How active?

I was thinking of starting this, but the multiplayer trophies are holding me back from doing so. I was curious how active the community was and, how difficult it would be to find someone to do those 3 trophies? I have been watching but haven't seen andy session that have been posted recently.

Edited by Lazuryth-PS

• 1 month later...
On 22/07/2022 at 5:49 PM, Lazuryth-PS said:

That's what I figured, I will most likely stick to Snowrunner for the time being until a friend of mine decides to play it I guess hahah.

I'd be happy to jump on and play with you for the trophies if you're still interested.

I'll be starting mudrunner soon after loving snowrunner and platting it. When the need arises I'll post here about needing that multiplayer trophy help -- maybe the few of us needing it can help each other out. SR is one of my favorite all-time games so I didn't want to simply give Mudrunner a pass just because of the online trophies.

• 1 month later...
On 9/2/2022 at 3:12 PM, oldtimeseb said:

I'll be starting mudrunner soon after loving snowrunner and platting it. When the need arises I'll post here about needing that multiplayer trophy help -- maybe the few of us needing it can help each other out. SR is one of my favorite all-time games so I didn't want to simply give Mudrunner a pass just because of the online trophies.

The online trophies are a breeze to fix. Can be made in less than 1 hour.