Aces High Solved

ResiGamer_28

3 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

If you go from sp to mp you will lose rank because the earnings are much less on mp. Just stick to sp veteran contracts. Likely you will get a queen or jack card and then the next day your ace 

If this is correct, it makes sense to me. I went from MP to SP when I was doing the replay demolition contract on Veteran.

taken from the info page within the game itself:

Welcome to Phantom Talon Corp. This is your personal Valor Card: a measure of your ability to earn cash compared to other Killzone Mercenary players. Your earnings from both the single player campaign and multiplayer modes will be analyzed once a day by our server, and when you connect, you'll be issued with a new Valor Card that represents your current level of ability. Remember your Valor Card can go up as well as down, so play hard! 

1 hour ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

If you go from sp to mp you will lose rank because the earnings are much less on mp. Just stick to sp veteran contracts. Likely you will get a queen or jack card and then the next day your ace 

This isn't entirely true--Wednesday-Thursday I went from Jack to King after finishing the campaign on Veteran then doing 7-10 Botzone matches, then yesterday I did 30 Botzone matches (averaging ~3k V-bucks per match) + one online match for Centurion and 3 Recruit contracts and went from King to Ace this morning.

Edited by Cloud_Squall78

I did like eight veteran contracts and like five or six online matches and only got Jack. That was annoying. 

I don't want to have to do like 15 contracts. It's way too much. I'm open to tips. 

So does your ranking start from "zero" each day? Or does it rise and fall from what your current level is?

Like if I do poorly, do I drop a level from Jack? Or do I just get a 2 or whatever?

Edited by Chaos_Bladez
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GRAY_HAZE7 said:

Chaos_Bladez's question is what I've been wondering too. Do you have to get Ace all on one day or can it be multiple days of going up a few card ranks at a time?

Over the span of 3 days—not 1—I tried to play as many runs of the first mission’s demolition variant on veteran and managed to accrue over 338K. I was getting roughly 15K-20K per run with added bonuses. I went from a Joker (first day’s pop up showing me my valor rank for the first time), to a 6 (end of day 1), to a King (end of day 2), and then finally an Ace (end of day 3). I’m almost certain this trophy can be obtained over the course of several days instead of 24 hours like a lot of people are claiming, but that doesn’t change the fact that you still need to play more to accrue more than other ppl playing concurrently. 

I originally thought I was going to have to rack up over 600K as my friend had to get that much just to be within the top 5 people on the leaderboards, but that wasn’t the case for me. I am ranked 72 on the leaderboards for top players this week and still got my Ace. For anyone stressing about this trophy or still needing it I say just keep playing and you’ll eventually get it. Once again, I have no clue how soon you fall in rank or if that’s even possible, but I feel like I barely did anything and I still got my Aces High trophy. I did maybe 5-7 runthroughs each day, maybe more or less on one of the days over the other. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Nax591 said:

I hope the theory of multiple days is correct. $180k yesterday only got me King today...

If you already have a King the odds of you getting an Ace after the next reset is almost guaranteed. Try to do as many demo runs as you can before 12 a.m. your time.

• Like 1

I'm confused... I thought the Valor card only updated once? I lost my save file it seems years ago so I had to start over. Today I got my first valor, 10 of Clubs, and took a screenshot. Right now I did SP and decided to buy around 40k-50k of guns, etc.( make it easier to move around and stealth I noticed my 10 of clubs changed into a 10 of Hearts... I thought it only updated once a day? Or is it normal to change if you spend? Does that mean the more you get, it should change the same day? Yesterday I had the Joker card and today was my first update after playing. Trying to get the 100 games in MP done before I focus on Ace and SP. Have to do the campaign again... had completed it on Veteran too... close to 9 years ago lol I thought if you spend money.. it would lower the next update only.

11 minutes ago, FinallyGaming_ said:

I'm confused... I thought the Valor card only updated once? I lost my save file it seems years ago so I had to start over. Today I got my first valor, 10 of Clubs, and took a screenshot. Right now I did SP and decided to buy around 40k-50k of guns, etc.( make it easier to move around and stealth I noticed my 10 of clubs changed into a 10 of Hearts... I thought it only updated once a day? Or is it normal to change if you spend? Does that mean the more you get, it should change the same day? Yesterday I had the Joker card and today was my first update after playing. Trying to get the 100 games in MP done before I focus on Ace and SP. Have to do the campaign again... had completed it on Veteran too... close to 9 years ago lol I thought if you spend money.. it would lower the next update only.

