Is it possible to get all DLC’s as of today?

samijon2004

You might be able to get the Disney stuff from one of the Asian stores but for all intensive purposes, it's impossible to own all the trophy DLCs since no truly Complete Edition was ever released and at least 1 of the DLCs was delisted years ago. Also note the Extras Edition is code only and those codes have long since expired.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

You might be able to get the Disney stuff from one of the Asian stores but for all intensive purposes, it's impossible to own all the trophy DLCs since no truly Complete Edition was ever released and at least 1 of the DLCs was delisted years ago. Also note the Extras Edition is code only and those codes have long since expired.

2 hours ago, enaysoft said:

No.

As far as I am aware none of the DLC ever got a physical release and even before the delistings, some DLC like the Muppets one, that was delisted before well before the others.

Damn, thanks y’all 

• 5 months later...
On 7/23/2022 at 10:33 AM, enaysoft said:

No.

As far as I am aware none of the DLC ever got a physical release and even before the delistings, some DLC like the Muppets one, that was delisted before well before the others.

what about the special edition? think they only released that int he US.  I've heard all DLCs are actually on the disk.  can someone please confirm or deny?