Distanced Damage Dealer

Tripple_Barnett

I used Velma, her projectiles even better in Duos. So i combined that with the 300 Wins/500 Party Matches. She got like 3 or 4 different projectiles.

Try to shoot the projectiles into your teammate, that Deals then even more damage to the enemies.

Edited by denullz666

20 minutes ago, denullz666 said:

I used Velma, her projectiles even better in Duos. So i combined that with the 300 Wins/500 Party Matches. She got like 3 or 4 different projectiles.

Try to shoot the projectiles into your teammate, that Deals then even more damage to the enemies.

Thanks. Sadly I would have to unlock Velma

I would say that Shaggy is the best choice if doing solo at Custom Games.  Equip a sandwich (↓+ △)  and became raged (△) to throw a larger projectile attack. When the enemy's damage is higher than 80%, the ringout is almost always successful.

You should get it in around 1.5h-2.0h

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BaddBot_ said:

you can do every trophy in custom match aside from party trophies. this includes rematches and toast

Aside from party and matchmade wins I assume then. Nice though. I tried doing the Spike one last night but wasn’t popping, or at least it felt like I did more than 10 lol I’ll try again later.

Doing free for all has projectiles that you can pick up and throw it does count. And if you have at least three friends you can have them stand still and let you throw projectiles at them. You can do this with Bots but it will be more difficult.

Edited by gamercris066

Shaggy, since he has a projectile attack right out of the gate.

On 7/28/2022 at 2:05 AM, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

Aside from party and matchmade wins I assume then. Nice though. I tried doing the Spike one last night but wasn’t popping, or at least it felt like I did more than 10 lol I’ll try again later.

You can farm matchmade wins in custom games, actually. The spike trophies are also stubborn as all hell, you have to do a very specific move and get someone out of the map for it to count.

On 8/3/2022 at 8:43 PM, Valzentia said:

Shaggy, since he has a projectile attack right out of the gate.

You can farm matchmade wins in custom games, actually. The spike trophies are also stubborn as all hell, you have to do a very specific move and get someone out of the map for it to count.

I wouldn’t say “very specific”, it’s just down+square in the air. However, it’s dumb that it specifically has to be down through the ground level, and ricochets don’t count. Should’ve been any level considering a spike is still a spike.

As for the matchmade wins, yeah they do count on customs, which is odd considering it specifies “matchmade” lol customs isn’t matchmade. ?

I've been using Velma for projectiles, by using the neutral special until the enemy is weakened, then I launch about 3-4 standard neutral attacks which home in on the enemy and knocks them upwards, and hopefully out of the screen!

But I just recently found out that Tom & Jerry has a really powerful attack that makes getting projectiles kills really easy!

Get the enemy's damage to above 100, then use the up special while Jerry is in your possession, and you launch a mini-rocket that you can remote control yourself. Aim it at your enemy and boom, easy projectile kill :D 

• 4 weeks later...

Got my projectile trophy last night just by playing normally, but with an unexpected move that counted as a projectile! Found out that if you use Shaggy's down special while enraged, he lets out a shockwave which counts as a projectile. Got the trophy while using that move last night! Was not expecting that!

Now I just need the 500 party games trophy, which I think I'm around 100 to go!