Any horror movie killers you think would fit in with this game?

I would love to see

IT - although they already have a clown, IT would have been better. They could have a sewer map and he could teleport to balloons.

Annie Wilkes - just because she really freaked me out growing up. She would need a hammer to break everyone’s legs. 

Chucky would be a freaky one or Annabelle, there’s something creepy about them being so little running about.

Hannibal Lecter obviously would eat our brains. And Norman Bates dressed as his mum could be quite interesting!

4 minutes ago, FebuKev said:

Jason from Friday the 13th is really the missing one imo.

Yeah I’m surprised if they wouldn’t include him. After 3 stacks of F13 I don’t want to be Jason anymore ?

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, FebuKev said:

The developers already confirmed they can't put Jason in the game because of the lawsuit in F13. Besides the Trapper is basically Jason.

Edited by gamercris066
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, FebuKev said:

Lol he had his own game and has been under license litigation for a long while but I'd love to see him cone in

57 minutes ago, tonkie18 said:

I would love to see

IT - although they already have a clown, IT would have been better. They could have a sewer map and he could teleport to balloons.

Annie Wilkes - just because she really freaked me out growing up. She would need a hammer to break everyone’s legs. 

Chucky would be a freaky one or Annabelle, there’s something creepy about them being so little running about.

Hannibal Lecter obviously would eat our brains. And Norman Bates dressed as his mum could be quite interesting!

Yeah I’m surprised if they wouldn’t include him. After 3 stacks of F13 I don’t want to be Jason anymore ?

Ohh all of those are awesome I had a thought awhile back about including Chucky and they can put in the whole Chucky family via costumes !! And for the hero side they could use the wheelchair bound girl from the recent movies that way they can have a disabled hero it would be to hard to incorporate her chair vs running

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tonkie18 said:

Ah she could have an electric wheelchair? But vaulting etc would be problematic. Great idea though!

Hmm fair point maybe give her an extra ability that makes up for it like be much faster for x amount of time or use a smoke bomb to blind a killer while she escapes lol 

49 minutes ago, Cr1msonAce said:

I personally would love the creeper from Jeepers Creepers or maybe a Terminator lol 

The creeper I can see but terminator seems too reliant on guns and such and the games kinda anti "killing" more hooking unless you have a mori unless you can think of an alt weapon?

I would love to see Chucky but what about puppet master or critters (showing my age here for sure)

Would also love to see what was teased with the legion video and have it so the killer is disguised as a survivor but can put on a mask to kill (or a body snatchers type person maybe) but wouldn't really work with a swf in a party chat 

• Like 1

-Tall Man

-Maniac Cop

-Annabelle

-The Nun

-Lipstick-Face Demon (Insidious)

-Death (Final Destination)

-No Face (Spirited Away, possibly just make a Dredge skin)

-Jack Torrance

-Monster from the Korean movie The Host

-Any monster from the Korean show Sweet Home

-Danganronpa character

-Xenomorph

-Bioraptor (Pitch Black)

-Human Scale Parasite (Cloverfield)

-Graboid (Tremors)

-Sandworm (Bettlejuice)

-Jaws

-Cujo

-Tank or another special infected from Left4Dead (could maybe easily do skins, Hunter for Legion, Spitter for Plague, Boomer for Clown, Charger as Blight, etc.)

-Peachfuzz

-Hush guy

-The Keeper (The Evil Within)

-Stalker (Clocktower)

-Gatherers (Amnesia)

-Dr. Salvador/chainsaw man (Resident Evil 4)

-Shadow people (Vanishing on 7th Street)

I could keep going with this list and if you go outside horror you can get a ton more monsters.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, mcnichoj said:

-Tall Man

-Maniac Cop

-Annabelle

-The Nun

-Lipstick-Face Demon (Insidious)

-Death (Final Destination)

-No Face (Spirited Away, possibly just make a Dredge skin)

-Jack Torrance

-Monster from the Korean movie The Host

-Any monster from the Korean show Sweet Home

-Danganronpa character

-Xenomorph

-Bioraptor (Pitch Black)

-Human Scale Parasite (Cloverfield)

-Graboid (Tremors)

-Sandworm (Bettlejuice)

-Jaws

-Cujo

-Tank or another special infected from Left4Dead (could maybe easily do skins, Hunter for Legion, Spitter for Plague, Boomer for Clown, Charger as Blight, etc.)

