Lil-Gameboy123

Party Animal help

37 posts in this topic

Thinking of starting this, just want to confirm what I think I'm understanding from this thread.

I would use my PS5 and PS4 to boost this. Invite my secondary account to a party on the main menu. Play coop vs bots (doesn't need to be against real people). Then just walk off the edge to end the match instantly -> rematch -> repeat, 500 times.

Is that correct? 🤔

On 23/08/2022 at 4:14 PM, Skurkitty said:

Thinking of starting this, just want to confirm what I think I'm understanding from this thread.

I would use my PS5 and PS4 to boost this. Invite my secondary account to a party on the main menu. Play coop vs bots (doesn't need to be against real people). Then just walk off the edge to end the match instantly -> rematch -> repeat, 500 times.

Is that correct? 1f914.png

Yes.

Worth pointing out, this won't show in your stats. the match played stat only increases if a match is not a 'short loss' So anything under 1 minute won't show up there. so you'll have to keep tabs of how many you've done yourself.

Also don't forget to toast yourself on both accounts (& spend all money on secondary account on toast) to dramatically increase your coins

On 25-8-2022 at 3:06 PM, Domatron0602 said:

Yes.

Worth pointing out, this won't show in your stats. the match played stat only increases if a match is not a 'short loss' So anything under 1 minute won't show up there. so you'll have to keep tabs of how many you've done yourself.

Also don't forget to toast yourself on both accounts (& spend all money on secondary account on toast) to dramatically increase your coins

That is good to know, I was getting worried when the in-game counter suddenly stopped counting. Now I wish I had started keeping track of it myself... I'll just have to keep throwing matches with my friend until it pops.

EDIT:

Just got the party animal trophy, my in-game counter was still on 336 and all the other ones I did were quick matches where I ran off the ledge at the start. 

Edited by Lil-Gocee

Did they remove the ability to play party coop vs ai with the newest patch?  

Playing with a friend on pc doesn’t allow me to select the mode only regular 2v2 teams with real players.  Can’t find anything online or in the patch notes that states if this is a change. 

Okay so the menu has changed slightly since the new update (Gizmo character addition). If you're in a party you are no longer able to select Co-Op vs AI under the Normal banner. However while in a party selecting the Bots banner section and selecting Bots/Teams will still allow you to earn the Party Animal and Matchmaking trophies, alongside the other trophies if needed.

Edited by BestUsername----

Just now, Steefmachine said:

why is my comment about wanting help with this deleted all the time?

Because it’s against the forum rules:

Are we sure this method is still working? I've been trying this with a friend. So far, we have over 600 matches and no trophy yet :/

Edit: it eventually worked, I guess, I was playing with a random person and after a few rounds, the trophy did pop

Edited by Fabrago

On 04/11/2022 at 1:54 AM, ItsMeBiscuit said:

Me and a friend are way past 500 yet no trophy any ideas?

Same. We've reached over 800 wins, most of them while in a party. It's taking forever!

I would not be surprised if it's glitched, knowing how buggy this game can be...

Nevermind, I gave in. The grind has finally come to an end!

Stopped playing legitimately and repeatedly jumped off the edge at start of match.

Edited by GunBlade