Party Animal help

Lil-Gameboy123

On 23/07/2022 at 10:07 PM, HuMoD_KsA said:

You need to play with a friend online and not in local custom play , and co-op vs AI counts 

So if I were to make another account to play on my PC and do co-op vs AI would that count towards the trophy?

Same thing is happening went online to work towards the trophy against bots and the matches counter is not going up. Went to play pvp, purposely fell off the stage and on rematch played for real. Only 1 match counted. Went back to bot matches waited 30 seconds and jumped off, it did count as a played match.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Yoey_666 said:

Yeah we just tested, the match has to take 20secs now.

EDIT: 

Got the trophy and have to agree with what @b-radg1995 said. The matches still count for the trophy, even if they are not long enough to show up in the stats.

So 20-30 seconds is NOT required? You can just walk off at the start?

2 hours ago, Shadows_Revenge said:

Is it possible to get this by doing local co-op against bots? 

No, as that’s not considered a party. On the main menu, you’ll see the orange plus box next to Wonder Woman that says 30% XP+Gold for playing with a friend. So you have to have a friend. You can then, however do coop vs AI matches.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lump_x said:

So 20-30 seconds is NOT required? You can just walk off at the start?

Seems like it. We got the trophy at about 430 matches in the statistic. This means the matches where the counter did not go up before we realized it must have counted.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Yoey_666 said:

Seems like it. We got the trophy at about 430 matches in the statistic. This means the matches where the counter did not go up before we realized it must have counted.

A counter in the trophy card would be nice for tricky stats like this. Thanks for the info!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I got the first party trophy playing with randoms. But it only counts once you auto-party. Meaning after a best of three completes and you go back to character select with that same person after the auto party forms. The next matches will count. Not a very efficient way, but they do count.

awesome to know it works with bots. If anybody wants to play in a party to knock these out, either against humans or bots, add me on PSN. I’m down most nights. Love this game.