Servers Going Offline August 12th

UndreyVITA

10 hours ago, chellesan said:

uhm i get a error when i try to do multyplayer, thats pretty bad 20 days before closing, maybe the servers cannot handle all the people for now, but i read you can do like 99 botmatches and when you do the 100th match online it pops to

Yeah, I also keep getting errors. Pathetic. 

I have a question that isn't really tied to the online, but it's Botzone-related:

Has anyone gotten a weird error where you're not able to quit out to the main menu after finishing a Botzone match? When I get the final tally for my game rank and updated money, there's a "Quit Game" option, but I'm instead put back to the Select Map page and there aren't any buttons to tap at the bottom-right, such as "Back". I guess I can just close the game when I'm done since I see the save-icon when I finish each match, but this seems really strange to me and I haven't found any reports of it elsewhere.

EDIT: Figured it out, you have to select a map then tap "Quit Game" on the screen where you set up the teams (I was doing the team deathmatch/Guerilla Warfare).

Edited by Cloud_Squall78
Solved problem

For ''Full Deck'' trophy if anyone wondering, this is my collection. I only did the online trophies boosted them with a group back in 2017, rubberbanded the 100 mp rounds, and did the level 1 contract grind for Aces High trophy. That's it, i haven't touched the offline at all besides level 1. I only did 2 contracts most of the time.

IMG_2455_1.jpg

Edited by TazDevilz1986

1 hour ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

For ''Full Deck'' trophy if anyone wondering, this is my collection. I only did the online trophies boosted them with a group back in 2017, rubberbanded the 100 mp rounds, and did the level 1 contract grind for Aces High trophy. That's it, i haven't touched the offline at all besides level 1. I only did 2 contracts most of the time.

IMG_2455_1.jpg

How can you rubberband the MP-Trophies tho? 

• Like 2

Finally finished the online for this, after 9 years!  For anyone wondering how long the 100 matches takes if you are just now starting, it took roughly 4~5 minutes per match, if you are actively playing.  You need roughly 8.5 hours to complete this trophy, not including the other MP trophies.  I suggest actually playing the matches so that the grind for the 10,000 kills and 1,000 headshots isn't as bad after you complete the campaign.

22 hours ago, Rozalia1 said:

So what is the optimal way to actually do this when you factor in Aces High? My thinking was to go and do the online stuff first but it sounds like you want to do the single player early for Aces high? Which is it?

The way I decided to approach it: Complete each single-player level ("mission" contract only) on Veteran for "Above and Beyond", while also working on getting "Aces High" through earned money and potentially earning a handful of new Valor Cards along the way from mission completions. DO NOT find all intel in any level. Once I've gotten "Above and Beyond"--and hopefully "Aces High" in the process--I'll focus on the multiplayer. I think I'm at roughly 30 finished matches, most of which were done in Botzone.

I earned 100k+ today across several Warzone matches and 5 single-player missions on Veteran, so I'm curious to see what my Joker card finally becomes tomorrow.

Edited by Cloud_Squall78

15 hours ago, Cloud_Squall78 said:

The way I decided to approach it: Complete each single-player level ("mission" contract only) on Veteran for "Above and Beyond", while also working on getting "Aces High" through earned money and potentially earning a handful of new Valor Cards along the way from mission completions. DO NOT find all intel in any level. Once I've gotten "Above and Beyond"--and hopefully "Aces High" in the process--I'll focus on the multiplayer. I think I'm at roughly 30 finished matches, most of which were done in Botzone.

I earned 100k+ today across several Warzone matches and 5 single-player missions on Veteran, so I'm curious to see what my Joker card finally becomes tomorrow.

I had a day off today and did lots of botzones and some random public matches, aswell as 7 times the demolition contract on veteran. Went from 19.000 to 172.000 Vektan$. I just hope this will be enough.

28 minutes ago, Crylhound83 said:

I had a day off today and did lots of botzones and some random public matches, aswell as 7 times the demolition contract on veteran. Went from 19.000 to 172.000 Vektan$. I just hope this will be enough.

