trewth2002

POTENITAL FIX for figurine trophy

14 posts in this topic

Okay so I don't think these trophies are as unobtainable as we think. I did a run last week that was 7 boss runs deep before the game crashed. My tracker for both 10 and 51 both say 7. I think that if I did 10 in a row it would pop the trophy. That's something I'm 99% sure on and would recommend people try if they have the 8ish hours to spare to do it. I'm going to do this on Tuesday and test this to see for certain. Just note that crashes and internet dropping out can ruin your day. Luckily the game was patched the other day, fixing a lot of crashes and other issues.

 

Now, this sounds all well and good, but I also theorise that this could fix the 51 trophy. I checked everyone who has the 10 figurine trophy and not the 51 trophy, their trackers on the 51 seemed to have fully updated to where they were when they got the 10 trophy. This means that if you start from 41 figurines and then do all 10 in one run, theoretically, you'll get both trophies. Luckily, for both my trophies and science, I'm on 41/51 figurines. This means if I pull this off correctly, without the game crashing or my internet disconnecting, i should get the platinum fully legit AND prove that these trophies aren't unobtainable.

 

If all goes to plan and I pull off this said run, it will prove that the platinum is obtainable, even if it is glitchy and the method is ridiculously long and luck dependant. Also, if anyone else thinks they can test it before Tuesday, go ahead. I wanna see this plat cracked ASAP. i know the devs are working on a patch but if this is a method in the mean time, that would be awesome.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is there somewhere to show me how many figures i have? my thing is stuck at 1, but i have way more than that.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EightBitArtist said:

is there somewhere to show me how many figures i have? my thing is stuck at 1, but i have way more than that.

I don't think there is any in-game tracker. You would have to walk around the hub area and count them manually.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah why wait for a patch when you can beat 40 bosses in a row in no time /s

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, JhOnNY_HD said:

yeah why wait for a patch when you can beat 40 bosses in a row in no time /s

Because that’s boring and I wanna get this platinum ASAP

16 hours ago, tmlfan73 said:

I don't think there is any in-game tracker. You would have to walk around the hub area and count them manually.

This is correct. You have to walk around and try and find them so you can manually count them and then from there keep track of them, otherwise you’ll have to manually count them again

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/07/2022 at 10:09 PM, trewth2002 said:

Okay so I don't think these trophies are as unobtainable as we think. I did a run last week that was 7 boss runs deep before the game crashed. My tracker for both 10 and 51 both say 7. I think that if I did 10 in a row it would pop the trophy. That's something I'm 99% sure on and would recommend people try if they have the 8ish hours to spare to do it. I'm going to do this on Tuesday and test this to see for certain. Just note that crashes and internet dropping out can ruin your day. Luckily the game was patched the other day, fixing a lot of crashes and other issues.

 

Now, this sounds all well and good, but I also theorise that this could fix the 51 trophy. I checked everyone who has the 10 figurine trophy and not the 51 trophy, their trackers on the 51 seemed to have fully updated to where they were when they got the 10 trophy. This means that if you start from 41 figurines and then do all 10 in one run, theoretically, you'll get both trophies. Luckily, for both my trophies and science, I'm on 41/51 figurines. This means if I pull this off correctly, without the game crashing or my internet disconnecting, i should get the platinum fully legit AND prove that these trophies aren't unobtainable.

 

If all goes to plan and I pull off this said run, it will prove that the platinum is obtainable, even if it is glitchy and the method is ridiculously long and luck dependant. Also, if anyone else thinks they can test it before Tuesday, go ahead. I wanna see this plat cracked ASAP. i know the devs are working on a patch but if this is a method in the mean time, that would be awesome.

I can confirm this method works I was stuck on one for ages.

Today I started on stage one I'm currently on stage 35 and still going but my tracking started working for every boss run after the second boss run.

 

I'm hoping to unlock 10 trophy finally the other might be a bit ambitious for one day, I just hope they fix it.

But until then I can find some solace with ten for now, even if I'm near 40 😂

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@trewth2002 are you ending the run after killing all 4 bosses or are you continuing on for it to count?

