Easy Infallible

I tried clan of yeetus and its defo not as easy as you say.  You will need to win 5 times in a row (in this case 15 rounds).  And although it is the case of all people who finish win, the final round has a strict timer meaning getting 5 in a row is hard.  I got it on the golden goal challenge, much easier.

Edited by running_Amok_86
  • Like 1

On 10/08/2022 at 11:12 AM, running_Amok_86 said:

I tried clan of yeetus and its defo not as easy as you say.  You will need to win 5 times in a row (in this case 15 rounds).  And although it is the case of all people who finish win, the final round has a strict timer meaning getting 5 in a row is hard.  I got it on the golden goal challenge, much easier.

It takes a couple hours to get used to it but 2 of the 4 levels go from super hard to super easy once it clicks imo

My issue is for finishing 1st in a race 20 times atm. Hope yeetus returns

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if it was mentioned before, but for me it seems that the seasonal events like Sweet Thieves are designed to make the Infallible trophy easy and the matchmaking is a little bit tweaked in a good way so it helps a lot! Yesterday I had my first try on this and got the trophy in an hour. I believe the initial matchmaking is kind of random so it is kind of luck based if you win or not because if you are in a team with unskilled players, there is a low chance to win the game. However if you manage to win, I noticed that the game puts you in a team of skilled players at the next round and the chances to win in the second game increases! It was very strange to see that my teammates looked way more skilled than the opposite team and by the 4th and 5th game it was like even if I do nothing, I win the game and get the Infallible trophy. So I got the 5 win streak almost at the first try which is great! However, after I achieved Infallible, it seems that the game "forgot" about favouring me at the matchmaking and put me in the "unskilled" team after that so later my chances of win was like 50/50. But I can confirm that Infallible is now quite easy and is assisted by the matchmaking system so if limited event Sweet Thieves is on, I definitely recommend to try!

• Like 1

On 8/30/2022 at 8:17 AM, Zsolti_HUN said:

I don't know if it was mentioned before, but for me it seems that the seasonal events like Sweet Thieves are designed to make the Infallible trophy easy and the matchmaking is a little bit tweaked in a good way so it helps a lot! Yesterday I had my first try on this and got the trophy in an hour. I believe the initial matchmaking is kind of random so it is kind of luck based if you win or not because if you are in a team with unskilled players, there is a low chance to win the game. However if you manage to win, I noticed that the game puts you in a team of skilled players at the next round and the chances to win in the second game increases! It was very strange to see that my teammates looked way more skilled than the opposite team and by the 4th and 5th game it was like even if I do nothing, I win the game and get the Infallible trophy. So I got the 5 win streak almost at the first try which is great! However, after I achieved Infallible, it seems that the game "forgot" about favouring me at the matchmaking and put me in the "unskilled" team after that so later my chances of win was like 50/50. But I can confirm that Infallible is now quite easy and is assisted by the matchmaking system so if limited event Sweet Thieves is on, I definitely recommend to try!

Just to back this up, this is exactly how I got this yesterday with Sweet Thieves.  There was 2 of us in a party and you really want to get 5 thieves in a row as the thieves seem to win 99% of the time (although did manage to get a win as a guardian).  In the end, had a win streak of 9 which also helped me get 20 episode wins trophy to.  Took no longer than an hour.

Edited by The_Last_DJ

Ski Fall High Scorers is currently on the playlist. It’s another one round show and like other easier shows for infallible there is multiple winners. I have the trophy but just managed to win two shows back to back with little effort. You’ll need to be somewhat good at Ski Fall for this show but practice makes perfect.