Aces High Solved

ResiGamer_28

On 7/31/2022 at 3:37 AM, MonaSaxPayne said:

I beat the entire game on veteran within a 24 hour period and only got a queen 

got the ace today. leaderboard score 287k

replayed first mission 10 times

Edited by MonaSaxPayne

got ace aswell.

I played 2 days ago all the campaign on veteran and played once the first covert mission -> got queen. Yesterday I only played all the contracts once in the first two mission + 2 contracts from the third mission and got ace today. 

So you dont need to overexaggerate. 

Edited by Bilal_Ibrahim

18 hours ago, TheRetroManiac said:

Easy solution kindly ask the players that have all the mp trophies to stop playing until after server shutdown then you might have a chance at getting this trophy...... who am I kidding nobody would do that ha ha. I'm debating whether to start this up now and get grinding, so does the reset happen for everybody's local time at midnight or is it a global American time when it resets because knowing when it resets would help.

On 7/31/2022 at 1:45 AM, Bilal_Ibrahim said:

Same story :/

I did 60 games afk in multiplayer and played the whole story on veteran, but I got queen aswell. This is a little bit worrying me

On 7/31/2022 at 0:37 AM, MonaSaxPayne said:

I beat the entire game on veteran within a 24 hour period and only got a queen 

I think you all still have a shot. Just do a decent amount over a few days and you should have it.

As I said earlier in this thread, I am pretty sure it builds off your existing rank. After getting Ace, I only played two or so online matches yesterday to get my 100th match. And then this morning I saw that I fell from Ace to King. That is not a far fall for earning such little money and plays well with my theory of it all not being dependent on one day. 

My guess is that it looks at what you have done in comparison to everyone else and raises or lowers your current rank. Effectively, your rank does not start over every day so you should be able to play like six contracts and some online matches a day for a few days to get Ace.

Good luck!

• Like 1

I started this game again yesterday for the first time in years as I was missing this trophy. The aces high trophy popped today which means you can get it in one day/24 hours. I just did the first mission on demolition and got to about 240k which put me in the top 76 players of the week which was enough for the trophy

So yeah, straight from unknown to ace

Edited by olliebear66t

2 hours ago, olliebear66t said:

I started this game again yesterday for the first time in years as I was missing this trophy. The aces high trophy popped today which means you can get it in one day/24 hours. I just did the first mission on demolition and got to about 200k which put me in the top 76 players of the week which was enough for the trophy

So yeah, straight from unknown to ace

Congratz, I'm happy for you. But I'm annoyed with the game because I don't understand why this trophy didn't pop for me yet. Yesterday I started the day with a King because I was already playing justice for all demolition on veteran over the last few days. Yesterday I did it 13 times, I earned around 200k (same as you) and my position in the leaderboards was 36. And yet I logged into the game this morning and my card didn't change, it's still a King. I confess I'm getting a bit frustrated.

• Like 1

Why are people suggesting replaying the first mission? For a trophy that's all about efficiency, it's a sub-par mission to grind at best imo.

Lights Out Demolition contract on Veteran is by far the best mission to grind! It has:

• Very easy contract objectives
    • Get the cheapest rocket launcher ($5,000) and get your multi-kill on 3 enemies that arrive in the elevator (in the Barracks)
    • Don't use the Porcupine Vanguard that you get during the mission until the drones start showing up - blow up all 8 of them with it (you get 2 extra shots in case you miss)
  • VERY easy enemy spawns, compared to other missions. Everything is close quarters and it's easy to predict when the next wave of enemies will spawn
  • Gives you an opportunity to perform a couple of multikills, zip line kills, and Porcupine kills without having to spend much $. All of these progress their own challenges that net you a bonus cash

The whole mission nets you around $20-25k just from all the shooting and killing, plus the $7k for the contract...plus any challenges that you might be completing (around $5k for each set).

General tips:

• Get yourself the Mercenary armor. It has a lower armor value - so you might be dying more at more difficult parts. But all the extra cash will add up real quick!!
  • Switch your primary weapons if you end up buying some for other contracts! Getting 500 kills with a weapon (and 100 headshots) will give you a lot of extra cash!

Went from J > K > Q (decided to grind MP that day...idk why I didn't just push to finish Aces) > K > A)

• Like 4

4 hours ago, tnaires said:

Congratz, I'm happy for you. But I'm annoyed with the game because I don't understand why this trophy didn't pop for me yet. Yesterday I started the day with a King because I was already playing justice for all demolition on veteran over the last few days. Yesterday I did it 13 times, I earned around 200k (same as you) and my position in the leaderboards was 36. And yet I logged into the game this morning and my card didn't change, it's still a King. I confess I'm getting a bit frustrated.

Thanks. Just checked I was wrong I was actually on 240k. Yeah sounds like it's been a nightmare for you though. Would have thought 36 on the leaderboard was good

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Sydoki said:

Why are people suggesting replaying the first mission? For a trophy that's all about efficiency, it's a sub-par mission to grind at best imo.

Lights Out Demolition contract on Veteran is by far the best mission to grind! It has:

• Very easy contract objectives
    • Get the cheapest rocket launcher ($5,000) and get your multi-kill on 3 enemies that arrive in the elevator (in the Barracks)
    • Don't use the Porcupine Vanguard that you get during the mission until the drones start showing up - blow up all 8 of them with it (you get 2 extra shots in case you miss)
  • VERY easy enemy spawns, compared to other missions. Everything is close quarters and it's easy to predict when the next wave of enemies will spawn
  • Gives you an opportunity to perform a couple of multikills, zip line kills, and Porcupine kills without having to spend much $. All of these progress their own challenges that net you a bonus cash

The whole mission nets you around $20-25k just from all the shooting and killing, plus the $7k for the contract...plus any challenges that you might be completing (around $5k for each set).

