Error 8002E5A0

AstroEvoker

I know that this post will probably die ignored because few people have this happen to it, but I'll ask anyway.

Has anyone fixed the error connecting to UGC (8002E5A0)?

This error has nothing to do with the unstable servers of the game, and it does not show you the EULA contract when you enter the online giving you the message "an error occurred (8002E5A0)"

According to what I read, it is a matter that some countries are not included to run this game online, if that is true, has anyone found a way to get it out?

18 hours ago, AmazingNoeder said:

This error happens on your ps3 randomly and disconnects you from psn?

It happens on mine, I'm not 100% Shure if is the same,but it really looks like,cuz the message appears only for a few seconds and is random 

Agreed, it's the common PS3 error.  I doubt your country is blocked, I got this a few times when I was trying to get the online to load for me.  If it gives you issues just give up and come back to it an hour or so later and try again.  Took me a few tries yet if you get online get all your trophies done soon as you can.

10 minutes ago, LegendExeter said:

Agreed, it's the common PS3 error.  I doubt your country is blocked, I got this a few times when I was trying to get the online to load for me.  If it gives you issues just give up and come back to it an hour or so later and try again.  Took me a few tries yet if you get online get all your trophies done soon as you can.

Yeah, with me i can connect again to the psn as soon as i get disconnected

Thing is.....imagine this randomly happening in a 3 hour match of some EE in cod?

I need to fix this shit,and the worst part is that i have no idea what causes this or any way to fix 

• 2 months later...
On 26/7/2022 at 9:43 AM, LegendExeter said:

Sadly, for what I researched for people which store country released after inFAMOUS 2, this error is country blocked, I saw no one with the trophy and with their country specifically being the ones which released after the game, I would love to be wrong tho...

10 hours ago, LuciiAmber said:

Sadly, for what I researched for people which store country released after inFAMOUS 2, this error is country blocked, I saw no one with the trophy and with their country specifically being the ones which released after the game, I would love to be wrong tho...

I remember reading somewhere on the web that it was best to change your ports in the Internet Settings to be closer to "their server".  I did this and didn't notice a change right away, yet like I said I eventually got through, and got them done in 2 sessions.