GTA5 on PS5??? WTF!!!

TarkanTurkoglu

2 minutes ago, yusuftahir2 said:

Stop playing GTA 5 so we can get GTA 6 instead of 

If people stop spending their money the way they want to and a company offers them what they’re asking for, they should all stop so you might get something you only know the title of, but know nothing else about? Speculating that GTA 6 might come sooner if Rockstar made less money on other things that others clearly enjoy is juvenile. 

• Like 4

Plated it for a 3rd time on ps5 and loved it as much as the first time i played it. 

Gotta make most of this masterpiece  because early rumours of gta 6 sound worrying

45 minutes ago, yusuftahir2 said:

In 2022 on PS5 there is absolutely no reason to play it and it's more like some kind of a tragic joke rockstar said to clearly fool us 

I'm really getting sick of this game to be honest

Rocktars only joke was releasing the trilogy. That was a bigger cash grab

Edited by dannyswfc9
  • Like 3

GTA V was my jam in 2013. Didn't think they wouldn't have moved on from it after almost a decade- I certainly have but more power to those who still love it. People don't buy it unless they want it and it isn't up to me or anyone else to tell people what they should want to play.

Edited by Stan Lee
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, StewartBros said:

I'm not.

I bought it twice.  PS3 and PS4.  I have no intention of playing it again on PS5.  The PS4 version was significantly different from the PS3 one - first-person view, the Editor mode, the Doomsday Heists, countless new online modes and vehicles, etc, that simply were not on the PS3 version.

What? Trevor was a brilliant character.

If you think Rockstar would have brought out GTA VI (or whatever it's going to be called) and then already be working on the next instalment within 9 years of GTA V, then you're living on another planet.

Again.... I'm not.

And stop ending your sentences with LOL.  It makes it difficult to take anything you say seriously.

I'm pretty agree with you Trevor was more unique than 2 others 

But he wasn't as main as Franklin 

Because Franklin was the guy who decides at the end of the game

I'm a single player gamer don't really like to play online sections

Unless with my friends just for fun or cooperative missions are good 

2 hours ago, yusuftahir2 said:

Stop playing GTA 5 so we can get GTA 6 instead of 

So you can have a tantrum about that too? I had years of fun with GTAV and although I feel done with the game I understand why people still play it. I still jump on with my mates every now and again and that’s why I upgraded for a measily £9 so I could still play with them when I wanted to. It’s a great game amongst friends - maybe you didn’t have that experience? I can see how it would become boring on your own. But I don’t think this outburst is necessary ?

I for one can’t wait for GTA6, but getting so het up about it isn’t going to get you anywhere and it isn’t going to make them do it faster. I don’t want them to rush it, I want a masterpiece! Good things come to those who wait springs to mind.

I honestly don’t understand dweebs sitting in their mothers basements whinging about developers - can you make a game? Have you sold 160 million copies? You just sound ungrateful and spoiled.

All in all GTAV has cost me around £25 for 6/7 years of fun and frolicks and I thank Rockstar for that. I also wouldn’t consider myself a joke for spending £25 on something that has given me years worth of gameplay ??‍♀️

Edited by tonkie18
  • Like 2

Best GTA was San Andreas 

2 minutes ago, tonkie18 said:

So you can have a tantrum about that too? I had years of fun with GTAV and although I feel done with the game I understand why people still play it. I still jump on with my mates every now and again and that’s why I upgraded for a measily £9 so I could still play with them when I wanted to. It’s a great game amongst friends - maybe you didn’t have that experience? I can see how it would become boring on your own. But I don’t think this outburst is necessary ?

I for one can’t wait for GTA6, but getting so het up about it isn’t going to get you anywhere and it isn’t going to make them do it faster. I don’t want them to rush it, I want a masterpiece! Good things come to those who wait springs to mind.

I honestly don’t understand dweebs sitting in their mothers basements whinging about developers - can you make a game? Have you sold 160 million copies? You just ungrateful and spoiled.

All in all GTAV has cost me around £25 for 6/7 years of fun and frolicks and I thank Rockstar for that. I also wouldn’t consider myself a joke for spending £25 on something that has given me years worth of gameplay ?1f3fc.png‍♀️

The Best GTA was San Andreas

1 minute ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

Never played GTA5. Seeing threads like this pop up, I guess it's finally time to give it a try. Thanks for reminding me bro. 

Play it on PC not PS5 

33 minutes ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

Well yeah, the trophy list doesn't seem fun, especially the multiplayer trophies so I'll just pirate it for the story. 

Just like I did 

I only buy it once on ps4 for just 30 bucks in 2017

On X360 and PC played a pirated version 

Multiplayer trophies are a long way grind over than 200 hrs 

I recommend you to play a pirated version of this game on PC with bunch of mods to maximize your gameplay experience ? 

Edited by yusuftahir2

every year I refresh my memories with once playing it

23 minutes ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

5 minutes ago, Troz said:

If you don't like it don't buy it.

I am a relatively new GTA V player. The game is so good I am 100% okay with it coming to new consoles. The online has become a game of its own and would become very outdated if it kept with the PS4 graphics from 2014.

This game cost $10 for the upgrade, it is absolutely beautiful and I don't regret my purchase one bit. Hopefully it brings new players into this wonderful game.

Play it on PC no PS5 

There is no point to play it on PS5 

When you can play it on PC with mods 

I almost puked when I played GTA tragedy remastered or depelictip edition  

Fake CJ's neck look like a turtle and his back was broken 

13 minutes ago, Troz said:

If you don't like it don't buy it.

I am a relatively new GTA V player. The game is so good I am 100% okay with it coming to new consoles. The online has become a game of its own and would become very outdated if it kept with the PS4 graphics from 2014.

This game cost $10 for the upgrade, it is absolutely beautiful and I don't regret my purchase one bit. Hopefully it brings new players into this wonderful game.

You give 10 bucks for upgrading next gen 

What's the major difference then 

In 2014 yeah definitely worth to upgrade it from ps3 version to ps4 version 

The game was only 1 years old and ps4 versions got a lotta advantages like First person mode much better graphic and also rockstar editor mode 

Edited by yusuftahir2
  • Like 1