Server shutdown aug 5th

HellfireFury

This game has a server shutdown coming aug 5th, since its single player will we still be able to play it and get all trophies? I think the answer is yes? I pulled my ethernet cable and game worked. The weird thing though I got a trophy for 50 stars offline but i already got that trophy years ago so im nervous lol.

Edited by HellfireFury

If you don't have your trophy list synced to your system you'll still earn trophies. When you sync them, however, the PSN servers will ignore dates in the future and keep the earliest date. There's no problem with that.

You only need to worry if you're somehow syncing a trophy with an earlier date than what's already showing on your profile here. That'll possibly auto-flag as timestamp manipulation. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 7/23/2022 at 9:10 PM, HellfireFury said:

This game has a server shutdown coming aug 5th, since its single player will we still be able to play it and get all trophies? I think the answer is yes? I pulled my ethernet cable and game worked. The weird thing though I got a trophy for 50 stars offline but i already got that trophy years ago so im nervous lol.

According to https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/eve-gunjack-eu/guide/, all trophies are offline. I assume the Poetry trophy is exceptionally difficult/grindy, as nobody's earned that one in years (with no earners at all for the Chinese stack).