Servers shutting down August 12, 2022 - Offline bots don't count for trophies

Might just give up solely based on online collectibles being lame as hell. Everything else I can manage but fuck do I despise something that takes a while to find and when you do; for me on my first one i did not want to open.

Edited by WorldsBestSpy
Grammar

11 minutes ago, Empovyle said:

Can someone explain the intercept mode to me? Is it all online multiplayer or can you play and get the achievements in a bots-only mode (if there is one)?

No bots, you can do it solo but I has to be online. Its a capturing zones mode against waves of AI helghast. You earn points from the zones and kills, assists, heals etc which you need to bank at a kind of home zone. You die and you lose them,  you keep hold of them and you accrue them faster due to multipliers. Risk reward kind of thing. Whilst it's possible solo it's incredibly slow, you just can't earn points fast enough to get through matches at any decent rate and its hard to keep hold of enough zones to keep your points total up. If everybody knows what they are doing a match can be easily done in 10mins.

• Like 1

Well, that's annoying. Game isn't even that old, and this is really short notice. Was planning to start it in the near future, so I'll just avoid it altogether at this point. Paid very little for the game anyway and never bought the DLC.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

It honestly doesn't take that long for the online stuff. I haven't done the intercept DLC nor some of the online DLC trophies, but they're not that bad. You can do most of it solo. 

If you haven't touched it at all, i'd estimate it'd take around 30 hours or less for all the DLC.

Ahh okay that’s not as bad as I initially thought then. I’ll see if I can fit it into my “schedule” of games to be shutdown. It’s been a very unfortunate few months for upcoming server closures. 

Well ain't that the shit. Such short notice. All I can say now is best of luck getting 30 online collectibles DLC trophy. Since servers were quite empty before announcement now will be battle royale between trophy hunters who finds it first. Will take twice as long also. 

• Like 2