yusuftahir2

Make R* games reactivate max payne 3 multiplayer servers

26 posts in this topic

If there anyone who feeling upset about servers shut down operation like me 

There is a petitions , I don't know if it's going to work but at least this is the only available option

Go and sign this petition linked below

https://chng.it/KbT5MxrJkG

Some dudes who managed to get the online trophies before the shut down operation feeling happy about this because their trophies going rarer 

These people always want to disappoint guys who are trying to find a solution way

Please don't reply such as these negative and disappointing comments

Like "no they ain't gonna do this even if you got 1 million signatures just give up"

 

In my opnion the best solution is Sony and psn profiles invest time and money to open a limited trophy hunters servers for all old games

or set a new multiplayer trophy rules like 

Putting all of the multiplayer trophies to a dlc pack and not count them toward for the platinum trophy 

This way there will be no unobtainable platinums on PSN and PlayStation Trophy hunters revisiting older titles with a multiplayer with no stress of unobtainable trophies

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Won't happen sadly. Just move on. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They gave three months notice that they would be shutting it down. I mean I get that its been almost a year and some people may have picked up a copy since then, but at the end of the day its a 10 year old game on a platform two generations ago. Maybe you can hold out for a possible remaster or something in the future? I don't know. If you really want to play it but not have it on your account, just create an alt and play there. 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, yusuftahir2 said:

Please don't reply such as these negative and disappointing comments

Not to disappoint you but I never see any company reactive their server after they shut down it.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, James Tiger said:

Not to disappoint you but I never see any company reactive their server after they shut down it.

 

Some companies in 2014 had their games shutting down with Gamespy and decided to fix the servers by migrating them to their own servers to keep the games online. MK9, Capcom's Gamespy games and Borderlands 1 on PS3 all got this fix, Borderlands 1 did officially shutdown too but Gearbox put in months of work to get the servers back online. Now however you're never convincing any company to do anything on PS3 because those games aren't making them money and Sony won't allow a patch again. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Signed. I wish every title still had an active MP, especially good ones like MP3, it was one of my favorite.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forget about max payne 3 

Let's talk comprehensively about this unobtainable trophies problem

Number of these trophies are growing by day

Even on ps4 platform some games are going to shut down

The only way is they bring us a new gen remastered version right ? 

But developer might won't remastered my favorite titles 

Like I said in my post

The best solution is Sony and psn profiles do something

Like introduce a new subscription plan for trophy hunters or set a new rules for multiplayer and online required trophies

I was a 8 year old kid when max payne 3 launched

Surely I couldn't even play games like these back in those days just playing simple racing or something like that 

I'm trying to say there is still some new generation players who interested in older titles and may they want to add older games platinums on their profile

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, yusuftahir2 said:

Forget about max payne 3 

Let's talk comprehensively about this unobtainable trophies problem

Number of these trophies are growing by day

Even on ps4 platform some games are going to shut down

The only way is they bring us a new gen remastered version right ? 

But developer might won't remastered my favorite titles 

Like I said in my post

The best solution is Sony and psn profiles do something

Like introduce a new subscription plan for trophy hunters or set a new rules for multiplayer and online required trophies

I was a 8 year old kid when max payne 3 launched

Surely I couldn't even play games like these back in those days just playing simple racing or something like that 

I'm trying to say there is still some new generation players who interested in older titles and may they want to add older games platinums on their profile

 

 

 

Not gonna happen, online trophies of games with servers closed only can be gotten now using illegal methods and that will never be allowed on PSNP. There was already a thread asking for that...

 

I would love to plat MKvsDC... bad luck for me...

Edited by DeepEyes7
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, yusuftahir2 said:

Forget about max payne 3 

Let's talk comprehensively about this unobtainable trophies problem

Number of these trophies are growing by day

Even on ps4 platform some games are going to shut down

The only way is they bring us a new gen remastered version right ? 

But developer might won't remastered my favorite titles 

Like I said in my post

The best solution is Sony and psn profiles do something

Like introduce a new subscription plan for trophy hunters or set a new rules for multiplayer and online required trophies

I was a 8 year old kid when max payne 3 launched

Surely I couldn't even play games like these back in those days just playing simple racing or something like that 

I'm trying to say there is still some new generation players who interested in older titles and may they want to add older games platinums on their profile

 

 

 

Wishful thinking, trophies come and go and it's unfortunate that you can't get every trophy you want and the reason most of these games have shut down is because they stopped making money for the company or the online player counts got too low to justify them spending money to keep the servers online. Sony and PSNProfiles aren't associated as companies either and have never worked together officially so that subscription idea won't work based on your comments either. Not like either parties will ever care about online server shutdowns though. The best way to stop online games from shutting down is to promote those games while they're still working and hope you can grow the online community to a point where the devs want to keep supporting it. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lmao said Rockstar, lol

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You really expect Rockstar to open the servers for a PS3 game nowadays especially when they are only focused on GTA 6 now and dropped everything else they were doing. Not a chance should have done them last year. 😑

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love constantly seeing spoiled millenials feel entitled to everything in this world.
It's always "ME ME ME ME ME, DO THIS BECAUSE I SAY SO".

