Servers shutting down August 12, 2022 - Offline bots don't count for trophies

42 minutes ago, Geridian said:

False, at least for what is shown now while looking at this Warz

1. Everything besides the Like a boss! (Elite playthrough) will be unobtainable, since everything else is MP only.

Somebody else wrote somewhere on PSNProfiles that he had read somewhere that the Intercept trophies would autopop, even if you do not own the Intercept DLC and only the Intercept stand-alone.
But since this person did not provide a link and knowing that you even can not shoot at the online collectibles without owning the Insurgent Pack, although you can see the online collectible chests without owning said DLC... I would not count on trophy autopop working from Intercept stand-alone to intercept DLC without owning the Intercept DLC.

If you complete the Intercept Expansion DLC on Shadow Fall trophy list then on Intercept standalone DLC the following trophies will auto-pop "Co-Op Captiain" , "Wallstreet Banker" ,"Bare Hands" , "Tacticle Triplets" , "Necromancer" ,"High and Dry" & "Pyromaniac"
The trophies in the Intercept you have to work extra to get are "Rampage" , "Death from Above" , "You're Fired" , "Techinical Problems" and "Head Hunter" as those last trophies are unique to that DLC so obviously will not auto-pop.

Edited by DarkSoleride
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, AJ_-_808 said:

So the collectible still saves if you quit out or disconnect?

Yes, everything saves even when you quit out of a match

11 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

How’d you do co-op so quickly?

I did most of mine in "quick match." For most of them, when I joined there were already randoms in the lobby/game. If you have a team of 3-4 its rather quick and easy, but with a team of 2 it will be hard to do on quick mode. I focused on the class-based trophies as much as possible and got them all with still probably 10 games to spare. I was able to get a quick match done in under 8 minutes with 3 other people, but I've had some go 30-40 minutes when the other players were small in number or low level and didn't know what they were doing. With just 1 other person, especially low level, I would just quit out and try again later with a more full team of randoms. 

If you select "two player match," those ones are a little easier and can be done pretty easily solo if you pick tactician and set up turrets right at the start at each capture point. Once you bank enough points for a petrusite capacitor pick either jetpacks or turrets. Keep banking and capping until you hit 1000 points. 

17 hours ago, HoorayForTyler said:

Tip for the 25 online collectibles: if you happen to be in a warzone with a coordinated group and no one else, the moment someone finds the collectible, it’s better to just quit the game and immediately start a new lobby. Doing this prevents you from having to actually play out the entire game.

You’re saving time by starting a new lobby, and it seems as though the same map gets rotated back to back for a good while. Was able to farm 15 within a couple of hours with a friend. Wouldn’t recommend getting too much XP so you can stay in the New Recruits mode. I have no clue if you can start a game by yourself, haven’t had the luxury of testing that. 

Edit: a game can indeed start without anyone else but you. That doesn’t last long though

I would also add the following:

-Play during off times when nobody else is likely playing, otherwise you will be competing against other trophy hunters to find the collectible. Some of them will leave you alone, others will kill you just because. 

-Search for a warzone that has a small number of maps, and includes The Forest. The Forest is a very easy map to find collectibles in, I prefer it over Penthouse. Most of the collectibles are up high, not on ground level. Check the tops of rocks (including at the edge of the map). Once you get the collectible, quit out, go into your history and join the same exact warzone. You will load up the same exact map. Double check before you start that it says "Online Collectible not found" in the bottom left of the map. If you are in this warzone by yourself you can crank these collectibles out very quickly. If you get stuck in one of the other maps, you can stay in the match until it finishes, and then vote for the map you want. 

49 minutes ago, DarkSoleride said:

If you complete the Intercept Expansion DLC on Shadow Fall trophy list then on Intercept standalone DLC the following trophies will auto-pop "Co-Op Captiain" , "Wallstreet Banker" ,"Bare Hands" , "Tacticle Triplets" , "Necromancer" ,"High and Dry" & "Pyromaniac"
The trophies in the Intercept you have to work extra to get are "Rampage" , "Death from Above" , "You're Fired" , "Techinical Problems" and "Head Hunter" as those last trophies are unique to that DLC so obviously will not auto-pop.

This should be already known and is part of the trophy guide.(Looking at the guides first should be standard imo).

Also your comment has nothing to with anything I wrote about.

Information regarding this, that had been worth commenting:

Somebody else wrote somewhere on PSNProfiles that he had read somewhere that the Intercept trophies would autopop, even if you do not own the Intercept DLC and only the Intercept stand-alone.

Cannot provide the information myself, sine I do own the Intercept DLC myself.

