Aces High & Full Deck Questions

Hi all,

So typically (after playing this for 10 minutes back in the day), I thought last week that I'd better try and get the multiplayer trophies before the servers inevitably shut down......

In looking for what I have to do, I'm a little confused as to the whole card system. From the way I understand, Aces High is your personal ranking based on performance and money earned according to the servers (hence being online), whereas Full Deck is based on cards you pick up from kills and collectibles in game/mp/botzone? Have I got that right?

Finally, over the past few days I've managed to get a few cards in the deck from random mp stuff, although I've played far more Botzone (picking up many cards after kills) but the deck hasn't updated - is that normal? Do you just have to play a lot more botzone to get cards?

1 minute ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Does full deck need a internet connection? From what the guide reads as, it can be done after server shutdown 

Full Deck should still be achievable after the shut down. Aces High needs a server connection though, so that will be unachievable.

17 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

You pretty much have it right, except for cards collected in botzone don't save to your deck (at least they didn't for me). You can get cards from levelling up (not every time), finishing missions (not after every one) and for kills in MP (not botzone).

A good strat for Full Deck is to wait until you have 25 cards before you start to collect all the intel in each mission, as you are guaranteed to get 3 cards you don't already have when you have collected all 6 pieces of intel in a mission. So you can get 27 cards you don't already have total guaranteed that way.

Botzone is pretty finnicky with cards saving to your deck. Sometimes they saved immediately for me, sometimes it was the 4th or 5th time collecting it before it would count

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Botzone is pretty finnicky with cards saving to your deck. Sometimes they saved immediately for me, sometimes it was the 4th or 5th time collecting it before it would count

I'm not even sure any of them saved for me. Maybe some did after all, but it didn't feel like it.

9 minutes ago, factualfiction said:

Thanks for the info all, I've not touched single player yet so I'll leave that until I've got 25 cards and all other online trophies (hopefully it's doable!)

You don't need to avoid playing the SP until you have 25 cards. As long as you don't collect all 6 pieces of intel in a mission then you'll be fine. 3 of them in each mission are gotten from hacking terminals, so they are easily avoidable  The other 3 you have to interrogate an officer to get each of them, so those can be avoided easily enough too (the first mission gives you a tutorial on how to do this, but you can even just kill the officer to avoid collecting the intel from him). You can even collect 5 of the 6 in a mission and you still won't trigger the card rewards at the end. You only get the 3 cards awarded if you have collected all 6 in that mission.

Edited by Stevieboy

Aces High is purely money earned in a day. If you earn more money than most other players in a day, you get an ace card. Simple as that. Not only does the game tell you this when you first play, but it has been confirmed on other sites. I played for two days and got it after the second day. The first day I earned around 60,000 vektan dollars and got a king card. The second day I earned around 100,000 vektan dollars and got an ace and the trophy. Also this is a NET earnings. So I didn’t spend any money either. 

7 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Decided to check out of curiosity. I got all but 3 cards for the full deck out of botzone.

Interesting. Maybe some of mine did save then. I do know for a fact that some definitely didn't though, as I kept an eye on which cards I was getting during a few matches and none of those ones appeared in my deck. Maybe I just picked a time they weren't saving to pay attention to it, and therefore assumed none of them ever did.

Edited by Stevieboy

3 hours ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Aces High 7 play trick is still working, someone unlocked the trophy today after playing it 7 times yesterday. Not sure how long it will work for as people jump on more and the requirement for overall valour rises. 

what exactly is this trick?

2 minutes ago, Conker said:

what exactly is this trick?

I'm guessing it's playing the demolition contract version of the Justice For All mission on veteran difficulty 7 times in a day. It'll should earn you enough money to be able to get an Ace ranking the next day. I wouldn't really call it much of a trick, more a strat that generally worked to get the trophy.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Decided to check out of curiosity. I got all but 3 cards for the full deck out of botzone.

