3D Junior 3D Artist at @HerobeatStudios messaged me privately on Twitter today after I asked for a list last night. 

These are the official description from Azure. I have added - comments to their original message
For the trophy, you require: 
Deer Night 1,2 3 only. Disappears after Night 3

Apple - Available All Game

Berry - Available All Game

Can - Requires Squeeze Skill at Night 9, and I found my first can on Night 13 (It can be found in many other locations. Usually through a Squeeze)

Chicken - From Night 18 at Chicken Factory 

Potato bag - Only 2 Locations are known. From Night 22 at the Dumping Ground, @MechanicalApple confirmed night 27 at the Factory below. 

Egg - Only 1. You don't need the Blue, White, and Easter eggs. I only collected 1 in my entire playthrough, which was white. I have uploaded my full playthrough below to show this.

Fish - WIll become missable as people pollute the environment. Plenty of time to collect in the first few nights. Not sure of the final Night.

Lunchbox (meatballs) - From Night 18 at Chicken Factory, directly above the chicken entrance. 

Mouse - I think you only need one type, similar to Egg, but I did pick up both. If someone can test and confirm, please. Grey is easy to find end game. If you test this and follow the guide, you will have seven days to find the grey mouse. I'm confident it is not required due to the Egg test I completed. 

Mushroom - Requires Squeeze Skill Available at Night 9. I believe there is only 1 location for this one. 

Pigeon - Spawn in Spring and available Until the End of Game 

Rabbit - Available All Game, I believe 

Candy Bar -  Requires Squeeze Skill Available at Night 9 Can Find Two in Factory Squeezes on Night 9 

Trash - Available All Game

Worm - Requires Dig Skill Available at Night 9; you will collect a worm unlocking the skill

You may find the Badger will deliver items to the den during the night transition. I missed Meatball from my first video as this happened to me, and I didn't realise. It happened here 

Edit: New Video with all locations, including Meatball: I labelled the night to complete them. This can be completed by Night 22, and you only require the Dig and Squeeze Skill to unlock. So if you complete this on a second playthrough, you don't need all the skills. 

Here is an unlisted video of my full playthrough for this trophy. To support the above information. I increased the play speed to make the video much shorter.

Edited by B-I-G-DEVIL
Updated Post with Further info and new video with Meatball
  • Like 1

@B-I-G-DEVIL Can is acquired from vending machine, not potato bag unfortunately. But on 27 night there is a potato chip[s bag in factory near one dumpster, so maybe he meant this one.

@Admiralvic You mentioned that you have collected an apple from cooler, but then that the "Takeout container" was what you needed, but on guide I see that cooler and Takeout container/Lunchbox are the same, so where did you find Takeout container? I'm just wondering what I've missed when I was writing what I've collected.

Edited by MechanicalApple

3 hours ago, B-I-G-DEVIL said:

Offical list - Thanks to Azure3D Junior 3D Artist at @HerobeatStudios they messaged me on Twitter directly today after I asked for a list last night. 

Deer meat (first three days only)

Apple 

Berry 

Can - Requires Squeeze Skill (Might find it elsewhere, but the one I found needed Squeeze)

Chicken 

Potato bag - Edit  Azure3D  mentioned one is in the factory, but I knew where the one in the Dumping ground was. So I chose to play a few more nights to get this one.  Now I think about it, this might be the vending machine which will be an Orange? On the map in the factory. I can't remember when this appears, but a possible time save.

Egg

Fish

Lunchbox (meatballs)

Mouse

Mushroom - Requires Squeeze Skill

Pigeon

Rabbit

Candy Bar -  Requires Squeeze Skill (Might find it elsewhere, but the one I found needed Squeeze) 

Trash

Worm - Requires Dig Skill

The colours of mice, eggs etc. don't matter. Oh, and the Easter Egg is not required either. I only collected one of each item, getting this trophy. I used worms and berries to keep cubs' health up, when I remembered to

Locations for all of them: I labelled the night I completed them all as well. 

I just lost 50 minutes following this vídeo and trophy didn't popped. 

2 hours ago, RuancarloSilva said:

Just to let you guys know, vídeo is missing The item Food Container from Factory. Trophy just popped! 

Used this guide: https://infinitestart.com/2022/07/endling-extinction-is-forever-trophy-achievement-guide/

I apologise for the mistake in my video guide. I will delete and upload a new video. 

I have, however discovered how I missed this. 

The badger at the end of day 21 delivered a meat item whilst I was in the den. At least im assuming this is what happened. This is how I got the trophy without picking up the item. I just rewatched my full gameplay for this trophy looking for a chicken leg. I visited the "container" location and the chicken leg symbol appeared. 

I believe this is actually a meatball as you can pick it up to see it. I thought the lunchbox was what was knocked out of the tower but this was a mistake.

I dont know how to do image tags but this is the link to show this happening

https://ibb.co/XXzHdvk

can also confirm from watching. I only collected 1 egg. You don't need each type, if you did you would also need the Easter Egg as that is a food item and I didn't collect that either during this playthrough. 

I did get both mouse/rat though. If someone could collect only 1 version to confirm it would help save people time later. The grey one I think is most common in the end game so leave that one if you do the test.  

Edited by B-I-G-DEVIL
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, B-I-G-DEVIL said:

I apologise for the mistake in my video guide. I will delete and upload a new video. 

I have, however discovered how I missed this. 

The badger at the end of day 21 delivered a meat item whilst I was in the den. At least im assuming this is what happened. This is how I got the trophy without picking up the item. I just rewatched my full gameplay for this trophy looking for a chicken leg. I visited the "container" location and the chicken leg symbol appeared. 

I believe this is actually a meatball as you can pick it up to see it. I thought the lunchbox was what was knocked out of the tower but this was a mistake.

I dont know how to do image tags but this is the link to show this happening 

I can also confirm from watching. I only collected 1 egg. You don't need each type, if you did you would also need the Easter Egg as that is a food item and I didn't collect that either during this playthrough. 

https://ibb.co/XXzHdvk[

No worries at all, your video helped a lot. I used it with the text guide. I would never found that deer on my own. 

9 hours ago, Saxton3234 said:

Just confirming that guide worked for me as well, thank you for linking it!

12 hours ago, RuancarloSilva said:

Just to let you guys know, vídeo is missing The item Food Container from Factory. Trophy just popped! 

Used this guide: https://infinitestart.com/2022/07/endling-extinction-is-forever-trophy-achievement-guide/

Happy it worked out for both of you.