Weird platinum trophy bug?

Jason-DFG

I got this weird bug going on where i have completed every single trophy, but the platinum is the only thing that did not unlock? (24/25 trophies done?)

Never ever have i had this happen to any game, even with syncing the trophy data it still showing 24/25 trophies. The weirder part is PSNProfiles thinks this is a game without a plat (marked in a green layer)

Just as a heads up for those wanting to do the platinum... I figure it might get fixed after awhile.

• Like 1

That's funny, something weirdly similar happened to someone else in Grid Legends:

In the case above the user got the platinum before having all the trophies, the problem fixed itself after a few hours, maybe it'll fix itself for you too.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cruscah said:

That's funny, something weirdly similar happened to someone else in Grid Legends:

In the case above the user got the platinum before having all the trophies, the problem fixed itself after a few hours, maybe it'll fix itself for you too.

I got a feeling it will be something like that, i have tried a few solutions without any luck:

- Manually sync does nothing

- obtaining another trophy after it does nothing aswel.

But i think mine is a different case, it shows 100% but it does not include the platinum :/

I think it will just be a case of waiting till it pop's even if it's with a ingame patch.

Edited by Jason-DFG

That's really weird. I'm playing this game at the moment, so this is a bit concerning.

The PS5 definitely has bizarre and inconsistent trophy behavior. Nothing weird for me yet with Stray, but with other games I've had trophy notifications pop up for trophies I'd already earned.

Edited by ZitMeatloaf
Clarification

26 minutes ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

That's really weird. I'm playing this game at the moment, so this is a bit concerning.

The PS5 definitely has bizarre and inconsistent trophy behavior. Nothing weird for me yet with Stray, but with other games I've had trophy notifications pop up for trophies I'd already earned.

To add to the mix, on the PS5 for the game Baja I've had trophies pop up on screen but never actually appear in my trophy list. 

11 hours ago, nealbo85 said:

To add to the mix, on the PS5 for the game Baja I've had trophies pop up on screen but never actually appear in my trophy list. 

This just happened with me on Stray. Did the speedrun trophy as my final one, trophy popped and so did the platinum, but still showing as 91% complete and not appearing in trophy list. Weird and frustrating. Hopefully, it’ll resolve itself.

12 minutes ago, lost_phoe said:

This just happened with me on Stray. Did the speedrun trophy as my final one, trophy popped and so did the platinum, but still showing as 91% complete and not appearing in trophy list. Weird and frustrating. Hopefully, it’ll resolve itself.

In your case, that is common on the PS5. It doesn’t instantly sync trophies to PSN and your console only shows the trophies in your list that have already synced to PSN. Give it time and your console will finally sync all your earned trophies and they’ll show properly. 

6 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

In your case, that is common on the PS5. It doesn’t instantly sync trophies to PSN and your console only shows the trophies in your list that have already synced to PSN. Give it time and your console will finally sync all your earned trophies and they’ll show properly. 

Any idea on how long this typically takes? For mine with the game Baja Edge of Contol it's been almost 2 weeks and still no sign of that trophy in my list.

3 minutes ago, nealbo85 said:

Any idea on how long this typically takes? For mine with the game Baja Edge of Contol it's been almost 2 weeks and still no sign of that trophy in my list.

Have you earned any trophies on that console and account since then?

3 minutes ago, nealbo85 said:

While viewing your trophy list you can press options and then "Sync with Playstation Network." Can you force it to sync that way?

something like this just happend to me with the i am speed trophy.

i unlocked it and it showed in my feed that i unlocked it but when i clicked it , it said 97% done so i went back to my speedrun save and loaded it at the last checkpoint.

Finishing it again doesnt unlock the trophy , its still locked for me when i go on my trophy list.

it instantly unlocks always for me so this never happend to me before too.

i have 1 more trophy left and its the 1 hour sleeping one, i hope then maybe my speedrun trophy unlocks idk.

1 hour ago, Malinoiss said:

something like this just happend to me with the i am speed trophy.

i unlocked it and it showed in my feed that i unlocked it but when i clicked it , it said 97% done so i went back to my speedrun save and loaded it at the last checkpoint.

Finishing it again doesnt unlock the trophy , its still locked for me when i go on my trophy list.

it instantly unlocks always for me so this never happend to me before too.

i have 1 more trophy left and its the 1 hour sleeping one, i hope then maybe my speedrun trophy unlocks idk.

Disconnect the console from the internet and check your trophies. If it's there it'll eventually go back to normal and sync. Happened to me with guardians of the galaxy. It's a ps5 issue unfortunately 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, El_Trophynador said:

Disconnect the console from the internet and check your trophies. If it's there it'll eventually go back to normal and sync. Happened to me with guardians of the galaxy. It's a ps5 issue unfortunately 

Thanks i have it now