Aces High Solved

ResiGamer_28

I managed to get it today, I got about 300k but I just did the first mission on demolition Veteran, Was in the top 50 on the leaderboard if that helps anyone. I think what bothered me most about this trophy is... The information on it is so spread out, It can be a little confusing if I'm honest. 

1 hour ago, mc-love-kev said:

I have been stuck on King for days! Getting kinda tired of the Justice For All mission... can everyone stop getting 200k-300k a day so some of us still have a chance!

It's self fulfilling.

People are paranoid about other people getting huge amounts so they get huge amounts and drive up the average.

Got aces high. Earned 320k yesterday to ensure I got it. Did hostile takedown like 20 times. ?

1 hour ago, TheRetroManiac said:

My first day I got 173k and only got a Joker so yeah I went hardcore the servers close soon, so you would be stupid not to grind and get the trophy if you really want it and have the time. With me only getting a Joker, I figured I had to play a hell of alot to guarantee I get the trophy.

Everyone is paranoid about not getting it after hours of playing, so just push through to 300k rather than risking it at 200k. People will just have to put the shift in and get 300k. People will be having to do 400k a week from now. 

Edited by dfyd

13 hours ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

full deck is easy. Every time i completed a veteran contract run i seemed to get a new card that i needed. Suggesting you can repeat till your deck is full

You only get a card the first time you complete one.  It's always guaranteed to be one you don't have too. Best to get as many as you can in MP first then do the SP campaign since you're guaranteed to get ones you don't have.

14 hours ago, tnaires said:

OK I just finished playing, earned roughly 300k today and got to position 6 in the leaderboards. Gotta get some sleep now, then I'll log into the game in the morning. No way I'm not getting the trophy this time. Even got 1000 headshots and 1M vks trophies today.

OK, trophy finally popped this morning ? oh boy it was a tough journey

Edited by tnaires
  • Like 1

This trophy is driving me nuts. I can beat Lights out demolition on veteran but I die at least 10-15 times especially on the end sequence. I’m at 500k total money and I’ve earned 300k this week. I’m sitting at Queen right now and that’s the highest I’ve gotten.

Any tips on load outs or missions you specifically grinded? I haven’t found a gun as good as the second rifle in the list but I’ve done all the contracts with it so I’m not getting any bonus money from using it.

1 hour ago, DEI2EK said:

This trophy is driving me nuts. I can beat Lights out demolition on veteran but I die at least 10-15 times especially on the end sequence. I’m at 500k total money and I’ve earned 300k this week. I’m sitting at Queen right now and that’s the highest I’ve gotten.

Any tips on load outs or missions you specifically grinded? I haven’t found a gun as good as the second rifle in the list but I’ve done all the contracts with it so I’m not getting any bonus money from using it.

I was only grinding Justice for All mission, Demolition contract like people here suggested, so I was using a specific loadout to this mission (there might be better options however):

• STA-52SE assault rifle, has a big clip and a silencer for stealth bonuses. I think this is the same weapon you are using
  • M80 rocket launcher that I used to destroy the first dropship and get a triple kill (required for demolition contract on first mission. But there are other places in the mission to get a triple kill, like just after rescuing the admiral)
  • Sky fury to destroy the tank in the final part of the mission (required for demolition contract)
  • Combat armor (though other people suggested to use the armor that increases your money per kill, which I don't know the name)
  • M194 frag to get more multiple kills and increase my earnings

The amount of money you need to earn to get an ace is increasing every day because there are a lot of people trying to get this trophy. Although other people in the past didn't need to get more than 50~60k, I think currently if you don't earn around 250~300k in a day then you won't be able to get an ace.

Edited by tnaires
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, tnaires said:

I was only grinding Justice for All mission, Demolition contract like people here suggested, so I was using a specific loadout to this mission (there might be better options however):

• STA-52SE assault rifle, has a big clip and a silencer for stealth bonuses. I think this is the same weapon you are using
  • M80 rocket launcher that I used to destroy the first dropship and get a triple kill (required for demolition contract on first mission. But there are other places in the mission to get a triple kill, like just after rescuing the admiral)
  • Sky fury to destroy the tank in the final part of the mission (required for demolition contract)
  • Combat armor (though other people suggested to use the armor that increases your money per kill, which I don't know the name)

The amount of money you need to earn to get an ace is increasing every day because there are a lot of people trying to get this trophy. Although other people in the past didn't need to get more than 50~60k, I think currently if you don't earn around 250~300k in a day then you won't be able to get an ace.

Yeah this was my load out too but I have been using the merc armor. I think I will stick with Justice for all since lights out is much more difficult and I die a lot more.

I haven’t really found any other guns I like to bother swapping so it feels like a waste to get all these kills on the one specific gun but oh well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DEI2EK said:

Yeah this was my load out too but I have been using the merc armor. I think I will stick with Justice for all since lights out is much more difficult and I die a lot more.

