A tip before starting (last mission mission glitch)

A tip is to do the collectibles of the last level as soon you completed the story, because of a glitch that can happen. I did not, in fact I did everything else before, with one of the minikits glitch out (the one with the 3 silver statues) leaving me stuck at 99.8%. Luckily I had a backup save at 90% just having to replay the last 9 missions.

Edited by Satsarn13
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If I remember correctly I played through the story, then did everything in the open world, then I did all the collectibles in the missions going in order from first to last. Only to get a minikit glitch out on the very last mission. I couldn't get it no matter how many times I replayed it. My suggestion is to do it right after the story to make sure it doesn't glitch out before you do everything else.

• 1 month later...

Was it the dancing skeleton glitch in Level 3? I had that issue myself, the game dropped telekinesis and I couldn't use it again. I quit playing, came back later and managed to get it. Yeah, this game has some performance issues, but it happens. I was hoping they'd patch that stuff when they released the LEGO Marvel Collection.