Make R* games reactivate max payne 3 multiplayer servers

TarkanTurkoglu

If there anyone who feeling upset about servers shut down operation like me 

There is a petitions , I don't know if it's going to work but at least this is the only available option

Go and sign this petition linked below

https://chng.it/KbT5MxrJkG

Some dudes who managed to get the online trophies before the shut down operation feeling happy about this because their trophies going rarer 

These people always want to disappoint guys who are trying to find a solution way

Please don't reply such as these negative and disappointing comments

Like "no they ain't gonna do this even if you got 1 million signatures just give up"

In my opnion the best solution is Sony and psn profiles invest time and money to open a limited trophy hunters servers for all old games

or set a new multiplayer trophy rules like 

Putting all of the multiplayer trophies to a dlc pack and not count them toward for the platinum trophy 

This way there will be no unobtainable platinums on PSN and PlayStation Trophy hunters revisiting older titles with a multiplayer with no stress of unobtainable trophies

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, James Tiger said:

Not to disappoint you but I never see any company reactive their server after they shut down it.

Some companies in 2014 had their games shutting down with Gamespy and decided to fix the servers by migrating them to their own servers to keep the games online. MK9, Capcom's Gamespy games and Borderlands 1 on PS3 all got this fix, Borderlands 1 did officially shutdown too but Gearbox put in months of work to get the servers back online. Now however you're never convincing any company to do anything on PS3 because those games aren't making them money and Sony won't allow a patch again. 

• Like 3

Forget about max payne 3 

Let's talk comprehensively about this unobtainable trophies problem

Number of these trophies are growing by day

Even on ps4 platform some games are going to shut down

The only way is they bring us a new gen remastered version right ? 

But developer might won't remastered my favorite titles 

Like I said in my post

The best solution is Sony and psn profiles do something

Like introduce a new subscription plan for trophy hunters or set a new rules for multiplayer and online required trophies

I was a 8 year old kid when max payne 3 launched

Surely I couldn't even play games like these back in those days just playing simple racing or something like that 

I'm trying to say there is still some new generation players who interested in older titles and may they want to add older games platinums on their profile

2 minutes ago, yusuftahir2 said:

Forget about max payne 3 

Like I said in my post

Like introduce a new subscription plan for trophy hunters or set a new rules for multiplayer and online required trophies

Surely I couldn't even play games like these back in those days just playing simple racing or something like that 

I'm trying to say there is still some new generation players who interested in older titles and may they want to add older games platinums on their profile

Not gonna happen, online trophies of games with servers closed only can be gotten now using illegal methods and that will never be allowed on PSNP. There was already a thread asking for that...

I would love to plat MKvsDC... bad luck for me...

Edited by DeepEyes7

I love constantly seeing spoiled millenials feel entitled to everything in this world.
It's always "ME ME ME ME ME, DO THIS BECAUSE I SAY SO".

Grow up dude, and find something more important to spend your energy on than berating private companies on what to do.

After you're done getting Rockstar to revive the servers for Max Payne 3, maybe you could get Sony to reopen the servers for MLB 09 The Show.

While you're at it, I'd love it if you could get Amodee Digital to fix Munchkin, and you may as well get d6 to release the Zombie Sushi DLC for BZB.

The multiplayer has run its course. There’s no point in trying to revive it. 

I want Rockstar to make a new Max Payne sequel or make a new IP, but I feel those will probably not happen because Take Two has control of Rockstar like fish in a barrel. 

Dan Houser left, which means we’re likely not see edgy, crude humor from the likes of Rockstar, which made them stand out as a gaming company.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, janzor88 said:

I love constantly seeing spoiled millenials feel entitled to everything in this world.
It's always "ME ME ME ME ME, DO THIS BECAUSE I SAY SO".

Grow up dude, and find something more important to spend your energy on than berating private companies on what to do.

Okay Boomer, but seriously though, a change.org petition signed by a maximum of a few hundred people (and that's being very generous) isn't going to change anything in the slightest.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

I want Rockstar to make a new Max Payne sequel or make a new IP, but I feel those will probably not happen because Take Two has control of Rockstar like fish in a barrel.

At least they're letting Remedy do the remakes, but I have a feeling that that project is only happening because it was Remedy that approached Rockstar about it and not Rockstar choosing to do it themselves.

Edited by communistwookiee

Is absurd how some people want to go against some enormous company like like Sony or Rockstar, and for what? Not for sure the online, because here no one cares about the online, but only for the trophies (and it’s okay in this kind of site) but only a very very tiny part of the gamers are interested in achieving a platinum or 1000G, and they will never spend a penny for a game that isn’t bringing them any money 

Edited by Sailar91
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, yusuftahir2 said:

If there anyone who feeling upset about servers shut down operation like me 

There is a petitions , I don't know if it's going to work but at least this is the only available option

Go and sign this petition linked below

https://chng.it/KbT5MxrJkG

Some dudes who managed to get the online trophies before the shut down operation feeling happy about this because their trophies going rarer 

These people always want to disappoint guys who are trying to find a solution way

Please don't reply such as these negative and disappointing comments

Like "no they ain't gonna do this even if you got 1 million signatures just give up"

In my opnion the best solution is Sony and psn profiles invest time and money to open a limited trophy hunters servers for all old games

or set a new multiplayer trophy rules like 

Putting all of the multiplayer trophies to a dlc pack and not count them toward for the platinum trophy 

This way there will be no unobtainable platinums on PSN and PlayStation Trophy hunters revisiting older titles with a multiplayer with no stress of unobtainable trophies

Why would Sony care about a games servers being closed? Why should sly and the rest of psnprofiles pay for a server to be reopened for a game? They won't as its just not viable.

Max Payne 3 came out in May 2012 that's over a decade ago now, would it be nice to play games online from days gone damn right it would be but the time for max Payne online is gone and that's it unfortunately.

39 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

... because here no one cares about the online, but only for the trophies ...

It's never about the servers or the game but only about the trophies. I'm sure if Rockstar offered to pop the online trophies, instead of reopening the servers, most people here would actually prefer that option because they would not even have to play the game.

I'm all for trying to retain as much of our classic games as we can, and applaud every effort to do so. I think it is sad that there are complete games from the PS3 era that can not be played at all anymore after their servers shut down. But in that case trophies are just an afterthought.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, yusuftahir2 said:

Forget about max payne 3 

Like I said in my post

Lol these your lucky if your ps4 game launches with a complete obtainable trophy list. 

So newer players want to play older ames thats good but you will never get 100% due to servers/glitches/unobtainables/dlc etc so for the next best thing 100% all single player trophies and call that game complete.

I have stealth inc 2 on my profile wich has a unobtainable due to server closure so I'll get all other trophies except that one and be happy that I did all I could in the game.

• Like 1