FIFA 23-Trophy List Revealed

Gaollion

Much earlier than usual, and before all the news of the game have been revealed, the trophy list of FIFA 23 was leaked yesterday on Origin, just before the Official Gameplay Trailer dropped. Following the list of 22, it seems like the last installment of EA with the FIFA license before turning to EA FC will follow suit the more casual approach of last year's list, with no difficult trophies in sight.

If anything, there could be some time consuming ones such as I Played Them All, which requires you to reach Milestone 3, currently taking 90 matches in 22 to acquire. If they don't change it for 23 (the Pitch Notes for Ultimate Team will be out August 11), you can get it by finishing 90 matches in the six weeks of a Season. You don't need to win any of them for the milestones, and if you truly need it, can AFK until the end of each match. 

Momentous Achievement, requiring you to earn 100 FUT Moments stars, could also be time consuming, although we don't have any concrete information regarding this game mode yet. (Edit, 11/08: A set number of Moments Challenges will be available from start, with new ones appearing each Season and a handful of them staying for the duration of 23. Although you can play the easier challenges which will start on a lower difficulty, completing a group will get you all of them alongside bonus stars. Shouldn't take too long.)

Since the World Cup Mode won't be on launch day but instead will be released close to the World Cup itself, there are no trophies attached to it. 

Link: https://www.exophase.com/game/ea-sports-fifa-23-origin/achievements/

QIIMeXo.pngnSNwrZt.pngjbzge7S.png1ZtV3D0.pngNe64NzE.pngCQ5yaqb.png

Edited by Gaollion
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

Personally, I haven't really picked up a FIFA game in years. This year I'm all in and I have Barça and Lewandowski to blame for it ?

For any of you FIFA fans out there, how's the trophy list looking?

Edited by Vanqishd
  • Like 4

I like them! Still a grind but I enjoy FIFA trophy lists because you really have to dive in to all game modes. I'm looking forward to the FUT Moments trophies (it sounds cool on paper), new career mode negotiation feature, new solo Pro trophies, and playing a women's tourney. All in all, a decent list. 

• Like 3

VOLTA trophies look largely the same which is a good thing cause those were quite easy this year IMO with the weekly objectives. Not much of a grind at all compared to FIFA 20

Ultimate Team trophies also look similar. I wonder what the FUT Moments will be I remember seeing it in the gameplay deep dive EA put out but it was a while ago now. 

Pro Clubs now has skill games which is cool. 

Career mode is career mode with some additions to press conferences it looks like. 

The rest look to be misc / cleanup.

Overall I like it, a lot is the same as FIFA 22 and that list was the easiest list I've seen in a while for FIFA.

Edited by bestyet007
  • Like 1

It looks again very similar to the previous year. So, I also expect the platinum to be a 3/10 difficulty and around 80 hours.

It is nice that have taken out the online friendlies public matchmaking mode because that game mode was really annoying to find a game in.

I wish they added more career mode trophies though as a replace for the pro clubs trophies as those are always really boring if you do not have any friends to play with.

Overall this year looks not too bad.

• Like 2

Similar to the FIFA 22 list minus the ones I’m currently struggling to earn as a fairly dismal player..

- struggle to get wins online but trying for Stadium Development & play off points and have mixed feelings over pulling off a bicycle kick before unlocking tier III of the challenge ?

Its disappointing for mine. I thrived on the pressure that fifa 20 had with trying to get division 4. Now they just hand it to you really. I'm interested to see what the moments bring but id be adding trophies like pack a really rare player or gain a certain amount of profit through trading on the transfer market. Something that provides a challenge. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DhillsPlats said:

Basically the same as FIFA 22 other than the new UT moments trophies. The FIFA platinums are extremely easy now there is no division based trophies so anyone who picks up the game can get the platinum

I wouldn't say it's "extremely" easy.. You can have quite a headache matching up in public match, and the stadium development requirements with the bicycle goal, can be an amazing bish... 

Some of the skill games, for a new player, can also be quite hard. (imagine your first time playing fifa). 

I agree the lists have become easier over time, now that we don't need to play for a certain division or win an online draft (that trophy i always hated). 

In my opinion, i don't mind the "easier" fifa lists, but i also liked the older and harder ones. 

Im excited to see how hard the lists will be, when they switch to EA Sports FC :D  

3 hours ago, NumberYak said:

Does anyone know when EA Play will provide early access to this game? 

2 hours ago, ItssMohammed said:

27 Sep. You'll get early access for 10 hours.

Pre order for Ultimate edition will also get early access on the same day.

Adding to what Mohammed said, 1 month of EA Play is currently discounted until the 30th, the price dependant on your region ($0,99 compared to the usual $4,99 in the US), which you could use to test the 10 hours of FIFA 23 when it becomes available as well as playing the other games on the catalogue. Know that you can cancel the renewal straight away while enjoying the benefits, so you don't get charged again when your month expires. 

The EA Play subscription also gives XP boost for the active Season, Volta and vanity items alongside 10% discount on FIFA Points, if that's your thing.

If you plan on purchasing the Full Game while your subscription is active, you'll receive a 10% discount on the game. If you have FIFA 22, you can click on the in-game offer which will give you another 10%, valid only to the Ultimate Edition (that gives you access to both the PS4 and PS5 versions, alongside some pre-order bonuses). 

For FIFA 22, the trophy list was available for the PS5 version but not on PS4 for the trial. No information on what will be this year. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pray07 said:

Feels like each year there are less and less trophies for me as someone who isn't interested in FUT or Volta or any of the online stuff really :/ 

Would love a proper career heavy trophy list one day. 

I used to think the same, but then i surrendered to FUT and online play. I never had more fun or spent more hours in FIFA. Try man :) It's fun when you get into it, and you really don't have to spend money to win. 

Before Fifa 19, i spent 80-90% of my time in career mode. Now i only play career for the trophies, Volta for the trophies, Pro club for the trophies, and 90% of my time goes into FUT :)