I don't really understand how you got those cards, but all I get are these useless cards (?), nothing to add to the deck. I've played over 20 games against bots and have never been given a card to be added to the deck. I don't know, maybe I'm doing something wrong. :dunno:

2022-07-24-213751.jpg
2022-07-24-213815.jpg

• Like 1

I haven't been getting any cards playing Botz either, only thing I know for a fact is that leveling your weapon/getting medals for them does give you cards. Gold medals are guaranteed to give you cards, can't remember if I've been getting them for the silver medals though. Also leveling will give you cards per new rank I think.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JorgeSleep said:

I don't really understand how you got those cards, but all I get are these useless cards (?), nothing to add to the deck. I've played over 20 games against bots and have never been given a card to be added to the deck. I don't know, maybe I'm doing something wrong. :dunno:

2022-07-24-213751.jpg
2022-07-24-213815.jpg

I’m very confused by how people are achieving cards in bot zone as I haven’t received any either :dunno:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mina said:

I’m very confused by how people are achieving cards in bot zone as I haven’t received any either :dunno:

I think people are confused, you can get a card when you level up and your name changes, such as commando to sergent, or something like that. You could have also get it while playing campaign since the rank for solo/mp is linked.

But getting cards by just simply playing botzone? Unless it’s due to leveling up, i don’t believe it. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bunshing said:

I think people are confused, you can get a card when you level up and your name changes, such as commando to sergent, or something like that. You could have also get it while playing campaign since the rank for solo/mp is linked.

But getting cards by just simply playing botzone? Unless it’s due to leveling up, i don’t believe it. 

I was thinking the same thing. If that’s the case, it’ll be a tedious process to obtain cards in this manner as you won’t always receive one when you rank up. Or at least that’s what I’ve noticed with my own game. When you do receive a card it could be a duplicate too which is even more annoying.

On 24/7/2022 at 6:31 PM, ResiGamer_28 said:

Aces High 7 play trick is still working, someone unlocked the trophy today after playing it 7 times yesterday. Not sure how long it will work for as people jump on more and the requirement for overall valour rises. 

Yesterday I did 3 levels on veteran + all intel cuz that was what I needed for finishing the game. Then I play like 15 botzone games winning at least in 3 of them, and then I did JUSTICE FOR ALL + DEMOLITION + VETERAN 5 times. Today it didn't pop up... so I will try today to do 10 times JUSTICE FOR ALL/VETERAN/DEMOLITION and playing a lot of botzone and let's see what happens tomorrow.

EDIT: Strange thing just happened. This morning I quit the game and start again, A pop up message before getting to the main menu told me My earn valor was the same as yesterday and I have to keep working. Just after writing this post I finished my 1st playthrough for JUSTICE FOR ALL/VETERAN/DEMOLITION as I planned to do it 10 times today, immediately after finishing it I got the trophy with no pop up message. I guess all the things I did yesterday finally worked out.

Edited by ChristianHenares
Correct

46 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

Aces high is so bullshit. I played well over 6h yesterday in botzone...I got the king today :(((

I think this is somewhat normal if it was your first day boosting for it. I remember also putting a lot of effort on the first day and falling short of Ace only to get it the following day. If you boost again today you should hopefully get Ace tomorrow/next ranking. Otherwise you can try replaying the first mission contract on veteran as others have suggested as well. That's how I personally got Ace

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TheRedMaverick said:

I think this is somewhat normal if it was your first day boosting for it. I remember also putting a lot of effort on the first day and falling short of Ace only to get it the following day. If you boost again today you should hopefully get Ace tomorrow/next ranking. Otherwise you can try replaying the first mission contract on veteran as others have suggested as well. That's how I personally got Ace

thanks that boosted my motivation a bit :) this is my second day, but the first day I only play a few hours. Can I play the first contract straight away or do I need to finish the campaign? I'm new to the game/series so  have no idea haha

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

thanks that boosted my motivation bit :) this is my second day, but the first day I only play a few hours. Can I play the first contract straight away or do I need to finish the campaign? I'm new to the game/series so  have no idea haha

You just need to beat the first mission and you'll gain access to the contracts for the first mission. The one you want to do is demolition as it's the easiest to boost (you will need to buy Sky Fury to play it). Just be sure not to collect any of the Intel when you do the mission.

• Like 1