PS+ Essential August 2022 - Tony Hawk's™ Pro Skater™ 1 + 2, Yakuza: Like a Dragon, Little Nightmares

Abby_TheLastofUs

i have like a dragon since launch. picked up the day after my ps5 lol. Never played yet. Have to be in the mood for Yakuza, as much as i love the series. ill still download it. 

ill also never ever ever play Tony Hawk cause i hate skateboarding in general. But I'll download it, same with Little Nightmares.

I have bigger releases to look forward to in August anyways

44 minutes ago, Squarevii87 said:

Just wait and see they will cry for this speedrun trophy too like they did with stray

one day after second of august somebody will come up and create a topic

Stray speedrun is easy though... like 1hr 43 to 1hr 47. tons of room for mistakes.

i guess gamers want their hands held and cry when they dont get 100% in something as if a trophy is life or death for them ?

i only gain yakuza like a dragon if the leak is true. i already own little nightmares complete edition. if it does go on sale it's not more than 10-15$.

season pass may be cheaper when it goes on sale if i could remember the price.

have no interest in tony hawk pro skater due to trophy requirement.

Edited by Lordguwa

I'm very happy with this line-up. I played the Japanese version of Like a Dragon when it was first released (didn't want to wait for the American version), but that was awhile ago so it will be nice to return to it. I actually used to live in Kotobukicho, Yokohama, which is close to where the game's abridged version of the city is set. Checking out the other two games will also be fun. 

I’ll never forget downloading the free demo of Tony Hawk 2 on PC and playing that one level over and over endlessly. Had a lot of sporadic fun with those games growing up but haven’t touched one in well over a decade so it would be a blast to revisit them. Looks like some nice additions this month.

• Like 1