The suit of the card will change as you do things during the game. From the guide on .org:

The suit of your card is dependent on what weapon type you’ve been using recently:

Clubs – make seven consecutive kills with an assault rifle or LMG

Hearts – make five consecutive kills with a secondary weapon

Spades – make three consecutive kills with a sniper rifle

Diamonds – make four consecutive kills with an SMG

It doesn't make any difference to you though, but anyone who kills you in MP will get the current card you have.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, FinallyGaming_ said:

Yeah, just saw that as I kept playing. I saw suit of cards just now. Does that mean I get that card if I don’t have it? Ima do sp today and tomorrow and focus on botzone at work since I don’t have to do much. Thank you!

The card you get awarded when you log in each day doesn't get added to your own valour card collection. It's only real purpose is as a reward for someone else when they kill you in MP. If they do that then it'll be added to their valour card collection.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, pot1414 said:

Can someone who got the trophy one of these days say how much money they grinded? I got over 100k for three days in a row and every time I get a J.

I got 180k last night and only got a King.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, pot1414 said:

Can someone who got the trophy one of these days say how much money they grinded? I got over 100k for three days in a row and every time I get a J.

I got my Ace with yesterday’s reset. I earned 550k over the course of 3-4 days and didn’t spend any of it. I crept up to an 8 of clubs, then to a Queen, then King and finally the Ace. I just made sure to grind out a little more each day than the previous day.

My understanding is that it has a lot to do with how much you’ve earned and potentially how much cash you’re holding onto. I’m not so sure if leaderboards necessarily play a part because I’ve had bunch of friends get the Ace and they weren’t anywhere near the top. But you will have to connect to the internet, there’s no doubt about that.

I think if someone is having issues playing the campaign naturally (eg: dying a lot and losing money) the point of grinding the first contract will help a lot. The objectives are quite easy to complete and will net you a fair amount each run. Not to mention you have a chance at receiving cards through leveling and completing awards which also makes you more money.

If anyone is wondering about stats, I probably spent about 10 hours grinding it out and completed 34 contracts over 3-4 days. 

Edited by Mina
  • Like 1

On 7/30/2022 at 0:10 AM, Chaos_Bladez said:

I did like eight veteran contracts and like five or six online matches and only got Jack. That was annoying. 

I don't want to have to do like 15 contracts. It's way too much. I'm open to tips. 

So does your ranking start from "zero" each day? Or does it rise and fall from what your current level is?

Like if I do poorly, do I drop a level from Jack? Or do I just get a 2 or whatever?

Ok I got Aces High just now during the reset. I don't think I did as much today as I did yesterday but I still went from Jack to Ace. 

I'm pretty sure it boosts or lowers your existing ranking and it's not a thing where the top 10% or whatever get Ace independent of their current rank. So it seems as long as you do pretty well for a few days, you should have it. I think I did like five or so online matches and five to seven contracts in the campaign each day. 

And if anyone is curious, it pops almost right after you boot the game way before it even hits the title screen. 

• Like 1

On 7/28/2022 at 5:37 PM, VanDeaM said:

Just play the game normally on veteran if you haven't started singleplayer yet. I got aces high by getting to mission 8 in one day and even then I think it was overkill. farming mission one is not needed unless it's a last resort.

I beat the entire game on veteran within a 24 hour period and only got a queen 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

I beat the entire game on veteran within a 24 hour period and only got a queen 

Same story :/

I did 60 games afk in multiplayer and played the whole story on veteran, but I got queen aswell. This is a little bit worrying me

From what I've noticed, previous days earnings also contribute a bit to your rank, it's not only the last 24 hours.

One day I did the veteran Justice For All mission 5 or 6 times and got a Queen. The next day I only did that mission 1 time (no other SP or MP) and managed to get a King. The previous day definitely helped to boost it

I earned 220k yesterday and got the trophy today. I only played the first mission demolition contract on veteran 12 times and never got very efficient at it. Several runs I took my time and killed myself to retry sections. This seems to be the most accurate method for getting the trophy. Don't stress out about how fast each run is. Just complete all objectives. 

Easy solution kindly ask the players that have all the mp trophies to stop playing until after server shutdown then you might have a chance at getting this trophy...... who am I kidding nobody would do that ha ha. I'm debating whether to start this up now and get grinding, so does the reset happen for everybody's local time at midnight or is it a global American time when it resets because knowing when it resets would help.

Just got the trophy.

Reset occurs at 7am GMT.
(3am EST / 12am PST)

The card you awarded at midnight local, ignore it. It’s the same card you have for that day.

Saturday I did 480,000+
Sunday (today) I did 410,000+

My (cookie cutter) advice would to run chapter 1 as much as possible everyday. You can knock it out in 18-20m per run w 20k average. Try and to 200k minimum a day.

also, Saturday weekly leaderboard resets at midnight local. Not sure if it’s a factor in anything, just info.

sorry It’s 330am I’m exhausted. I’ll check this later to see if anyone has questions. I just wanted to post reset is 7am GMT, 100%

Edited by Juzam666
  • Like 2