/edit Forget about it, look here:

--> You have to own the DLC and the stand-alone version of Intercept.

Edited by Geridian
Added a link

1 hour ago, Geridian said:

False, at least for what is shown now while looking at this Warzone or from my memory, when I got the collectibles done on 21st Mar 2022.
Pistoles Only Warzone features The Penthouse, The Cruiser, The Terminal.
But for sure, you can just always vote for The Penthouse over and over again.

Edit-

I read it somewhere else, and it seemed true for me

_______

Yes, it features those other maps, but every time I played it, it was Penthouse.  Maybe it starts the rotation on Penthouse? 

Veteran-4 actually worked better for me since everyone else was going for pistols only and veteran started with Penthouse 90% of the time i tried

Edited by AJ_-_808
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

Yes, it features those other maps, but every time I played it, it was Penthouse.  Maybe it starts the rotation on Penthouse? 

Who knows? Maybe another Pistols Only warzone, or not paid mutch attention when the voting for the next map showed up? I also voted for The Penthouse everytime and paid no attention to the other listed maps. ?

Veteran-4 actually worked better for me since everyone else was going for pistols only and veteran started with Penthouse 90% of the time i tried

Every official map, where the symbol for Online Collectibles is colored golden, should work)

Other maps for the online collectibles (I even do not know why they are all in my history (Never played some oft hem) and the word "The" before Veteran-3 is no mistake):
The Veteran-3
Veteran-5

Low health capture modes. 

Domination
King of the Hill
Extended Warzone
New Recruits
Classic Warzone
Team Deathmatch

5 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

Hello, I've been playing Battlefield 1 for well over 2000 hours and I'm currently checking out Killzone SF's multiplayer. I just have one question and I hope someone can answer it please: How do I teabagging in this game?

How you can crouch should be shown in the control options.
Besides this, teabagging is a gesture avaiable when an MP match from the basegame is won.

Then one of the players of the winning team can choose a gesture.

But you should not miss the prompt for doing the gesture.

Edited by Geridian

1 hour ago, audiopile said:

You have to buy the Intercept DLC to get the trophies to autopop.  I did the standalone first and ONlY after buying the DLC did the trophies pop.  

Thanks for the confirmation ?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Final update: I have called Guerrilla Games Amsterdam today, and spoke to 2 different persons. They provided me a different email address that i have to send my question to them (i have not seen this on their website). I asked them if my question goes towards the team directly, and she said yes. I said i am spreaking for many people for a forum and we love to have that the server shutdown gets extended for atleast 3 months because 3 weeks isn't enough time. She understanded it completely, and she recommended me writing to that email.

In the meantime, do NOT stop grinding Killzone Shadowfall, RIGS, Killzone Mercenary. This could also not help at all what i am trying to do, so don't stop grinding or wait it out. This could still shutdown on August 12. I will send the email tonight, and that's all i can do for now.

Awesome of you to reach out. Maybe, if you get a response or just want to send a second note, you can ask if they’ll make games peer to peer (at least for coop and private PvP).

Also, maybe they can patch in support to earn trophies in offline bots, even if it’s required to play at a certain difficulty.

Even without trophies, I simply hate not going back and re-experiencing some of your favorite games in the future. Id love to play Warhawk without resorting to a fan-made servers.

With cloud servers being so prevalent in software development these days, I’m honestly shocked any online game ever needs to go down, outside of a company going out of business.

Edited by bigdaddykraven
  • Like 1

Thanks OP for posting this as I don't use Twitter much. Been grinding all the MP trophies from 0% progress to fully done. That pressure lol. Good luck to everyone working through this and fingers crossed it gets extended. 

Edit: Base game only as don't care for the DLC

Edited by gforce-92
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Final update: I have called Guerrilla Games Amsterdam today, and spoke to 2 different persons. They provided me a different email address that i have to send my question to them (i have not seen this on their website). I asked them if my question goes towards the team directly, and she said yes. I said i am spreaking for many people for a forum and we love to have that the server shutdown gets extended for atleast 3 months because 3 weeks isn't enough time. She understanded it completely, and she recommended me writing to that email.

In the meantime, do NOT stop grinding Killzone Shadowfall, RIGS, Killzone Mercenary. This could also not help at all what i am trying to do, so don't stop grinding or wait it out. This could still shutdown on August 12. I will send the email tonight, and that's all i can do for now.

Really hope for a good response from Guerrilla team. I did open the game in my profile, but it's a super tight deadline, I think I'm gonna miss it. It demands so much time by playing it, which I can't afford it. Extending to 3 months will be a great help! Thanks for the initiative!! 

