Aces High & Full Deck Questions

48 minutes ago, eGEORGE__ said:

How am I wrong in stating that it generally takes people 3 days to work towards Ace rank. There are numerous people in these forums, myself included, that took 3-5 days of grinding level 1 to get an Ace. I didn't say that it was impossible to do it quicker. Good for you...

Regardless, did your valor begin at 7? Or did it begin as a joker? If you begin as a joker, you would need a minimum of two ranking refreshes to achieve an Ace... which is still in line with my warning about how this trophy may already be unobtainable for those starting today.

So I got Aces High this morning, and to substantiate your post, it took me three days of grinding for the trophy, and not once did I collect what I'd consider a ridiculous amount. Over the three days my amounts were around 120k, 150k and finally 220k. Went from 7 to Queen to Ace. I was placed 29th on the leaderboard at the time of the trophy pop. So I do think the card is also awarded on improving your previous daily amount as well as just collecting dollars in general.

Fcuk Aces High trophy man... I've been playing this nonstop I got upto King valor, thinking a day or so I will finally have an Ace.

I guess the game had other plans as I went down to a Queen and now I'm sitting at a Jack... I'm fed up of this fcuking game and trophy...

14 minutes ago, Dnl2906 said:

Fcuk Aces High trophy man... I've been playing this nonstop I got upto King valor, thinking a day or so I will finally have an Ace.

I guess the game had other plans as I went down to a Queen and now I'm sitting at a Jack... I'm fed up of this fcuking game and trophy...

Don't give up. It's now or never. Let's give it a last try.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Dnl2906 said:

Check again now. Daily reset was about 35 minutes ago. 

Is anyone else valour not updating? I literally grinded 350k all night and no matter how many times I restart my vita or play a mission/botzone I can't get my valour to update? I'm scared I might be stuck at King but at the same time it should least tell me if my valour stayed the same or not. Isn't the update 7am gmt? (8am for me UK time) 

3 hours ago, rxz_ranxz said:

Is anyone else valour not updating? I literally grinded 350k all night and no matter how many times I restart my vita or play a mission/botzone I can't get my valour to update? I'm scared I might be stuck at King but at the same time it should least tell me if my valour stayed the same or not. Isn't the update 7am gmt? (8am for me UK time) 

It updated for me. I got the Ace yesterday, and I checked earlier today and I was at Queen.

On 09.08.2022 at 10:45 PM, ScintillaWolf said:

So I got Aces High this morning, and to substantiate your post, it took me three days of grinding for the trophy, and not once did I collect what I'd consider a ridiculous amount. Over the three days my amounts were around 120k, 150k and finally 220k. Went from 7 to Queen to Ace. I was placed 29th on the leaderboard at the time of the trophy pop. So I do think the card is also awarded on improving your previous daily amount as well as just collecting dollars in general.

The same story for me too. I think you just need bit your yestedey grind score for higher card. 

I started Yesterday with 30-40k. Today I have played 13 contracts, so I have made around 250 K today.... I am going to try to make 50-60k more. But I am not sure if it will be enough with 310k in just one day.

I really think they give you the ace if you are in a good position in the weekly score rank. I dont think its a daily thing, it is needed to be in the top during the week.

I am very worried about the idea this is the last update in the servers....

• Like 1

Got my fingers crossed for you all, hope you manage to get this trophy come the reset. I know for the UK the reset happened for me at 8am as I was checking past 7am, and it was not updating at the time and I thought it was not going to, but it was 8am when the reset happened, so I'm sure each region has a different time.

18 minutes ago, TheRetroManiac said:

Got my fingers crossed for you all, hope you manage to get this trophy come the reset. I know for the UK the reset happened for me at 8am as I was checking past 7am, and it was not updating at the time and I thought it was not going to, but it was 8am when the reset happened, so I'm sure each region has a different time.

Did your valour automatically update at this time aswell or did you had to restart your all? Because I remember doing it yesterday but it never updated, guessing because today at 12pm it updated showing i stayed at King. Damn lol in so tired right now but gonna sacrifice my sleep for a bronze trophy let's gooo

7 minutes ago, rxz_ranxz said:

Did your valour automatically update at this time aswell or did you had to restart your all? Because I remember doing it yesterday but it never updated, guessing because today at 12pm it updated showing i stayed at King. Damn lol in so tired right now but gonna sacrifice my sleep for a bronze trophy let's gooo

From 7am onwards I kept closing the game every few minutes up until 7.45am, and then I was frustrated as I read in a thread that 100% it was 7am GMT for UK, so I thought it was not going to update, so then I decided to wait till 8am and check one last time before going to sleep for a few hours and yeah 8am it updated my card to an ACE and the nightmare was over.

Don't give up guys you only have like 3 and a half hours then the servers will most likely update for the final time as come midnight on the 12th I'm pretty certain the servers will close, so you won't get that final day for an update.

• Like 1

I've been grinding nonstop during the last 10hs. I had a J and today I managed to get +400k. Just went through the probably last server update... And I got another J... I don't even know what to think about it ? seems like everything I've played today was worthless. And I went from ~#250 to #74 on the leaderboards.

Gonna sleep now. I'll see tomorrow if it's worth giving it a last shot or just forget about getting this platinum forever...

11 minutes ago, Juandres99 said:

I've been grinding nonstop during the last 10hs. I had a J and today I managed to get +400k. Just went through the probably last server update... And I got another J... I don't even know what to think about it 1f643.png seems like everything I've played today was worthless. And I went from ~#250 to #74 on the leaderboards.

Gonna sleep now. I'll see tomorrow if it's worth giving it a last shot or just forget about getting this platinum forever...

in half an hour you'll get an update still

4 hours ago, TheRetroManiac said:

From 7am onwards I kept closing the game every few minutes up until 7.45am, and then I was frustrated as I read in a thread that 100% it was 7am GMT for UK, so I thought it was not going to update, so then I decided to wait till 8am and check one last time before going to sleep for a few hours and yeah 8am it updated my card to an ACE and the nightmare was over.

Don't give up guys you only have like 3 and a half hours then the servers will most likely update for the final time as come midnight on the 12th I'm pretty certain the servers will close, so you won't get that final day for an update.

We are BST in the UK at the moment aren't we, so chances are 7am is usually accurate, but just when the clock goes back in October ? not that it'll matter then mind you!

Edited by ScintillaWolf

I finally got my Ace this morning after 3 days of constant grinding - Day 1 I earned around 100k and got Valour 10, Day 2 I got around 250k and got King and then yesterday I got around another 250k and got Ace this morning ?

If it helps, I was 128th “Top Players This Week” leaderboard when I got King, and then 47th when I got Ace - I think it likely related to getting into a top percent (perhaps top 1%, but hard to know without seeing how many people are paying this week) in order to get the Ace, so it might not even be possible for everyone to get it in 1 week but hopefully I’m wrong and it’s something else ?

Anyway, I will stop playing the game for the rest of this week so that my score doesn’t increase any further and make things even harder for those still going for it! Good luck everyone ❤️