Autopop?

ich120

18 minutes ago, PortaLuna said:

Does it have incrementation trophy progress? Does it recognize your progress and only require +1 to everything to trigger the trophy?

No it treats the other stack as if you had started fresh but you keep unlocks/stats/currency from the other version

• Like 3

Hoping they add the auto-pops. Working on the Steam version right now since that's the primary version the devs seem to be focused on.

Maybe I can just auto-pop the two plats with my Steam progress in the future. The game has complete cross-progression from all platforms/PC/PS/Xbox. No reason why it shouldn't.

No way in Hell am I going to sit on each specific platform playing out 500 matches. Then factor in they might add in DLC trophies. Screw that.

• Like 2

On 7/26/2022 at 0:25 AM, mcnichoj said:

Hoping they add the auto-pops. Working on the Steam version right now

same for me  just on Xbox started it there so I don't have it on my trophy list but knowing this now I might just switch over to ps so I don't have to do it all again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2022 at 3:48 PM, PortaLuna said:

Hopefully, it doesn't take years to implement. Now I'm torn on whether to wait or start working on it. 

If you have a PS5 or a good enough PC to play it on, then start it. They could make the criteria for certain things harder or block certain super easy grinding methods.

Once they add in the auto-popping you can just get yourself a free Plat.

If you only own a PS4, I'd hold off. Last gen versions aren't great performance-wise.

• 3 months later...