Encyclopedia Help

caasuaI_

Remember in the Death Valley area on the way to the Onii King, you might've seen a really large rock that looked like you could've broken it but couldn't? There's a sub-boss you need to beat to unlock the Stone City area of you kingdom. You'll be able to build hut there to train Buff Miners. You'll need those to break up huge rocks. When you break up that rock there, follow the shoreline along a very narrow path by the water and you'll eventually find the sign.

I'll take a look now I have all the jobs except the alchemy ones. 

Remember in the Death Valley area on the way to the Onii King, you might've seen a really large rock that looked like you could've broken it but couldn't? There's a sub-boss you need to beat to unlock the Stone City area of you kingdom. You'll be able to build hut there to train Buff Miners. You'll need those to break up huge rocks. When you break up that rock there, follow the shoreline along a very narrow path by the water and you'll eventually find the sign.

Yeah that was it thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I have problems with the Gourmet encyclopedia, i cannot find the Crazy Meat i've searched everywhere but no good answer maybe you could help me, i just miss this Meat to finish the Encyclopedia and actually be very near to platinum. I am in the end of the game just to do the mission to get corina's crystal and i have done all mission so far, i've also tried to beat the game and search later but still no use.

Thank you everyone :)

Hello everyone,

I have problems with the Gourmet encyclopedia, i cannot find the Crazy Meat i've searched everywhere but no good answer maybe you could help me, i just miss this Meat to finish the Encyclopedia and actually be very near to platinum. I am in the end of the game just to do the mission to get corina's crystal and i have done all mission so far, i've also tried to beat the game and search later but still no use.

Thank you everyone :)

CRAZY MEAT: Go to past the boney cave (save) and continue till you find A largish hole, send it farmers and anyone who can dig well. 2 mini red dragon should pop out, kill them collect the meat, and if it says expensive meat, go to the throne and cash them in. This will most likely be crazy meat if not just reload the save and repeat process until you get the crazy meat.

thanks for the info i've tried a lot of times and still no Crazy Meat, but i'll try more times :D

The only enemy that drop's crazy meat is the smallish red dragons (don't remember the name) And theres only four that spawn in the game besides the daily quests.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/4/2014 at 4:11 AM, zJoee_x said:

The only enemy that drop's crazy meat is the smallish red dragons (don't remember the name) And theres only four that spawn in the game besides the daily quests.

is this the only enemy that drops this? it's the only food item i'm missing. i missed the opportunity to find it in the dig spot spawn and i eventually found a daily quest with this monster that ive been replaying for hours with no luck :(