Aces High & Full Deck Questions

On 8/12/2022 at 5:24 PM, Afro_Gear said:

Everyone, please join my petition on Change .org. Here is my letter. Please copy paste:

Dear Obama, please force Guerilla Games to reverse course and keep the Killzone servers up for at least another decade or so. Or at least just a week so we can get our trophy. Thanks,

Sincerely, DoesntThinkThingsThrough. 

Haha this is comical. You had THREE weeks to achieve this. I did it in day 2 after the shutdown announcement. Cut your losses and move on, this is pathetic. Guerilla will laugh at you.

On 8/12/2022 at 8:04 AM, fbdbh said:

You were wrong 

9ead85ee66058ac889e2b5d6c3e3bb85.jpg

Well its not my fault Guerilla doesn't own a watch. 1016am is a weird time to close a server. 

• Like 1

On 20.8.2022 at 0:43 AM, Moostache7 said:

No kidding, I seem to have offended them with words I didn't even type lul

No, your attitude of "I am not able to understand a guide, but the bad authoring of the guide is responsible" is just silly. 

So I wrote down why it is your own fault and what you can do if a guide on the site has "bad quality", compared to your own standards. Nothing more, nothing less.

/edit Like somebody else in another Killzone topic posted: Although servers of are dead, discussion is still ongoing between the faction "I am not responsible that I where not able to get it done in time" and the faction "I got it done in time, are you kidding me?" ?

But since you can not change people and their attitude: Have fun.
/edit2 Ignored Moostache7, best thing you can do if people do not realize that you do not want to discuss things anymore with them.

Edited by Geridian
Leaving discussion.

On 8/20/2022 at 5:07 AM, Geridian said:

No, your attitude of "I am not able to understand a guide, but the bad authoring of the guide is responsible" is just silly. 

...since you can not change people and their attitude: Have fun.

I've already admitted as much that it was my fault like what, four times now? That doesn't make the guide better, read an entire comment on a thread before wasting your time writing an essay next time chief.

Edited by Moostache7

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, DE_LOS_BOSQUES said:

Theoretically, servers were closed on Agust.

And both of them have achieved it on October/Novembre. I dont´t know who to report them and if it's apply

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/75200-the-comprehensive-how-to-report-cheaters-faq-guidelines-expectations-good-practices-and-general-info/

• 1 year later...

Will leaving all the intel for last make this easier? Playing contracts ect can reward you cards you already have. Getting all the intel rewards 27 unique cards you dont already have. So theoretically if i just grab 25 cards out of the deck and keave intel for last the intel will complete it right?

8 minutes ago, Camokidd87 said:

Will leaving all the intel for last make this easier? Playing contracts ect can reward you cards you already have. Getting all the intel rewards 27 unique cards you dont already have. So theoretically if i just grab 25 cards out of the deck and keave intel for last the intel will complete it right?

Yes, that's what I did.

• Like 1