Aces High Solved

ResiGamer_28

34 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

So out of curiosity while we've seen people posting their totals earned for the day. How many hours has everyone put in for their respective grinds when they achieved it?

My twelve runs (earning 250k) of the first mission took me roughly 6 hours that day, I never really got much faster than half an hour per run, plus loading times etc.

19 minutes ago, AN0n1m8 said:

So the trophy can be earned in one day? or the 3-day method is still necessary?

I think you can earn it in one day if you get enough money. The only thing is that the bar is high now. From the reports you should aim for something between 250~300K.

Finally got it this morning. Not really sure how much money I earned over the last two days but I was rank 20 on Wednesday and was at a king, then got to rank 6 on the leaderboards last night and got an Ace this morning.

For anyone wondering the trophy pops basically as soon as the game connects to the KZ servers, you don’t even have to get past the title screen and to the actual valor ranking screen.

• Like 2

I'm having issues to get an update on the Valour Ranking at all. Had the same thing yesterday and than at some point it connects. Online multiplayer works and my stats are correctly saved. Is anybody else having issues too? The thing is I have no clue on the ranking towards Aces High atm. No Valour Ranking update means no new cards for me.

8 minutes ago, ConAir said:

I'm having issues to get an update on the Valour Ranking at all. Had the same thing yesterday and than at some point it connects. Online multiplayer works and my stats are correctly saved. Is anybody else having issues too? The thing is I have no clue on the ranking towards Aces High atm. No Valour Ranking update means no new cards for me.

I believe this happens when you're new to the game. Your rank doesn't update right away. I'm not sure exactly when or what triggers you to start earning daily ranks, but I remember it doesn't take long to start actually earning one. Maybe just keep playing and focus on the other stuff aside from Aces High for now until you start earning a daily rank.

Edited by TheRedMaverick

11 minutes ago, TheRedMaverick said:

I believe this happens when you're new to the game. Your rank doesn't update right away. I'm not sure exactly when or what triggers you to start earning daily ranks, but I remember it doesn't take long to start actually earning one. Maybe just keep playing and focus on the other stuff aside from Aces High for now until you start earning a daily rank.

Okay. I have had ranks up to King before in the past few weeks, but yeah, I'm part of the new wave attempting to grab as much online Trophies as I can. At least I still see people earning Aces High each day, so there is still hope. 

57 minutes ago, ConAir said:

Okay. I have had ranks up to King before in the past few weeks, but yeah, I'm part of the new wave attempting to grab as much online Trophies as I can. At least I still see people earning Aces High each day, so there is still hope. 

Oh if you've had ranks before, then you should be getting ranks now. Usually you don't get a rank at all if you're new to the game, but if you've gotten card before, not sure why it wouldn't update. I'm wondering if it's possible you're just staying on the same rank because you haven't done enough to increase it nor have you done less to decrease it? As unlikely as that seems, not really sure why else it wouldn't be updating. Maybe try doing just a bit more boosting today to see if it helps in that case since it seems your connection to the servers is fine

EDIT - Actually to clarify, if it's been a few weeks since you last played, this would explain it as I believe it is possible for your to be away for the game for so long that your rank essentially resets back to nothing and you have to keep playing and checking the leaderboards frequently to start getting ranks again, so I think my original post probably still stands and you'll hopefully start getting ranks again

Edited by TheRedMaverick
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, TheRedMaverick said:

Oh if you've had ranks before, then you should be getting ranks now. Usually you don't get a rank at all if you're new to the game, but if you've gotten card before, not sure why it wouldn't update. I'm wondering if it's possible you're just staying on the same rank because you haven't done enough to increase it nor have you done less to decrease it? As unlikely as that seems, not really sure why else it wouldn't be updating. Maybe try doing just a bit more boosting today to see if it helps in that case since it seems your connection to the servers is fine

EDIT - Actually to clarify, if it's been a few weeks since you last played, this would explain it as I believe it is possible for your to be away for the game for so long that your rank essentially resets back to nothing and you have to keep playing and checking the leaderboards frequently to start getting ranks again, so I think my original post probably still stands and you'll hopefully start getting ranks again

Just to clarify, I've been playing for the past weeks and never before that. I was slowly chipping away my backlog.

Funny thing is that I was able to update the rank about 30 minutes ago. It was past midnight in my country. It didn't help though, still a low rank, but that's okay for now.

• Like 1

On 8/2/2022 at 6:29 PM, ResiGamer_28 said:

full deck is easy. Every time i completed a veteran contract run i seemed to get a new card that i needed. Suggesting you can repeat till your deck is full

I didn't think farming cards that way would work. I will give it a shot, thanks

On 8/2/2022 at 5:34 PM, DEI2EK said:

Playing online against actual people is the fastest way to get valor cards for your deck

But you also get cards when leveling up and 3 cards for every mission you collect all intel on

Thanks, yeah I had already done the Intel before I knew about saving it for last. Someone suggested farming cards through multiple veteran contract missions, have you heard of that working?

2 hours ago, GABAergic said:

I didn't think farming cards that way would work. I will give it a shot, thanks

Thanks, yeah I had already done the Intel before I knew about saving it for last. Someone suggested farming cards through multiple veteran contract missions, have you heard of that working?

I think you get valor cards when you do contracts sometimes, and on some level ups but i have no idea how often you get them. Online play is easiest way to grind them because everytime you kill someone they drop one.

Did around 120k the first day, got queen. 
Did about 175k the second day and stayed on the same rank. I was hoping that it would tally the two together somehow and give me Ace. 

I doubt i’ll be able to get ~500k in day before august 12th… I hope I get lucky before then. 

Okay, now i’m king all of a sudden?? It updated without giving me a notification… i’ll keep the grind up and see what happens. Never seen it update while the game was running. 

Edited by Intresseklubben

No-lifed it two days straight to get the trophy. Here’s my stats in case it helps anyone:

Weekly Rank: 65

Day 1 total: 340k 

Day 2 total: 230k 

Started at 9 before day 1. Remained at 9 after 340k gained. Got the Ace after day 2.

Worth noting, my previous high card was King, so I didn’ start the game from scratch before going on this two day binge to get it. However, I took a few days off before attempting this trophy.

Edited by eyesofgohma
Formatting
  • Like 1

Got it today. I started yesterday with about 220k for the week and was about 275th place on the leader board mostly from playing the story campaign on veteran over a few days. I was a 10 the last two days. Farmed 400k yesterday just to be safe and ended up at 38th place. I'm glad its over because I really didn't want to have to farm so many hours for a second day in a row.

When I got it I was like 57th on the leaderboard. But what I did was day 1 run justice for all demolition 5 times, day 2 8 times and then day 3 18 times . That then got me Ace the next day I think the most important part is to beat your earnings for the previous day 

• Like 1