Aces High Solved

ResiGamer_28

Right so having tested this all week I can confirm this method works. You need to earn roughly 50000 vektor dollars for consequetive days. If you keep repeating veteran missions and going for headshots stealth etc all the bonus perks then on day 3 you will pop an ace card and this trophy. Repeat mission 1 justice for all for a quick mission run, veteran demolition or stealth contract it doesn't really matter, both work. The game does appear to save your stats offline too, I had internet downtime this morning yet when I turned the console on 5 mins ago the trophy popped on the loading screen. I repeated these missions roughly 9 times yesterday. Good luck all, this trophy is defo still doable in time. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Right so having tested this all week I can confirm this method works. You need to earn roughly 50000 vektor dollars for consequetive days. If you keep repeating veteran missions and going for headshots stealth etc all the bonus perks then on day 3 you will pop an ace card and this trophy. Repeat mission 1 justice for all for a quick mission run, veteran demolition or stealth contract it doesn't really matter, both work. The game does appear to save your stats offline too, I had internet downtime this morning yet when I turned the console on 5 mins ago the trophy popped on the loading screen. I repeated these missions roughly 9 times yesterday. Good luck all, this trophy is defo still doable in time. 

I can confirm this works, I was on my 2nd day of playing Justice for all demolition consecutively and getting way over 50,000 Vektan dollars and it didn't pop, but when I loaded it up today (My 3rd day) the trophy popped before I even loaded the main menu. Good shout 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, J_S_R_C_N said:

edit: also it is your net income, which means you have to earn lots of money and not spend it! As it takes your total at the end of the day.

Not so sure about this, I was spending money between matches and only had like 5k at the end of the day, still got the ace in the next day (doubt that this was enough). Agree with you about the rest, there is no exact and predictable amount from what I saw (just play and pray a lot for a few days).

Edited by Cruscah
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, J_S_R_C_N said:

TLDR you are confused and adding to the confusion. there is no set amount, you can get ace in one day. Just play the game and earn as much money as you can in a day or two and hope it’s more than what the average player is earning. 

Yeah I think you're right. I had given up due to the lack of time to play enough matches to earn that money and this new method got me excited, but your message brought me back to reality.

1 hour ago, tnaires said:

OK, so I just need to earn around 50K each day by playing justice for all repeatedly and the trophy should pop in the 3rd day? How many times did you folks play the mission to earn 50K in average?

About 9 times 

1 hour ago, Sydoki said:

Do you have to play SP missions on Veteran? Or can you get 50k in Botzone/MP matches and achieve the same effect?

The amount you make on mp is pitiful compared to SP. SP contracts on veteran is your best friend. Go for head shots or stealth where you can. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

About 9 times 

Figures, currently I don't have the time to play 9 contracts within 24 hours. There's nothing left for me other than play as much as I can until the servers close on August 12th and hope for the best.

4 minutes ago, tnaires said:

Figures, currently I don't have the time to play 9 contracts within 24 hours. There's nothing left for me other than play as much as I can until the servers close on August 12th and hope for the best.

4 minutes ago, tnaires said:

You can easily do 9 contracts in 24 hours. It take 17 mins a run through once. 3 hours max. This works now it might not when the hardcover hunters get wind of this. Then it might be 11 times and so on. Get it done now while this method is working. Don't spend anything other than the tiny amounts for ammo and you have to buy sky fury which is 7000 for the contract. 

1 hour ago, Sydoki said:

Do you have to play SP missions on Veteran? Or can you get 50k in Botzone/MP matches and achieve the same effect?

The amount you make on mp is pitiful compared to SP. SP contracts on veteran is your best friend. Go for head shots or stealth where you can. 

Sp is much more vektor gaining than mp. Even if the average player starts earning 60k etc just keep doing mp contracts. Earn 100000 200000 etc a lot in 24hrs doing those contracts and you should have no issues with this trophy. As the days get nearer to server closure this will get harder. 

Just now, ArabianSwordsman said:

I earned 100k yesterday and only got an 8 of clubs so I think the stakes got higher. You might need to do the mission more than 9 times. 

just to clarify... the mission to be replayed repeatedly is "justice for all" on veteran difficulty?

10 minutes ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

just to clarify... the mission to be replayed repeatedly is "justice for all" on veteran difficulty?

Yes, you have to choose “Demolition” under the “Justice for All” mission. To be able to play Demolition you will first need to purchase the Sky Fury Vanguard from the arms dealer. Do note that each contract has objectives you have to complete. If you don’t complete them before the end of the mission, you will fail it.

You can restart from the checkpoint and try again, however I recommend you go for melee kills and the triple kill before the last part of the mission.

