99% off! Has this ever happened before?

ZitMeatloaf

This game is currently 99% off if you're a PS Plus subscriber. I don't think I've ever seen that on the PS store before. Hell, I've never even seen a game go 99% off during legendary Steam sales.

Anyway, this means the game costs a whopping 9 cents at the moment. I think if you buy the game for that price and get at least 37 seconds of enjoyment from it, you've by definition received a good deal. The game is basically Qix with some different enemy types. At the 9 cent price point, not too shabby.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DesmaBR said:

huh, game's straight up free to me

There are 2 versions of the game - one that's F2P and another that isn't. I think the premium one has some extra stuff bundled with it that's not included with the F2P version but I'm not sure, since I only have the free one.

• Like 1

Just now, HuntingFever said:

There are 2 versions of the game - one that's F2P and another that isn't. I think the premium one has some extra stuff bundled with it that's not included with the F2P version but I'm not sure, since I only have the free one.

oh yeah, you're right.

Found the actual paid game

• Like 1

On 22.07.2022 at 0:43 AM, HuntingFever said:

Do you mean reloaded version? It is free right now but has separate list.

I haven't seen vanila Xposed for free.

I see you have reloaded on your list. I assume that's this free one you are talking about?

Edited by WiktorM101

i'll consider the game. it's not on my buy list. does have above 10% completion rate on all trophy's.

edit: after watching a gameplay video it reminds me of bully's minigame.

Edited by Lordguwa

There is a reason why it's 9 cents, it's a bucket load of shit.  The first game is fun and challenging.  This game is very hard, be warned, 8 to 10 difficulty probably 30 to 50 hours, maybe more.  Plus it's extremely goddamn frustrating. I can't say it's not fun though or at least there is a feeling of accomplishment,  but it is poorly designed with some incredibly difficult puzzles.  I think many give up because it's not worth it.

On 7/24/2022 at 3:39 PM, LegendExeter said:

There is a reason why it's 9 cents, it's a bucket load of shit.  The first game is fun and challenging.  This game is very hard, be warned, 8 to 10 difficulty probably 30 to 50 hours, maybe more.  Plus it's extremely goddamn frustrating. I can't say it's not fun though or at least there is a feeling of accomplishment,  but it is poorly designed with some incredibly difficult puzzles.  I think many give up because it's not worth it.

On 7/24/2022 at 6:49 PM, JakeCoopz said:

Are you sure your not talking about the sequel, Xposed Reloaded? This is the first one, it's easy, fun, and doesn't take long. 

If you do mean the sequel, then I'd agree with you. 

Yeah there's been some confusion over the two different games, I finished this game in about 8 hours. Difficulty is about a 3 or a 4 for some of the later puzzles.

On 7/24/2022 at 5:49 PM, JakeCoopz said:

Are you sure your not talking about the sequel, Xposed Reloaded? This is the first one, it's easy, fun, and doesn't take long. 

If you do mean the sequel, then I'd agree with you. 

16 hours ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

Yeah there's been some confusion over the two different games, I finished this game in about 8 hours. Difficulty is about a 3 or a 4 for some of the later puzzles.

Yes this is my confusion, I thought this was the 2nd game on sale, I honestly didn't even remember paying for the first game.

First game is awesome, definitely worth a playthrough, basically a good challenge yet doable.