All DLC has been delisted

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, navidramhormuzi said:

I just bought the Ultimate Edition on a US account, but when switching back to my EU account, the DLC is nowhere to be found in-game. I have installed the DLCS. 

DLCs are region locked 99% of the time so make sure you get both the game and the extra content from the same region/country, else they won't be recognised. Does the Ultimate Edition, also include the game? If it does, you have to download that as well.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1

On 8.9.2022 at 9:37 PM, Fat_Pie123 said:

I can confirm that the DLC does work, even if you switch to an EU account from a US one. You simply have to make sure you're playing on the downloaded version of the game rather than the disc version. I've just tried it now.

Sadly it doesnt work with the german version.

Just tried that.

EDIT: 

Good thing, the us digital version detects the german savefile

Edited by Bilal

7 minutes ago, Fat_Pie123 said:

That's odd. I tried the DLC on a German alt account I have and it worked.

It's not the account you play it on that matters, it's that the regions of the DLC and base game match up so the base game can recognise the DLC. I'm guessing they are playing an EU version of the base game and trying to get the DLCs from the US to work, which won't happen with this game. Chances are, you're using a US base game with the US DLCs, which is why they'll work on whatever account you play them on.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

It's not the account you play it on that matters, it's that the regions of the DLC and base game match up so the base game can recognise the DLC. I'm guessing they are playing an EU version of the base game and trying to get the DLCs from the US to work, which won't happen with this game. Chances are, you're using a US base game with the US DLCs, which is why they'll work on whatever account you play them on.

Yeah, that's right. My main account's UK/EU, but I purchased the Ultimate Edition via the US store, which comes with all the DLC. As long as you play on that version, you're set, so there shouldn't be a problem.

• 1 year later...
17 minutes ago, EndoManno said:

What about the Signature Edition, does it include any DLCs? 

If it does, are they on disc or downloadable by a surely expired code? 

No.

If you want everything, you'll need to buy the ultimate edition on the US store. it'll set you back 50 bucks.

• Like 2