[Video] Can't Cat-Ch Me Trophy (Explained further)

BushidoCypher

1 minute ago, roosta_141 said:

Bro, you're killing it with the content lately. I watched the entire Human Fall Flat video, even though I already completed the game.

Keep up the great work ?

That means a lot man thank you, I get kind of down sometimes because juggling it with full time work is hard or I fall behind and content is usually late or maybe not as relevant but end of the day I enjoy it and if It helps out others in the community and maybe even shines light on easier methods etc then I try to! 
Human fall flat is a good example of that because a lot of the tips etc are dated and there are so many solid skips that are easy to pull off! 

Hope you had a good time with me in that despite already having it completed, you're a real one for that and I do appreciate your time man <3 happy hunting!

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Sgznf said:

Awesome video! :highfive:

Do you have any plans to make a 100% speedrun guide (with narration) or is it solely for the <2 hours trophy? 

No plans currently, I have thought about it but with it being like a 5m window of mistakes it's requiring a near perfect run and I feel most might veer away from that but not entirely sure.
I suppose if it'd help enough people and people want it I could attempt it, shame it is such a tight constraint when doing all in one run lol

• Like 1

Starting over after dying seemed to make it much harder to me. Before I could get to 50-80% most the time. After your video and letting me just die I couldn’t even get to 20-30% the next 10 tries.

it’s probably the same, but I’d never say easier. I’ve been trying this 2 days now it’s frustrating 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WinterEcho said:

Starting over after dying seemed to make it much harder to me. Before I could get to 50-80% most the time. After your video and letting me just die I couldn’t even get to 20-30% the next 10 tries.

it’s probably the same, but I’d never say easier. I’ve been trying this 2 days now it’s frustrating 

Ya it might have just been some copium but it does seem there are some parts like in section 2 where hugging the wall will get you by and the few in section 1 where Zig Zag is useful however end of the day seems just a lot of RNG too which I personally hate RNG trophies. It should be something you can overcome w/ trial and error and skill/knowledge of the game. But nope RNG.

2 hours ago, BushidoCypher said:

Ya it might have just been some copium but it does seem there are some parts like in section 2 where hugging the wall will get you by and the few in section 1 where Zig Zag is useful however end of the day seems just a lot of RNG too which I personally hate RNG trophies. It should be something you can overcome w/ trial and error and skill/knowledge of the game. But nope RNG.

Yeah what really sucks about this one for me is I get motion sickness so easily from games now. I have the motion blur all the way down, but still the constant zig zagging is giving me bad headaches after I little bit so I can’t just  sit and crush this out

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WinterEcho said:

Yeah what really sucks about this one for me is I get motion sickness so easily from games now. I have the motion blur all the way down, but still the constant zig zagging is giving me bad headaches after I little bit so I can’t just  sit and crush this out

That's understandable man I don't get sick but I hate Motion Blur so I always crank that shit down. Sorry though boss :( even just coming back to it here and there might be alright I hope you get it man <3