-Peachfuzz

-Hush guy

-The Keeper (The Evil Within)

-Stalker (Clocktower)

-Gatherers (Amnesia)

-Dr. Salvador/chainsaw man (Resident Evil 4)

-Shadow people (Vanishing on 7th Street)

I could keep going with this list and if you go outside horror you can get a ton more monsters.

How would jaws work exactly?

On 7/25/2022 at 4:21 PM, Cr1msonAce said:

I personally would love the creeper from Jeepers Creepers or maybe a Terminator lol 

That's never gonna happen, with the history of the director, the developers wouldn't like a big backlash

23 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

All the maps with water each time someone's choose the shark as the killer

2 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

You have a fin sticking out of the ground and he jumps up when he attacks, hooks or does a mori. His power will be to dive the fin down and hide his terror radius but he can only do this for a short time and it's hard to control, so like a reverse Spirit but when he pops out he does a special attack that maybe if he can land it then it autodowns like Oni.

The game takes place in a limbo alternate dimension, so it wouldn't be that big of a deal. Would be great for them to then have the mechanics if they want to add a digging ability for a Tremors chapter.

Another one I thought a bit about was Sweet Tooth. Although he could just be a cosmetic for Trapper. Maybe wait till after the TV series comes out to see what material they could use for an actual full character.

• Like 1

I don’t know if any of you are from the UK, or have kids.. but there’s a show called ‘Moon and Me’ and most of the characters would be ideal - they’re creepy as!

Another good one would be Mr Blobby. 

I was so gonna say Jaws earlier - absolutely LOVE that book/film. The map could be by the sea or something on a big ship or a desert island.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tonkie18 said:

I was so gonna say Jaws earlier - absolutely LOVE that book/film. The map could be by the sea or something on a big ship or a desert island.

Mr Blobby would be horrifying for those from overseas who didn't grow up with him, perhaps he could be for UK users only as I don't think the uninitiated could cope. If they do pick up this excellent idea though I hope they do the full pack and also make Noel too, lots of opportunities for skins as you could have the deal or no deal variant which would be pretty sinister and the generator's could all be creepy boxes and the banker could be the hook.

I third Jaws.

• Like 1

Ah so the shark would be like a land shark cutting through the ground as if it was the sea! I love that idea I've always liked the more invisible killers you never know where they are. And since alot of. Players tend to play killer in a semi comical way the shark could hook the survivors sorta like a fishing pole mechanic like the map doesn't have traditional hook points but the shark grabs it's victim and if it can swim or hang on for a certain short time frame it will produce a hook point

Edited by Taliesin_2943
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Aceterix said:

Mr Blobby would be horrifying for those from overseas who didn't grow up with him, perhaps he could be for UK users only as I don't think the uninitiated could cope. If they do pick up this excellent idea though I hope they do the full pack and also make Noel too, lots of opportunities for skins as you could have the deal or no deal variant which would be pretty sinister and the generator's could all be creepy boxes and the banker could be the hook.

I third Jaws.

All excellent ideas!

I would love to put people from other countries in a room, give them some LSD and subject them to Blobby. What a trip!

14 hours ago, tonkie18 said:

I don’t know if any of you are from the UK, or have kids.. but there’s a show called ‘Moon and Me’ and most of the characters would be ideal - they’re creepy as!

Ya know it's weird that someone mentions jaws and they drop a shark trinket recently along with a few codes that are distinctly shark related