Easy Infallible

Simply qualifying from 3 rounds of Clan of Yeetus will reward you with a win. Clan of yeetus is quite easy just keep getting yeeted and you'll win! 

I never thought I'd be able to get this trophy wow

• Like 3

I think it's the easiest Infallible chance ever (outside of the old private lobby method) since there are no eliminations, just finish without bothering about other people, everybody can win whether you qualify first or lass. The final round has a bit of a stricted timer though.

The only downside is the messed bodyblocking.

Unbelievable. I got the trophy without trying on the PS5 version. I thought "oh shit I can get the PS4 platinum finally then."

Went to my PS4 version, got 7 wins in a row so far. No "Infallible" trophy popped, thinking the support for this PS4 list was discontinued. I seriously hope they can make these pop retroactively.

In my opinion it is not that easy. I am playing it now for fun and I just barely qualified at the last second in Wall Guys: the physics of the Big Yeetus may be inconsistent, expecially in Ski Fall. I think that Sweet Thiefes, Squads Celebration and the Ski Fall event are much easier.

• Like 3

As of writing this post until Tuesday 3:00 AM CST, there is currently a mode called clan of yeetus, this mode is comprised of three rounds of standard courses only get this, there's a lot of big yeetuses, however this mode also makes it so that on the last round even if you qualify and you're not the first to finish, you are still counted as winning the episode, the doable part comes into to play as the game mode overall is pretty fast paced, and if you're not quick enough you can be eliminated even by the second round as the timer is extremely short, luckily the game actually tells you what time you have left at the beginning of the round.

If you understand how Yeetus work it's not that hard, it may take a couple of matches of practice before you learn how to use it properly, but after that it's not hard. The timer can pull some pressure, but since nobody will bother you with grabs, suicide-grabs and heavy bodyblocking which happen everywhere else then it's mostly only based on your skills.

Yeetus is not much RNG, stay in front while facing it and jump-dive toward it as the hammer is going to be on the back-bottom of its pattern, if timed right you will reach the hammer as it is on the bottom-forward and will be shot high forward. This for the high speed yeetus, for the super high speed one (unique to this mode) just anticipate your jump-dive, and ignore the medium speed ones. In Wall Guys you should stand on top of the small barrier before you jump into a yeetus.

I have played Sweet Thieves for the events and not once I got 5 wins in a row as I always had some brain dead teammates eventually, or a strong coordinated team on the other side. During Clan of Yeetus I just played 4 times for the event, getting 4 wins.

On 7/28/2022 at 9:51 PM, JekTC said:

Simply qualifying from 3 rounds of Clan of Yeetus will reward you with a win. Clan of yeetus is quite easy just keep getting yeeted and you'll win! 

Thanks so much for the heads up! Finally got that bloody trophy

On 28/07/2022 at 11:51 AM, JekTC said:

Thanks man! Literally downloaded the game a few hours ago and got the trophy now, that's how easy it is ?

• Like 1

On 29/07/2022 at 2:06 AM, Darksider said:

Nah I still think Sweet Thieves is easier than this. Games are quicker, and the mode requires less skill than Clan of the Yeetus even though teammates can screw you over. But yeah Clan of the Yeetus is a great opportunity to get this trophy. 

Sweet Thieves is how I got the trophy for myself and three other friends. I never thought I'd never manage to get the awful, awful trophy if I'm honest. ?

Do you guys know if a victory on the final round of Yeetus counts towards Track Star? Because I can swear I got Quite Dashing with some final round victories, but Track Star won't pop! I already have 21 race victories and still nothing. Am I just imagining things and final round victories don't count? Or could it be a bug?

23 minutes ago, zin-hunter27 said:

Do you guys know if a victory on the final round of Yeetus counts towards Track Star? Because I can swear I got Quite Dashing with some final round victories, but Track Star won't pop! I already have 21 race victories and still nothing. Am I just imagining things and final round victories don't count? Or could it be a bug?

Pretty sure final rounds only count as Episode wins (even if a race).  No double counting there.

6 hours ago, djb5f said:

Pretty sure final rounds only count as Episode wins (even if a race).  No double counting there.

Yeah, I was suspecting that! Gonna farm some more race wins then and I'll update if the trophy pops

Edit: After a couple more race wins (in non final rounds) I can confirm the trophy popped!

Edited by zin-hunter27
Update

9 hours ago, Darksider said:

I got it in Golden Goal Challenge, which is a bit harder than Sweet Thieves or Clan of the Yetus, but still easier than normal shows. :D 

I can't say I've heard of that mode before. ? Congratulations btw!

• 2 weeks later...