Grow up dude, and find something more important to spend your energy on than berating private companies on what to do.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After you're done getting Rockstar to revive the servers for Max Payne 3, maybe you could get Sony to reopen the servers for MLB 09 The Show.

 

While you're at it, I'd love it if you could get Amodee Digital to fix Munchkin, and you may as well get d6 to release the Zombie Sushi DLC for BZB.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The multiplayer has run its course. There’s no point in trying to revive it. 
 

I want Rockstar to make a new Max Payne sequel or make a new IP, but I feel those will probably not happen because Take Two has control of Rockstar like fish in a barrel. 
 

Dan Houser left, which means we’re likely not see edgy, crude humor from the likes of Rockstar, which made them stand out as a gaming company.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, janzor88 said:

I love constantly seeing spoiled millenials feel entitled to everything in this world.
It's always "ME ME ME ME ME, DO THIS BECAUSE I SAY SO".

Grow up dude, and find something more important to spend your energy on than berating private companies on what to do.

Okay Boomer, but seriously though, a change.org petition signed by a maximum of a few hundred people (and that's being very generous) isn't going to change anything in the slightest.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

I want Rockstar to make a new Max Payne sequel or make a new IP, but I feel those will probably not happen because Take Two has control of Rockstar like fish in a barrel.

At least they're letting Remedy do the remakes, but I have a feeling that that project is only happening because it was Remedy that approached Rockstar about it and not Rockstar choosing to do it themselves.

Edited by communistwookiee
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Is this the new "Black Ops 2 Big Leagues" thread? 

Servers are down, just move on with your life.

 

You will not die. I still played the game when the servers went down and I enjoyed it a lot and see? I'm not dead. 

Edited by ShadyWARcotix
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Is absurd how some people want to go against some enormous company like like Sony or Rockstar, and for what? Not for sure the online, because here no one cares about the online, but only for the trophies (and it’s okay in this kind of site) but only a very very tiny part of the gamers are interested in achieving a platinum or 1000G, and they will never spend a penny for a game that isn’t bringing them any money 

Edited by Sailar91
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, yusuftahir2 said:

If there anyone who feeling upset about servers shut down operation like me 

There is a petitions , I don't know if it's going to work but at least this is the only available option

Go and sign this petition linked below

https://chng.it/KbT5MxrJkG

Some dudes who managed to get the online trophies before the shut down operation feeling happy about this because their trophies going rarer 

These people always want to disappoint guys who are trying to find a solution way

Please don't reply such as these negative and disappointing comments

Like "no they ain't gonna do this even if you got 1 million signatures just give up"

 

In my opnion the best solution is Sony and psn profiles invest time and money to open a limited trophy hunters servers for all old games

or set a new multiplayer trophy rules like 

Putting all of the multiplayer trophies to a dlc pack and not count them toward for the platinum trophy 

This way there will be no unobtainable platinums on PSN and PlayStation Trophy hunters revisiting older titles with a multiplayer with no stress of unobtainable trophies

 

Why would Sony care about a games servers being closed? Why should sly and the rest of psnprofiles pay for a server to be reopened for a game? They won't as its just not viable.

Max Payne 3 came out in May 2012 that's over a decade ago now, would it be nice to play games online from days gone damn right it would be but the time for max Payne online is gone and that's it unfortunately.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

... because here no one cares about the online, but only for the trophies ...

 

It's never about the servers or the game but only about the trophies. I'm sure if Rockstar offered to pop the online trophies, instead of reopening the servers, most people here would actually prefer that option because they would not even have to play the game.

 

I'm all for trying to retain as much of our classic games as we can, and applaud every effort to do so. I think it is sad that there are complete games from the PS3 era that can not be played at all anymore after their servers shut down. But in that case trophies are just an afterthought.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, yusuftahir2 said:

Forget about max payne 3 

Let's talk comprehensively about this unobtainable trophies problem

Number of these trophies are growing by day

Even on ps4 platform some games are going to shut down

The only way is they bring us a new gen remastered version right ? 

But developer might won't remastered my favorite titles 

Like I said in my post

The best solution is Sony and psn profiles do something

Like introduce a new subscription plan for trophy hunters or set a new rules for multiplayer and online required trophies

I was a 8 year old kid when max payne 3 launched

Surely I couldn't even play games like these back in those days just playing simple racing or something like that 

I'm trying to say there is still some new generation players who interested in older titles and may they want to add older games platinums on their profile

 

 

Lol these your lucky if your ps4 game launches with a complete obtainable trophy list. 

So newer players want to play older ames thats good but you will never get 100% due to servers/glitches/unobtainables/dlc etc so for the next best thing 100% all single player trophies and call that game complete.

I have stealth inc 2 on my profile wich has a unobtainable due to server closure so I'll get all other trophies except that one and be happy that I did all I could in the game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.