General tips:

• Get yourself the Mercenary armor. It has a lower armor value - so you might be dying more at more difficult parts. But all the extra cash will add up real quick!!
  • Switch your primary weapons if you end up buying some for other contracts! Getting 500 kills with a weapon (and 100 headshots) will give you a lot of extra cash!

Went from J > K > Q (decided to grind MP that day...idk why I didn't just push to finish Aces) > K > A)

I’m going to give this a try, I was just playing through The story and made it up to queen, but got on this morning and dropped to jack. I’ll just grind out lights out demoltion

12 minutes ago, olliebear66t said:

Thanks. Just checked I was wrong I was actually on 240k. Yeah sounds like it's been a nightmare for you though. Would have thought 36 on the leaderboard was good

Yeah I'm still trying to figure out why the servers insist on not giving me an ace card. Maybe I'm not being too efficient on each run, but I've learned how to finish the contract quickly while still getting most bonuses (stealth, double/triple/multiple kills, headshots, etc). I rarely die. Would it be because I didn't finish the game yet? Or would it be because I don't play all contracts at once, I play them over the day as the time allows me to do so? I just wanted to get all online trophies and this is the last one that it's left for me.

Edited by tnaires

12 minutes ago, tnaires said:

Yeah I'm still trying to figure out why the servers insist on not giving me an ace card. Maybe I'm not being too efficient on each run, but I've learned how to finish the contract quickly while still getting most bonuses (stealth, double/triple/multiple kills, headshots, etc). I rarely die. Would it be because I didn't finish the game yet? Or would it be because I don't play all contracts at once, I play them over the day as the time allows me to do so? I just wanted to get all online trophies and this is the last one that it's left for me.

I don't know. It wouldn't be because you haven't finished the game yet, it's just to do with the amount of cash you aquire. I lost all my save data on my vita so the game had basically restarted/reset for me and so I just played the first mission yesterday over and over and wasn't perfect sometimes dying or messing up a stealth section but averaged about 18k every go. If i was you i'd try getting at least to 250k in one day. Good thing is there is still time

• Like 1

Avoiding mp for the 24 hours and just playing constant single player contracts will vastly increase your chance of getting ace. Noone on MP unless cheating will make 200000 a day, so the chance of them making more than you is slim. 3 days of constant repeating contracts should bag you an ace. It did me. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tnaires said:

the longer u take to play is the more points u will need because everyone is scrambling to finish before server closure 

just a week ago u were safe with around 60-70k. now people are getting double that and still not getting ace. when I got it this weekend I had about 280k

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

the longer u take to play is the more points u will need because everyone is scrambling to finish before server closure 

just a week ago u were safe with around 60-70k. now people are getting double that and still not getting ace. when I got it this weekend I had about 280k

Too bad for me, I don't think I can get more than 200k a day. Today I think I've played 5 or 6 contracts (around 100k) but that's all I can get today, no more time available. I'll keep playing as much as I can till servers closure but at this point I've lost all hope.

On 7/28/2022 at 6:55 AM, ResiGamer_28 said:

Right so having tested this all week I can confirm this method works. You need to earn roughly 50000 vektor dollars for consequetive days. If you keep repeating veteran missions and going for headshots stealth etc all the bonus perks then on day 3 you will pop an ace card and this trophy. Repeat mission 1 justice for all for a quick mission run, veteran demolition or stealth contract it doesn't really matter, both work. The game does appear to save your stats offline too, I had internet downtime this morning yet when I turned the console on 5 mins ago the trophy popped on the loading screen. I repeated these missions roughly 9 times yesterday. Good luck all, this trophy is defo still doable in time. 

Awesome, now to just figure out how full deck works

37 minutes ago, GABAergic said:

Awesome, now to just figure out how full deck works

Playing online against actual people is the fastest way to get valor cards for your deck

But you also get cards when leveling up and 3 cards for every mission you collect all intel on

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AN0n1m8 said:

from one doy to another? or after 3 days or so?

The same day. It was a sunday, so I thought I should do some extra points.

I should add that I didn't get many points in the previous days. I jumped from a 10 to an A, and was a joker before that (from starting the game).

Edited by KondeBra

OK I just finished playing, earned roughly 300k today and got to position 6 in the leaderboards. Gotta get some sleep now, then I'll log into the game in the morning. No way I'm not getting the trophy this time. Even got 1000 headshots and 1M vks trophies today.

Edited by tnaires
  • Like 2

I never even crossed 150K per day and still popped it. Started playing on Friday and just played couple of games in botzone and received 2 (valor was very low, maybe 10k), then farmed botzone on Saturday and received Jack (110K), finished botzone on Sunday and played first mission on veteran and received King (130K), played botzone just for fun on Monday and did 2nd mission on veteran (100K) and rank didn't increase, it remained King. Then I finished 7 remaining missions on veteran on Tuesday and did one demolition contract on first map and played only 2-3 botzone games (120K) and finally popped Ace today. So if not counting Friday I did it within 4 days with 115k average.