New trophies not showing up.

I recently dusted off my PS3 after some years of not being used, decided I was gonna clean up some games from the old days before I was a trophy hunter. Since i'd been playing through the God Of War series I decided to clean up and nab the platinum for God Of War Chains Of Olympus, the Origins Collection version. I platinum'd it a few days back, updated my profile a couple times but the platinum and a few other trophies aren't showing up on my profile. I can't see them as being unlocked so I assume others can't either. The platinum shows up on PSN and I'm registered as having it but on PSNProfiles it's showing that I still haven't unlocked it. 

4 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Did you sync the trophies on your ps3?

I looked up your profile on psn, and it shows that you have 88% complete, same as on PSNProfiles.

Definitely synced because I've been in my trophies on PS3 since grabbing the platinum and it makes you wait to sync everytime you access your trophies on PS3. So far Chains Of Olympus has been the only game I've had this problem with, although besides Walking Dead it's the only PS3 platinum I currently have. 

Right with you on that one. I mean in the grand scheme I am getting the trophies and it seems to be registering on PSN that I'm getting them. I got the notification in game as well when it popped during the end cutscene pretty much immediately after beating the final boss. I even took a picture because I made a post in a trophy hunting group I'm in on Facebook. It's just kinda disappointing that the trophies aren't updating properly here for whatever reason. I plan on tomorrow starting my platinum journey of Ghost Of Sparta though so we'll have to see what happens then. 

Update: Started my Ghost Of Sparta platinum hunt today and discovered...I'm an idiot lol. The trophies were indeed syncing...In offline mode. I had a short internet outage a little bit back and I thought I got everything back online but I didn't know trophies on PS3 had to be manually set back into online mode. So I re enabled online and updated my PSNProfiles account again and the missing trophies are there. I apologize for the inconvenience and brief PS3 sync scare. ?