The Heat is On Trophy

HazeOnyx

I don't know why but I don't get this trophy. I used the special munition from the shotgun and from the pistol I killed enemies over 20 times with eeach weapon but I didn't get it? Any tips?

Edit:I got the trophy. I killed 40 enemies with the fire fist and 25 with the shotgun, it seems like how @Henshin already said it is a combo or you have just to do more kills.

Edited by xFlyingJonasx

They're very buggy trophies. I would say keep trying. I got the trophy for the 20 deflects out of nowhere on the last boss first stage. There are no bullets to deflect in that stage.

Edit: Finally got this to unlock. For anyone stuck I don't know if the number is wrong how or what it expects but I killed 40 people total. I killed 20 with the flame shotgun and then went to the last level on easy and killed 20 people with the rocket punch level 3. It unlocked this way.

It's definitely a higher number or a combo of both because I used the flame rounds on the AR to farm the 150 kills and it didn't unlock thag way.

Edited by Henshin
  • Like 2

On 22.07.2022 at 0:21 AM, Henshin said:

They're very buggy trophies. I would say keep trying. I got the trophy for the 20 deflects out of nowhere on the last boss first stage. There are no bullets to deflect in that stage.

Edit: Finally got this to unlock. For anyone stuck I don't know if the number is wrong how or what it expects but I killed 40 people total. I killed 20 with the flame shotgun and then went to the last level on easy and killed 20 people with the rocket punch level 3. It unlocked this way.

It's definitely a higher number or a combo of both because I used the flame rounds on the AR to farm the 150 kills and it didn't unlock thag way.

its works thanks...

Edited by by_volcan
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

The trophy isn't actually buggy if you use the fire fists correctly, I've done some testing to see if it was actually bugged or the requirements were incorrect ~

Firstly you CAN NOT directly impact an enemy with it as this counts as a melee kill and not the skills kill. 

Secondly you need to make sure the skill is FULLY CHARGED up, you can tell this because the skill will automatically fire itself off. Half charging as soon as you see the fire doesn't count, it needs to be fully charged. The shotgun alt doesn't work for this unless you fire on the ground and they die to the AOE. Honestly it's easier to upgrade the fire fist skill and just hold it til it's fired off because it has a huge AOE compared to the shotgun alt. 

• Like 1