Endings….

craig_obviously

Lord of frenzied flame is the only ending that you are locked in to once you meet the requirements. 

There is a questline to remove that lock and be able to experience the other endings. 

It's a pain in the ass. 

If you are going for the platinum in one playthrough then you are meant to get the trophy for the other two endings first before going to meet the 3 fingers. 

Edited by Azure Kite
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, craig_obviously said:

After many many hours… I have finally finished the game.. and am now confused.. I did everything required to achieve all the endings but the only one I am shown is the Lord of Frenzied Flame ending.. no Age of the Stars.. no standard Elden Lord ending.. what have I done wrong ?

https://www.powerpyx.com/elden-ring-how-to-get-all-endings/

25 minutes ago, Azure Kite said:

Lord of frenzied flame is the only ending that you are locked in to once you meet the requirements. 

There is a questline to remove that lock and be able to experience the other endings. 

It's a pain in the ass. 

If you are going for the platinum in one playthrough then you are meant to get the trophy for the other two endings first before going to meet the 3 fingers. 

thanks.. this helps immensely.. I will try finishing up Millicent’s quest line to remove the Lord of Frenzied Flame.. then get the other endings..

14 minutes ago, craig_obviously said:

thanks.. this helps immensely.. I will try finishing up Millicent’s quest line to remove the Lord of Frenzied Flame.. then get the other endings..

14 minutes ago, craig_obviously said:

[deleted] 

Edited by xIRockyRock

18 minutes ago, craig_obviously said:

So to add insult to injury.. Millicent is apparently dead… according to Gowry.. not sure when that happened.. and I can’t bring her back at the Church of Vows… so sadly another playthru appears to be inevitable.. seems like a poor design choice from where I am standing

Did you meet her though in the 3 or 4 places that she originally appears?

What exactly does Gowry say? I'm not sure if that quest is missable.

Maybe you killed her by mistake. Which lines does he say from here?

https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Gowry

Edited by enaysoft

He doesn’t say any of those.. he says “ oh Millicent who would prune your sapling flesh, such cruel and vulgar violence”

I haven’t seen her in ages.. and I made a point of not killing ANY NPC’s… I have 175 hours in.. enjoyed the game immensely but this leaves a sour taste 

Hmm, that's strange, maybe you accidentally killed her at some point, or there is a bug. Sorry to hear that mate

If you do start a newgame, let me know if you need any help and I can drop you all the best weapons, upgrades and exp from the start of the game, then you can just speed run through most of the game.

On 2022-07-22 at 11:32 PM, enaysoft said:

Hmm, that's strange, maybe you accidentally killed her at some point, or there is a bug. Sorry to hear that mate

If you do start a newgame, let me know if you need any help and I can drop you all the best weapons, upgrades and exp from the start of the game, then you can just speed run through most of the game.

i appreciate the offer, that is very kind of you. I’m pretty happy with my build and what I have, I was on about 3 1/2 hours today.. started my NG+.. already at Ranni’s Rise to pick up her quest after going thru Margit, Godrick, Red Wolf Radagon, Rennala and Loretta…

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2022 at 1:11 PM, craig_obviously said:

i appreciate the offer, that is very kind of you. I’m pretty happy with my build and what I have, I was on about 3 1/2 hours today.. started my NG+.. already at Ranni’s Rise to pick up her quest after going thru Margit, Godrick, Red Wolf Radagon, Rennala and Loretta…

I just checked your list. Congrats on getting your platinum! :)

23 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

I just checked your list. Congrats on getting your platinum! :)

Thank you... as it turns out it wasn't as a big a hinderance as I thought it might be, for anyone that finds themselves in the same boat.. just stick to the main required bosses and do Ranni's quest all the way thru and its easy.... I put in between another 11 to 12 hours to get thru NG+ and the two endings