On 7/23/2022 at 10:09 AM, Geridian said:

Checked your Killzone Shadow Fall trophy progress just for fun.

Just decide with these circumstances in mind:

1. Base game platinum already achieved, so no need for that part of the MP grind.
  2. You must at least buy both DLCs (Killzone Shadow Fall Intercept Online Co-Op Expansion Killzone Shadow Fall Insurgent Pack)
  3. Then you need 12,5 to 15 hours for the Intercept Online Co-Op Expansion DLC trophy set
    1. 12,5 hours only if you are able to achieve all other trophies for this DLC trophy set, while going for the 50 wins needed for Co-op Captain.
    2. Trophy guide estimates 15 hours for 100%ing the Intercept Pack.
  4. Then you must boost 95% of the Insurgent Pack trophy set (they are MP only), because Like a Boss - Finish the campaign in Elite mode is the only offline trophy (Which in itself is skill depended, regarding the time needed to 100% the DLC).
    1. The other DLC trophies regarding the Insurgent class need to be boosted.
    2. Trophy guide estimates 25 hours for 100%ing the Insurgent Pack trophy set, where the Like a Boss - Finish the campaign in Elite mode trophy is included.

--> Would say, you are in for around 25 to 30 hours of MP activities, if you want to complete the MP parts of both DLCs.

thanks again for this post

u encouraged me to go get it done.. and I did. took me about 2 days to do everything (except for the elite play through)

I really enjoyed the coop dlc. didnt even need to boost anything. all the trophies came from playing regularly

shout out to @HoorayForTyler as well.. randomly met him while grinding out wins lol

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

u encouraged me to go get it done.. and I did. took me about 2 days to do everything (except for the elite play through)

I really enjoyed the coop dlc. didnt even need to boost anything. all the trophies came from playing regularly

shout out to @HoorayForTyler as well.. randomly met him while grinding out wins lol

I had a blast my friend! Was nice chatting with you and grinding out some co-op wins! ?

• Like 2

19 hours ago, kalango_do_norte said:

When I enter the game it says that I can spend my bravery points buying "mystery boxes" and in these boxes can come skills, can I advance some Jack of All Trades skills by buying these boxes?

Boxes only give you cosmetics, they are not helping with the MP grind.

20 hours ago, MrHealthy said:

Managed to finish up both DLC's in 3 days (except for the Elite playthrough). Took about 22 hours so not as bad as I expected.

Now to start the Jack of all Trades grind. Hoping it will take about the same amount of time.

Maybe the excel file I mentioned at the bottom of this comment helps you, too. 

Link to comment.

10 hours ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

Glad that it went well for you. I am still working on the 50 wins. Around 25 wins still needed. Having no statistics to track the wins with, it just sucks.

/edit Got the 50 wins today as a surprise while doing 1 random 4 players match. Funny :D Started playing the stand-alone and only need the jetpack kills, some headshots and maybe some bosses. 

Edited by Geridian
Updated info
  • Like 1

i hope it gets extended by 3 months (would be the best scenario). so far i'm close to done just need scout ability's done (working on revives) it's easier with 2 consoles need to disable the "neck snap" so the revives keep pouring through.

even a month or two extention  would help others to catch up. still have weapon attach to earn but shouldn't be a problem

Edited by Lordguwa

I'm focusing on everything I need to get base game platinum (so not concerning myself with the DLC atm).

This is what I have left:

Turret Kills: 298/400
Air Support: 50/400
Revives: 150/500
Stun Blast: 100/500

Total Points: 792,000/1,000,000

I've been doing custom warzones. Currently, my best strategy is to set support to VSA only, make Helghast Scout only, then turn off all weapons apart from a support pistol and all abilities apart from the ones I'm working on. I then play Penthouse Beacon Retrieval, and I've found under the Helghast spawn point there's a lounge room that if you stand up on the ledge on the right, the bots can't come and get you with their knives. I spend my time there team killing and reviving my own team, and refreshing the turret when it times out.

Does anyone have a better strategy for farming revives and turret kills than this? Also, any tips on Air Support and Stun Blast would be much appreciated :)

Finally done with the 50 Co-Op matches .. joined one random 4 player game just minutes ago which was nearly completed, team won this, and the Co-Op Captain trophy popped.
Seems to be, that I already did more Co-Op games within the DLC as I thought I did :D

Now just thinking about doing the stand-alone or not .. I am afraid of the jump jet and headshot bullshit.

If anybody has a method for jetpack (Death From Above - Get 250 kills with the jetpack) and headshot (Head Hunter - Get 500 headshots with any weapon) trophies for the stand-alone which are not written in the trophy guide, please share from the stand-alone, please share. 