I haven’t really found any other guns I like to bother swapping so it feels like a waste to get all these kills on the one specific gun but oh well.

Only problem with Justice for All is that it might not give as much money as you could earn in other missions, but yes the other missions are more difficult to me too. I was consistently earning ~17k for each run on justice for all. I learned to always get stealth bonuses in the security center (before using the bomb to destroy the doors) and all the way from the rappel to the place you rescue admiral.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, tnaires said:

I beg to differ. I just got Aces High from doing the same grind on Justice for All, Demolition contract on Veteran, and although I've been consistently playing a few contracts a day for the past week, the maximum amount I've earned in a single day was only around 120k, yet due to the consistency of playing, I've managed to get it. My best advice is to grind around 50-60k in a day, and keep increasing the amount you earn with each following day.

I also got mine today, my second day playing.

Day 1: 170k - Queen 

Day 2: 350k - Ace

Important to note I have bought nothing at all from the armoury so I have 520k available.

My strat was different than what I’ve seen here and arguably the easiest.

I played the Precision contract for Lights Out:

- No gear requirements for the contract 

- One of the shortest levels

- The optional objectives are ridiculously easy (no civilian deaths, shoot the gas canisters on two flame guys and two time limits which are more than generous)

- You can get a stealth bonus on three of the sections (500xp)

I was getting approximately 19-21k this level every 20ish minutes. It becomes quite easy once you know where to go for manipulating the spawns. 

I’d recommend taking the first area fairly safe, so take out the targets slow and kill enemies one by one until they stop spawning. You can spawn the group and run to the other side to give yourself some distance.

For the section blowing up the AA guns you can stealth the first three guys for the bonus then use the rooms with the targets as shelter.

Last section is actually fairly straightforward. Use the reactors as coverage and for the last bit with drones and soldiers, stay on the far side from when you exit the mission (the opposite side from the drones spawning) and prioritise killing the soldiers. Once you shoot out the reactors the drones die automatically and only one spawns at a time on the last wave. 

Good luck getting the trophy everyone!

• Like 1

I got Aces High today too, here are my numbers:

I was doing the first mission on demolition about 12 times yesterday, which got me around 250k...

I came from a 9 and haven't earned much money the last few days (I played through campaign on veteran before, taking my time and only doing 2-3 missions a day).

So at least for me it was enough to concentrate on one day, trying to earn as much as I can on that day...

Got mine yesterday which I estimate how it went down 

Friday - Started the game and played a bit of campaign (10K)
Saturday - Beat the campaign on Veteran making like 80K out of it 
Sunday - 20K and got ranked to a Queen despite earning less than Saturday

Monday - Didn't play at all so got ranked down to a 9 club

Tuesday - Went all in and got 280K by grinding the 1st demolution mission justice for all
Wedensday - In morning at 7am was still on the 9 club rank but then after 8am after resetting my Vita I got the trophy and the mini icon on top changed to an A (Aces) instead of a 9 club. Was 102nd on the leaderboads on 'This week' that day, and today (Thursday) it said I got the Aces Rank when booting it up

Edited by DuplexGemini
  • Like 1

You know, I'm not very good at FPSs but this grinding did some benefits to me and my gaming style. I improved my headshot aiming a lot, learned to react faster when surrounded by enemies and also grinded other important trophies like 10K kills, 1K headshots anf 1M VKs. So although exchanging sleeping hours to grind the first mission and not having the trophy popping for some days did cause some stress, in the end it was a good thing. So I encourage everyone to try hard to get this trophy while there is still time and wish the best of luck. It will be worth if you have the resources (time and patience) to do it.

56 minutes ago, AN0n1m8 said:

So guerrilla f*cked up to us first with Grand Cross Valor in KZ2, then they came with this thing...

Really i don't understand why they have this ideas

Difference is this can be done solo in single player. The KZ2 stuff was online mp only and nigh on impossible for a lot of people. If people ever get custom servers going for that game, good luck is all im saying. 

As I said this will get harder and harder as days to end come. The guy who's got 770 thousand soon that will be average of 500000 just to break even for an Ace. My advice if you haven't started this game and you are planning to now, don't. You left it too long. Ace is going to be nigh on impossible to claim come next week. Mine took 80000 points a day. Now its taking people nearly 300000 a day. 

18 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Up to rank 6 on the weekly leaderboard. Tomorrow has gotta be my day to pop the ace trophy.

Anything about 20 should pop it. I popped it for being the top 76 players of last week. Now its the top 20. Next week you will have to be top 10 maybe even 5. Nigh on Noone will pop this trophy on 11th August 

4 minutes ago, PlushyPants49 said:

200K in a Day and im a Jack only... Don't think I'm going to make it which sucks, especially given I somehow managed to get Shadow Fall done. 

Starting to question whether 400K will even be enough at this point.

Average of 350K a day atm. Keep trying