Aces High Solved

ResiGamer_28

39 minutes ago, dominuss26 said:

How many times did you do that? Becuase basically that's what I've been doing the past 10 days and I get around 60 per day.

I think you have to be pretty high up on the leaderboard on one single day. I startet yesterday and made almost 700k in 12h playtime. I got the trophy today after the 1st try.. You just need much time and patience because many people want to get the trophy before the shutdown. Good luck everyone!

56 minutes ago, DW-UltraFan said:

I think you have to be pretty high up on the leaderboard on one single day. I startet yesterday and made almost 700k in 12h playtime. I got the trophy today after the 1st try.. You just need much time and patience because many people want to get the trophy before the shutdown. Good luck everyone!

Yeah, so 700k a day over 12h is crazy. I can't do that... But I'll take any tips for quick cash you can give and I'll try and clear what I can.

Wish me and everyone struggling with this unfair trophy good luck.

I don't know how many times i did it,
I was aiming for 300 000 V$ (ended having 340 000) and every time I did the mission I got about 17 000 or so.
So about 20-25 times?

I saw someone here talking you need that amount in a day, so I did it and it worked for me.

Sorry, I don't know what more to tell you.

Got this today as well, didn't really follow a strategy, just replayed the first mission with demo contract while watching tv, but  was around 25th on weekly leaderboards with about 350k points/currency when it popped, done over period if 2 and a half days, I could the  the mrs. Was annoyed lol. I didn't really pay attention  to the amnts I got each day, I just played and hoped for the best, but when I saw that I always hovered in the 10th to 30th position, I felt confident I'd get it.

8 hours ago, dominuss26 said:

Ok Onslaught, so what DID you do? Because I'm struggling with this thing for the past two weeks and I'm concerned it's gonna cost me the platinum...

taekwonbrando thanks from the bottom of my Vita.

Hope it'll help. One thing's for certain, the guide pointed out something I forgot 8 years ago since playing this game - You need to wear the mercenary armor for extra V's. I forgot that and used it only as a functional item. Hopefully the guide and armor change would make the leap I need to be done with this #$!*#$^ trophy. Who announces servers close without 3 months' notice???

legally they have to give 30 days notice. Theyve given about 22. Their own TCs say 90 days. Fuck supporting Guerilla after this arsehole move is all im saying. 

5 hours ago, dominuss26 said:

Yeah, so 700k a day over 12h is crazy. I can't do that... But I'll take any tips for quick cash you can give and I'll try and clear what I can.

Wish me and everyone struggling with this unfair trophy good luck.

why the hell do 700K?Hes now fucked over everyone else who tries to go for this because they will now have to do your score or more for Ace. he has thought of himself and noone else. Nobody ever needed to break 200K but you all did anyway. My apologies that wasnt aimed at you but him, but PSNP is perfect at sending messages to the wrong people. 

1 hour ago, eGEORGE__ said:

There has to be some unknown factor being accounted for. I was a queen yesterday, farmed 300k, and got promoted to King. It's very odd

24hrs from when you got that King you will get your ace. Its a leaderboard reset but you will be Ace.

Edited by ResiGamer_28
wrong person

Got Aces High today. Did 639k and finished 6th on weekly leaderboard.

Thank God i did it. It reminds me farming XP in Max Payne 3 to reach lvl 50 and also the definition of insanity from Vaas, "doing the same thing over and over again..."

I replayed demolition contract of first mission, learned all the possible stealth routes except the one where you have to plant C4 in a door with a captain inside (because doing that part in stealth takes too long and also i need some helghasts to do the melee mission). Took me 8 hours of playing, every match lasts from 17 to 20 mins if doing right.

Bought mercenary armor, silenced rifle, rocket launcher, grenades and that sky thing.

Good luck for everyone still trying.

Edit: changed speedrun time.

Edited by AN0n1m8
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, PriyeshChotai said:

How?!? I take like 30 mins to do the first mission on veteran 1f610.png

Once you learn the pattern and line up headshots, it drops to about 17 mins average. 12 mins is bragging and id say impossible.

45 minutes ago, AN0n1m8 said:

Got Aces High today. Did 639k and finished 6th on weekly leaderboard.

Thank God i did it. It reminds me farming XP in Max Payne 3 to reach lvl 50 and also the definition of insanity from Vaas, "doing the same thing over and over again..."

I replayed demolition contract of first mission, learned all the possible stealth routes except the one where you have to plant C4 in a door with a captain inside (because doing that part in stealth takes too long and also i need some helghasts to do the melee mission). Took me 8 hours of playing, every match lasts from 12 to 17 mins if doing right.

Bought mercenary armor, silenced rifle, rocket launcher, grenades and that sky thing.

Good luck for everyone still trying.

12 mins jog on. Even Linford Christie couldnt do it in under 16