Lucky coin fragment

Tomoko Kuroki

I already did the races and got the other fragments, now i need this one I just wanna know.

Do I need to get 7777 in one shot, or can I do a like 1000 turns, get out, save, do another 1000 turns tomorow, and eventually get the 7777 coins, or do you really need to get it all in one go. In over 4000 turns I only got about 4 jackpots, 250 coins, and everytime I get in victory mode, I always get a bomb in the first 2-3 turns

I already did the races and got the other fragments, now i need this one I just wanna know.

Do I need to get 7777 in one shot, or can I do a like 1000 turns, get out, save, do another 1000 turns tomorow, and eventually get the 7777 coins, or do you really need to get it all in one go. In over 4000 turns I only got about 4 jackpots, 250 coins, and everytime I get in victory mode, I always get a bomb in the first 2-3 turns

you don't need to archive the 7777 in one go, just cumulate the coins and eventually should pop. ;)

• Like 1

U know when i was working towards the Serendipitous trophy i left my rubber band on the L1 controller for 2 hours straight. I never noticed when i got it, but all i can say is just doing the rubber band trick on the L1 and letting the machine work its self while u do other things is the best option. The lady next to the machine should say  "It's like a hot summer's day" if she says "the machine is on fire" don't hit pause and go to main menu yet..instead ask her again. She might say summer. You only go to the menu if she doesn't say any of the 2 lines I mentioned; or else the machine will work against u on the luck.

When U play the machine make sure the left side has "moogle, Chocobo, and 9" , before you put the band on the L1 to let it work on it's own. no matter what happens don't let the fact that the machine keeps giving U the same outcome every roll anger U to quit the game, eventually the machine goes into jackpot mode and fixes for a 999. If ur really lucky u can get consecutive 999s, don't even bother trying to go for the black roll. I myself never even got 1, and that roll feels like a trap to make u miss 999 chances. I got all this by just starting with 2000 coins...but i recommend using 5000. That's 50,000 gil when u make the exchange for coins. I got the fragment and the trophy without even checking out the chocobo races once..lol

As for it being possible to do it in separate sessions is something i don't know, since i choose to go for it right away. U can watch a movie while it happens, and when the 2 hours pass check ur fragment section to see if it's there. the fragment cutscene can be missed(not really important to be honest. The screen just turns temp black with a Serah speech & back to losing money) so don't expect the screen to stop with the "lucky coin fragment" acquired. It's up to You to leave & check at some point.

IDK I made a day of it and eventually got it, so yeah i recommend just going for it in 1 go. This is no easy task, since it heavily depends on luck even after having a fixed set that boosts the odds. 

• Like 1

am i the only one who have a bad luck?

i just can't get a 9 made it to 500th turn & yet i only get chocobos  & mogs tried it on (It's like a hot summer's day) i quit the game so i retrieve my coins when i give it another shot i got a 9 on turn 237 

can anyone tell me what to do?

am i the only one who have a bad luck?

i just can't get a 9 made it to 500th turn & yet i only get chocobos  & mogs tried it on (It's like a hot summer's day) i quit the game so i retrieve my coins when i give it another shot i got a 9 on turn 237 

can anyone tell me what to do?

It's pure luck nothing to do with it. Just keep playing when the machine has the best "mood" and leave it on auto-play. Come back after an hour an see if it worked.

• Like 1