Edited by Mina

6 minutes ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

Doesn't really have to be any specific mission or difficulty, that one just seems to be the easiest/quickest to get through on veteran for everyone I guess. I just played through the campaign on veteran over the course of few days and didn't have to grind anything and got an Ace. Been playing basically every night since last Saturday and ended up getting Aces High naturally on Tuesday, still grinding contracts on the easiest difficulty and I've been earning an Ace the every night since then just doing that. You make a pretty good amount of money/kills/headshots running any of the contracts on whichever mission you want. 

18 minutes ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

No its justice for all the demolition contract on veteran difficulty. You need to spend 7000 to unlock sky fury Vanguard which is required for the mission. But you will make that back instantly 

Just play the game normally on veteran if you haven't started singleplayer yet. I got aces high by getting to mission 8 in one day and even then I think it was overkill. farming mission one is not needed unless it's a last resort.

Edited by VanDeaM
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

Yes, the first mission, but in contracts/demolition mode. 

Make sure to use that sky fury one the very first drop ship to get the triple kill.

Use the knife 20 times, blow up three ammo crates (not the black jack ones) and destroy the tank with the sky fury.

1 hour ago, VanDeaM said:

Just play the game normally on veteran if you haven't started singleplayer yet. I got aces high by getting to mission 8 in one day and even then I think it was overkill. farming mission one is not needed unless it's a last resort.

Yeh but I fucked up by dying a BUNCH on the mission where you escape the factory and all the drones come after you. It brings your vektor down big-time. Plus I spend 30000 buying Vanguard for mission 7 demo contract as I stupidly thought that was the one you repeat. Still all sorted now

58 minutes ago, Crylhound83 said:

Yes, the first mission, but in contracts/demolition mode. 

Make sure to use that sky fury one the very first drop ship to get the triple kill.

Use the knife 20 times, blow up three ammo crates (not the black jack ones) and destroy the tank with the sky fury.

You don't need to use sky fury, just jump down when he says dropship is coming back and throw a grenade between them a second after the ropes come down. You will get a quad kill. Failing that when you rescue the admiral and use the mounted turret you will always get a triple kill on that. 

I recommend you guys take a step back and stop attempting to get this trophy as early as physically possible. I got mine today, and never grinded any contracts. Simply start working on the singleplayer, you'll most likely get Ace from playing through the campaign on Veteran.

The game is fairly short, easily beaten in a day. 

Edited by Igni
Formatting
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, JorgeSleep said:

Well, I don't understand what happened. I made the recommended contract more than 10 times, managing to accumulate more than 200,000 (all this before the evaluation of the server) and I went from rank 8 to 7, I dropped in rank! How is that possible? 1f643.png

Same as me, I managed to earn roughly 120k from last night to now and my rank dropped from 8 to 7 too. But I'm guessing there might be a delay, the servers will take some time to acknowledge our earnings. We just need to keep playing to increase our earnings even more, the card should be awarded soon.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Igni said:

I recommend you guys take a step back and stop attempting to get this trophy as early as physically possible. I got mine today, and never grinded any contracts. Simply start working on the singleplayer, you'll most likely get Ace from playing through the campaign on Veteran.

The game is fairly short, easily beaten in a day.

I agree with this for the most part. By the time I finished the campaign on Veteran, I was at King. The next day, I focused on Botzone/MP then dropped to Jack; the day after that, I did more Botzone/MP and rose to King again. After finishing up the MP trophies (including Centurion) yesterday, I completed 2-3 contracts on Recruit that didn't require much monetary investment, and this morning, I was finally an Ace.

• Like 1

On 7/28/2022 at 11:30 AM, J_S_R_C_N said:

This is extremely false and misleading. Aces high has been solved for years and I’m not sure where all this confusion is coming from. You are adding to the misinformation. It might be helpful for a couple days but it can change tomorrow. The game literally tells you how to earn it and the developers have CONFIRMED it years ago. You earn Aces High and an ace ranking card by earning more money than the other current players earn in a day. This means there is no set amount. Your amounts for example are false/misleading. That might be what the amount was for you on the days you play, but let’s say more people start playing in the next couple of days and earn exactly 50,000 dollars. This means the ranking will change, and in order to get ace you might need to earn 60,000 or more. For example I earned 60,000 on my first day and only got king. On my second day I earned 100,000 and I got my ace. I’ve earned roughly 50,000 each day since as I’m going for the platinum and have only been Queen and King status. I’ve discussed this on other forums and Reddit and they are all on the same page. Yet everyone on this site is always so confused. It’s probably because of the poorly written guide on this site, but even that links to a different site with the correct explanation.

TLDR you are confused and adding to the confusion. there is no set amount, you can get ace in one day. Just play the game and earn as much money as you can in a day or two and hope it’s more than what the average player is earning. 

edit: also it is your net income, which means you have to earn lots of money and not spend it! As it takes your total at the end of the day. 

Thank you for this. It has been so confusing on what to actually do.

I will @NCSFan001 to see if they can maybe change the guide with your input. 

I am going to try and burn through the first mission as much as I can today to get enough money, so hopefully that works.

Edited by Chaos_Bladez