How to unlock 'catwalk model'?

I got the trophy 'Head turner' (Equip a legendary Body Colour, Pattern, Upper and Lower Costume piece) by equipping the gladiator outfit, still I didn't get 'catwalk model'. Did it glitch? I was wondering whether the only way to get it is by either buying the battle pass or by getting enough crowns to unlock it in the crown reward system.

9 hours ago, Darksider said:

They just gave away a free legendary costume called Grandis, it’s in your inventory. You can unlock Catwalk Model just by equipping it. 

Oh that's why everyone had this costume ? Thank you I didn't even notice, it worked!

• 8 months later...
8 hours ago, DiegoDolmetscher said:

Hello, everyone. Is Grandis still available?

I still need "Catwalk Model" and "Head Turner".

Thanks in advance, take care and greetings from Italy! 1f609.png

Same for me. In my original Epic account, with tons os skins, I count'd unlock those trophies. So I link my PSN account to a brand new Epic account, and now I have got the "Head Turner" because I used a "Especial" item, but not  "Catwalk Model", that is stuck, because I need a "legendary" item. And these items, as far that I noticed, can ONLY be get it using real $$$ in the shop. Not sure if we can even unlock without spending some cash there. Can someone o confirm?

• Like 1

I don't know if you can get it for free. I don't know if you can get 950 Show-bucks for Season Pass just by playing for free. But I know that a Season Pass is one option, and here is the "Legendary" Darkmaw costume on tier 89. I think the Season Pass is cheaper (8 EUR/1000 Show-bucks) than buying only the costumes (10+ EUR). Furthermore, I currently won another 1,500 Show-bucks by playing under the Season Pass, so I don't need real money for the next season.

24 minutes ago, Shipyroni said:

Those items usually have a "legendary" banner because they come with show-bucks, which are considered legendary items, but the clothes themselves will be inferior.

That is an excellent point. Thank you for the explanation! I also considered buying a costume, but I went for the Season Pass.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Shipyroni said:

Unless they give a legendary costume for free to everyone (or easily won) like what happened with Grandis last year (not available anymore, sorry @DiegoDolmetscher), you have three options:

• No real money:
    • You grind the game to up your crown rank. You need 254 crowns to unlock part of the Golden Witch costume, which is Legendary. You never need to buy the season pass; but you need to win a lot of crowns and not just XP.
    • You grind the game over several seasons (each one lasts months) to get enough show-bucks to buy one season pass with no real money. I believe each season up until now gives you around 300 showbucks for free if you keep playing until level 100. When you save up enough, buy the season pass and play until you reach (at the moment) level 89, which unlocks the first Legendary costume.
  • Real money:
    • You buy the season pass (and level skips, if you have extra show bucks or spend more real money) and play until you reach (at the moment) level 89.

Buying the costumes at the in-game store is useless, they are never Legendary rarity.

Those real money costumes on the PS Store are not Legendary rarity either, so if somebody is reading this and wondering if they are worth the money: don't bother if you are just trying to get this trophy out of the way. It won't work - invest in the season pass instead. Those items usually have a "legendary" banner because they come with show-bucks, which are considered legendary items, but the clothes themselves will be inferior.

Thank you so much for the very detailed answer! ?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Guys, hello everyone.

Just a question: does anyone know why, yesterday, I unlocked "Head Turner" by simply putting that 2-piece Hello-Kitty suit which is described as "Special"?

Is it because "Special" is like "Legendary"? And, if so, why didn't I unlock also "Catwalk Model" as well?

I'm so confused... ?

Thanks in advance for answering!

• Like 2

On 27.05.2023 at 11:31 AM, DiegoDolmetscher said:

Guys, hello everyone.

Just a question: does anyone know why, yesterday, I unlocked "Head Turner" by simply putting that 2-piece Hello-Kitty suit which is described as "Special"?

Is it because "Special" is like "Legendary"? And, if so, why didn't I unlock also "Catwalk Model" as well?

I'm so confused... 1f914.png

hey there!
to get the "catwalk model" trophy, all you need to do is get and equip the lower part of the last costume in this pass.
it's marked as "legendary" and looks like this:)

sifb-powerthrough-standard-0008-2800x345
gl with yours <3

Edited by LiquidMurky
  • Like 1

On 5/27/2023 at 3:31 AM, DiegoDolmetscher said:

Guys, hello everyone.

I'm so confused... 1f914.png

Yes, Head Turner will unlock with just a Special top and bottom. For Catwalk you still need an actual Legendary, the one LiquidMurky mentioned for example.

Edited by DizzyDavidson
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 2023-05-29 at 11:48 PM, djb5f said:

yeah, it’s bizarre.  Catwalk Model should always unlock before Head Turner but it’s not coded right.  Either special shouldn’t count as Legendary or it should be counted as such in both places.

Exactly. I had bought a Pusheen the Cat “Special” outfit this season and was disappointed to see Head Turner unlock, but not Catwalk Model.

I just got to Level 40 this morning (using a Skip along the way to speed things up a little bit), and Catwalk Model popped immediately upon equipping one of the pieces from this season’s Sir Cheese-A-Lot “Legendary” costume.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, SmileSlice said:

Exactly. I had bought a Pusheen the Cat “Special” outfit this season and was disappointed to see Head Turner unlock, but not Catwalk Model.

I just got to Level 40 this morning (using a Skip along the way to speed things up a little bit), and Catwalk Model popped immediately upon equipping one of the pieces from this season’s Sir Cheese-A-Lot “Legendary” costume.

Hence, I reckon it's necessary to buy the Fame Pass to earn this trophy, right?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DiegoDolmetscher said:

Hence, I reckon it's necessary to buy the Fame Pass to earn this trophy, right?

I THINK so. I don’t recall ever seeing Legendary gear, except in the Fame Pass, or back in the older versions where we randomly received some Legendary costumes.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Guys, hello.
I've just noticed that, in the list of the items obtainable through the new Fame Pass... there are no Legendary items at all - not even on position 39, as previously. 😨
Blimey, just now that I've got 600 Show-Bucks... I really wanted to earn the trophy.

Now I have to wait October the 2nd for the next Fame Pass... hoping it will be different.

• 1 month later...