You're probably in good shape--I just turned on the game and was greeted with the King of Hearts, real close to Ace.

Edited by Cloud_Squall78

16 hours ago, Cloud_Squall78 said:

You're probably in good shape--I just turned on the game and was greeted with the King of Hearts, real close to Ace.

Dammit! I must had a daily reset somewhere in between because I only got an club 8 ...

Edit:

Well, nevermind. I checked this morning before work at 4:20am and only got the club 8. Now its 3pm and I wanted to grind some online matches. Was greeted by the aces high trophy because I got the Club Ace. Dont know why I got two cards.

What about you?

Edited by Crylhound83

On 7/22/2022 at 3:44 PM, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

This game is honestly a bummer, I'd just as soon advise people to cut their losses with this one 

I know u have the platinum for this game

is it possible to get all the online trophies (plus aces high and full deck) before the servers close?

I did all the online dlc trophies for shadowfall in only 3 days.. I'm willing to put in the time sink 

1 hour ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

is it possible to get all the online trophies (plus aces high and full deck) before the servers close?

I did all the online dlc trophies for shadowfall in only 3 days.. I'm willing to put in the time sink 

I started from scratch I think 3 days ago now and nearly have half a deck, and 3 online trophies left to go, so I’d say it’s very doable. :)

Plus you only need one other player for Spangled, and Get your Filthy hands off, (grenade method). 

13 hours ago, Crylhound83 said:

Dammit! I must had a daily reset somewhere in between because I only got an club 8 ...

Edit:

Well, nevermind. I checked this morning before work at 4:20am and only got the club 8. Now its 3pm and I wanted to grind some online matches. Was greeted by the aces high trophy because I got the Club Ace. Dont know why I got two cards.

What about you?

I only checked once yesterday and didn't turn off the Vita until right before turning in for the night, so I'll find out after work. I earned another 40k from Botzone matches and another Veteran mission, so hopefully that was enough. Glad to hear it worked out for you.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Cloud_Squall78 said:

I only checked once yesterday and didn't turn off the Vita until right before turning in for the night, so I'll find out after work. I earned another 40k from Botzone matches and another Veteran mission, so hopefully that was enough. Glad to hear it worked out for you.

Thanks and good luck. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

It definitely is possible. It's not even the online trophies that suck ween in this game, it's the offline trophies

On 22.7.2022 at 9:44 PM, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

This game is honestly a bummer, I'd just as soon advise people to cut their losses with this one 

In my opinion this is the best game that was ever released on the vita. 

The graphics are very good for a handheld game, it's probably the best handheld fps I've ever played when it comes to controls, the story is interesting because as a mercenary you work on both sides. 

Even the multiplayer is quite good for a handheld multiplayer mode. 

The online trophies aren't that bad tbh. You can boost everything except the 100 matches in one afternoon. 

The 100 Matches can be done in the bot dlc. You only need to play one more online match afterwards. 

The card mechanic is quite confusing at the beginning. But you really shouldn't worry too much about it. Full Deck will come naturally when you complete everything else. 

The Ace trophy also came naturally for me when I played through the campaign on veteran. Maybe you need to grind this one out now with more people playing. But since someone in this thread here just unlocked it, it still seems to be very doable. 

The only bad thing about this game is the 10k kills trophy. After playing through the campaign 4 times for all other trophies and all online stuff completed, I still had to grind out between 5000 and 6000 kills or so. 

Since you will end up with something between 4000 and 5000, a 5000 kills trophy would have been much more reasonable. 

But the kills can be done offline, so they won't run away. 

My ranking of the Killzone games would be:

Killzone 3 

Mercenary 

Shadow Fall 

(The first one would be above shadow fall, if it wasn't an outdated PS2 game. Would really like to see a full remake of this.)

So if I had to decide between Mercenary and Shadow Fall, I would rather go with Mercenary. The Story in Shadow Fall is just really bad. 

Edited by Sinthoras_96