How many players need to boost?

HOMEMURSO012

Hi!

If you want to boost you need at least one partner for receiving 20 lives, being the last survivor and get the best score. Of course it all can be done joining randoms but it depends on their will to give you lives after you die.

For the rest, you can easily get the 10 online games and succeeding a level with randoms.

• Like 1

On 7/28/2022 at 6:27 PM, FebuKev said:

Hi!

If you want to boost you need at least one partner for receiving 20 lives, being the last survivor and get the best score. Of course it all can be done joining randoms but it depends on their will to give you lives after you die.

For the rest, you can easily get the 10 online games and succeeding a level with randoms.

And what about "a very generous friend" trophy ??????

Where u have to donate 1 life to ur other 3 team mates in a match ?? 

This requires 4 players boost.

Correct me if i am wrong !

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, zulqarmessi said:

And what about "a very generous friend" trophy ??????

Where u have to donate 1 life to ur other 3 team mates in a match ?? 

This requires 4 players boost.

Correct me if i am wrong !

It works with two other people, you don't necessarily need a full game. I don't think it works with just one other person. I got it with two other people & guides say it can be done that way. 

7 hours ago, BlackCatBurrito said:

It works with two other people, you don't necessarily need a full game. I don't think it works with just one other person. I got it with two other people & guides say it can be done that way. 

Well true achievements guide says u have to donate at least one life to Rock,Kevin Hart, Jack Black and Karen Gillan across multiple games.

Edit : Can be done offline with 2nd controller, start the match in split screen. U just need to play 4 games for 4 characters.

Assign the character u want to donate ur 1 life to second controller. Let the second controller dies 3 times so that u can donate ur 1 life. 

Quit out no need to finish the match, rinse and repeat with the other 3 characters.

Edited by zulqarmessi
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, BestUsername---- said:

Does anyone know how the trophy for healing 100 times with Shelly work? If I use the ability on myself, does it count towards the 100? How about using it on the A.I. or locally?

Heal urself , heal AI all counts.

• Like 1