 

i messaged the devs on instagram and they said they are aware of the glitched trophies. i might as well just wait since my adventure runs is currently stuck at 70 since the new patch and i cant win a pvp game without it crashing since im at 24 wins.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Hey_Its_Mr_Jay said:

I can confirm this method works I was stuck on one for ages.

Today I started on stage one I'm currently on stage 35 and still going but my tracking started working for every boss run after the second boss run.

 

I'm hoping to unlock 10 trophy finally the other might be a bit ambitious for one day, I just hope they fix it.

But until then I can find some solace with ten for now, even if I'm near 40 1f602.png

Glad someone else can verify the tracking works how it does! I was the same, I just wanted to get the 10 trophy, but my run died when my internet crapped out for a split second and the game booted me back to the Home Screen. That’s when I realised I was at 40/51 and realised getting the 10 trophy causes the tracker for the 51 to update correctly. Hope you manage get your trophy, I’m starting a run up later to see if I can finally get the platinum!

5 hours ago, EightBitArtist said:

@trewth2002 are you ending the run after killing all 4 bosses or are you continuing on for it to count?

 

i messaged the devs on instagram and they said they are aware of the glitched trophies. i might as well just wait since my adventure runs is currently stuck at 70 since the new patch and i cant win a pvp game without it crashing since im at 24 wins.

I’m carrying on, that’s how the tracker is updating.

 

That’s a tough one man! I got both of those trophies before the patch so I never had any issue with either of them (bar the tracking for 100 runs not working at all and the trophy just popped at a point). I did find 25 games won popped when I won 25 rounds not 25 whole games which was a relief. Made boosting really easy. I don’t know if it works the same still, but that’s how I did it

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only downfall to this method is it's needs to be one continuous run to count I managed to register 8 out of 10 yesterday and thought I would try again and at least pop ten.

Well it didn't go as I planned from what I gather it needs to be in one run so if you end it with the tracker at 8 like mine you will need to surpass what you did previously.

 

Just to note it didn't start tracking until around the third or fourth boss run so it may not be a straight 10 etc.

 

I really do hope for a fix for this and PvP soon as this is a crazy way to get it especially if your like me and collect everything instead of speed running 😂

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hey_Its_Mr_Jay said:

The only downfall to this method is it's needs to be one continuous run to count I managed to register 8 out of 10 yesterday and thought I would try again and at least pop ten.

Well it didn't go as I planned from what I gather it needs to be in one run so if you end it with the tracker at 8 like mine you will need to surpass what you did previously.

 

Just to note it didn't start tracking until around the third or fourth boss run so it may not be a straight 10 etc.

 

I really do hope for a fix for this and PvP soon as this is a crazy way to get it especially if your like me and collect everything instead of speed running 1f602.png

Yeah that is the only issue. I noticed it after 5 runs, and saw it go to 6 and then 7 when I finished my 6th and 7th run in that continuous run. Hopefully this means it'll start tracking immedietly.

 

I'm starting my 10 run now. If anything goes wrong, my hope of a prepatch platinum is completely out of the window. Wish me luck guys!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, trewth2002 said:

Yeah that is the only issue. I noticed it after 5 runs, and saw it go to 6 and then 7 when I finished my 6th and 7th run in that continuous run. Hopefully this means it'll start tracking immedietly.

 

I'm starting my 10 run now. If anything goes wrong, my hope of a prepatch platinum is completely out of the window. Wish me luck guys!

Good luck man.

I think I will leave it in the hands on the Devs now for myself, just to count nine I would need to do 15 straight and for someone who's easily distracted like me that will take a while 😂

 

Let us know if you manage to get it I'm sitting at 50 total but can't get 51 to unlock unless there's one I can't find perhaps 🤷🏽

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was literally the ONLY person who's tracker for the 51 trophy stayed at 10. You've got to be fucking kidding me. 9 and a half hours and no platinum. Shoot me

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As if there's still no update for this, some people have the platinum now, my tracker is still at one but I have all 51 collectables.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have the developers mentioned they will fix the glitchy trophies? Seems like a pretty easy fix, considering it's essentially just an in-game counter, lmao.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.