Mandatory Trophy Thoughts

DeepEyes7

Didn't knew about this game but the trophy list images caught my attention

Looks interesting, like a Vanillaware thing... And the trophy list looks that you need to do and collect everything in the game so thats very good, hope for no missables and a good game to pick in the future....

9 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

It looks like it will release tomorrow. IGN describes it as a side scrolling, Souls Like action RPG. 

Had this in the wishlist, it came up overnight that it was ready to buy with the release date of today, then it was removed from both the wishlist and the PSN store when I just now went to buy it.
I hope this is due to it being on sale early and not some other issue.

2 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

Had this in the wishlist, it came up overnight that it was ready to buy with the release date of today, then it was removed from both the wishlist and the PSN store when I just now went to buy it.
I hope this is due to it being on sale early and not some other issue.

It vanished for me too. I was surprised when I got the notice that something on your wish list is ready to buy. Last week Stray didn't show up until almost mid day. So I assume they realized the mistake and took it back down. 

• Like 1

Im not sure how to post pictures here, but from twitter they posted

【Announcement】
『LOST EPIC』is listed at an unintentional price on the PlayStation Store.
We are looking into the issue and trying to fix it.

We will notify customers after the price is corrected and decide on what we can do.
We apologize for the confusion.

You can find the post mid way down the page here: https://one-or-eight.co.jp/lostepic/en-us/

• Like 1

Looks good, the devs also did Earth's Dawn as well. The art style is quite beautiful it in alot of scenes but also seems they nabbed a great Illustrator in Namie (They do art for some popular mobile games like FGO and Arknights.)

It's looks this game has been in early access on Steam for over a year as well. Most reviews there are generally really positive. But it seems recently they've dropped down to mixed. Most complaining of repetitive newly added content. (Which to be fair most souls-like and RPGs will generally will be repetitive.)

6 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

It vanished for me too. I was surprised when I got the notice that something on your wish list is ready to buy. Last week Stray didn't show up until almost mid day. So I assume they realized the mistake and took it back down. 

5 hours ago, Ninja-Sara-X said:

Im not sure how to post pictures here, but from twitter they posted

【Announcement】
『LOST EPIC』is listed at an unintentional price on the PlayStation Store.
We are looking into the issue and trying to fix it.

We will notify customers after the price is corrected and decide on what we can do.
We apologize for the confusion.

You can find the post mid way down the page here: https://one-or-eight.co.jp/lostepic/en-us/

The game is back up on my store (Australia) it has two editions a standard for $.35.95 AUD and a Premium edition for $52.95, earlier there was only standard for $52.95

• Like 2

Figured I would share my two cents for anyone whom plans to purchase this game. 

For starters, you have 4 ending trophies which pertain to different requirements (as they do) and while it may seem like you may need 4 different run throughs, if you set it up right, then you will need at least 2, if (and only if) you mess up the requirement for one of the endings; that being said, it looks like it is possible to get 3 out of the 4 in a single run and then clean up the last one via a New Game. With that out of the way, you have trophies for collecting materials, cooking all the food, catching all the fish, harvesting all the plants, and finally obtaining ALL the Divine Skills in the game. There are 256 Divine skills and out of what was listed above, the Divine Skills take some serious time investment compared to the other four trophies. 

Next we have the typical fetch quests, which seems to be from 5 different sources and afaik, they are not missable and can be completed at any time; also, you have to fully explore the map (100%), but this is a staple with all SotN type games, and finally complete all the mazes at least once; so far the game is pretty cool, but do not expect it to be < than 40 hours.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...