Disclaimer:

• These strategies you can read about here for the Co-Op mode are loosely based on strategies I found on different websites.
  • Also I can not guarantee that they are the best strategies, but since somebody asked me if I can provide some input, I so did.

--> So do not tell me the strategies are bullshit, or not worth or risky. As you know, what works/is okay for person A, may not be working/may not be okay for person B and C, but maybe for person D ?

How I did most of my Co-Op wins in the DLC version was this:

• Two player game (1000 points needed to win), map: The Market
  • Two players (Marksman + Medic)
  • Medic builds a supply crate near the exit to point A
  • Marksman puts 2 trip mines on point A and B (You need to resupply at the crate after putting first two trip mines on the first point)
  • In the meantime Medic goes up to the 2nd floor of the base and keeps put in the room to the right after exiting the staircase, also the Medic can build a supply crate there
  • When Marksman has put the trip mines on point A and B, the first enemies should arrive -> Simply return to the base asap and join the Medic in the same room and the Marksman resupplies
  • After the Marksman resupplied, place a trip mine at the beginning of the staircase inside your base, and one mine on top of the staircase -> Remember to keep these mines planted to be safe from enemies coming from the 1 floor
    • Also trip mines despawn when you use too many. I think the maximum number of trip mines being placed on the ground at the same time is 6 (need confirmation)
  • If the enemies arrive at point A, shoot them from the long rows of open windows in this room
  • If the enemies arrive at point B, you can either shoot them from the short row of open windows or just only peek a little bit out of the open doorway on the second floor
  • If the enemies arrive at point C first, the Marksman can try to hit them with his secondary weapon's AoE damage while aiming at the checkpoint, while himself staying at the bridge outside of the open doorway from the 2nd floor
    • Yes, using the rooftop would also be an option, but this gets more risky the longer the match takes.
  • Marksman should just abuse the explosive power of the secondary weapon (with this you also need two shots for the flying combat drones) or use the primary weapon for headshots.
  • Also Medic and Marksman can throw grenades through the open windows and doorway, but do not be to aggressive because you can die fast from grenades and shots
    • Medic should always keep calm, use the healing drone when needed and use the revive drone when needed .. but its best if Marksman and Medic do not go berserk and get killed :D
    • Also the medic needs to provide supply crates on cooldown: You can build two supply crates as Medic, so build one supply crate, if this supply crate runs out build the next.
      • With the supply crate you will provide the Marksman and yourself with healing, ammunition and you allow the Marksman to reload his One-Time-Heal.
      •  Also when the Marksman uses the supply crate, he generates points.
  • While being put in the room on the second floor, the enemies will capture at least two if not all checkpoints --> This is normal with this tactic, also that the points will go back to 0.
  • Just stay in this room and bunker points.
    • The higher the multiplier gets, the more points the kills and such are worth
  • When both of your points added are more then 1000, the Medic should activate the healing drone and both of you go down to bunker points and winning the round.

==> Using this strategy, a match can be won in around 09:30 or maximum of 15 minutes. Just do not die!

- Since you do not bunker points until the sum of total points from both classes equals or is more then 1000 and because of the fact that your bunked points will go down fast when the enemies have at least two checkpoints under there control, getting killed will cost you 2 to 3 minutes extra time needed to get the points back.

Also tried self boosting with two consoles (Tactician + Medic):

• Two player game (1000 points needed to win), map: The Market
  • Two players (Tactician + Medic)
  • Stay at the ground floor, Tactician builds one turret pointed at each doorway at this floor
  • When enemies spawn at the first point, the Tactician builds the shield in front of the turret, pointed at the checkpoint taken from the enemies
  • Then the Tactician constantly uses the supply crate the Medic builds on cooldown to make points for the Medic
    • The higher the Medics multiplier gets, the more points the Medic will get when the Marksman uses the supply crates
    • Keep in mind the Medic will get no points using his own supply crates!
  • When turrets or shields go down, Tactician builds them again
Edited by Geridian
Added more information
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, MrHealthy said:

Managed to finish up both DLC's in 3 days (except for the Elite playthrough). Took about 22 hours so not as bad as I expected.

Now to start the Jack of all Trades grind. Hoping it will take about the same amount of time.

Congratz! 

The most awful class for grind is support and insurgent with hack ?

14 minutes ago, Arsentio said:

Congratz! 

The most awful class for grind is support and insurgent with hack 1f613.png

Hacking is super easy as long as you do it with a real person and not bots. Takes less than hour if you do it this way. I can't imagine trying to do this particular one with bots ?