FIFA 23-Trophy List Revealed

Gaollion

On 23/09/2022 at 0:38 PM, TomataEighty9 said:

I used to think the same, but then i surrendered to FUT and online play. I never had more fun or spent more hours in FIFA. Try man :) It's fun when you get into it, and you really don't have to spend money to win. 

Before Fifa 19, i spent 80-90% of my time in career mode. Now i only play career for the trophies, Volta for the trophies, Pro club for the trophies, and 90% of my time goes into FUT :) 

It is fun, but many players (like myself) have done it for so many years in a row. It eventually feels entirely pointless spending hundreds of hours building a squad that will be wiped out when the next game comes along next year.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JediKnight_327 said:

It is fun, but many players (like myself) have done it for so many years in a row. It eventually feels entirely pointless spending hundreds of hours building a squad that will be wiped out when the next game comes along next year.

I thought so too, but now i think differently :) 

If it wasn't for the yearly reset, and starting over/fresh, the fun would be killed for me. 

I just wrapped up FUT 22 (i did the plat a couple of weeks after release, and then didn't touch 22 againg until a couple months ago). I have the squad i dreamed of, and even better, i have nothing to improve, and i did all the SBC's, all the objective cards and so on. There's no challenges left. 

The new fresh start every year, gives me a reason to play and grind again. Don't get me wrong, i love the last 1-2 months, where i have a good squad and the end game is amazing, but yeah, i like to start over every year. A new adventure :D 

22 hours ago, TomataEighty9 said:

I thought so too, but now i think differently :) 

If it wasn't for the yearly reset, and starting over/fresh, the fun would be killed for me. 

I just wrapped up FUT 22 (i did the plat a couple of weeks after release, and then didn't touch 22 againg until a couple months ago). I have the squad i dreamed of, and even better, i have nothing to improve, and i did all the SBC's, all the objective cards and so on. There's no challenges left. 

The new fresh start every year, gives me a reason to play and grind again. Don't get me wrong, i love the last 1-2 months, where i have a good squad and the end game is amazing, but yeah, i like to start over every year. A new adventure :D 

Fair enough, and I agree with you, the journey to building the squad is fun. The trouble is when I get to division 1 and I'm put against people who have squads full of TOTW and TOTM players.

I'm hoping this problem will be solved with next years game if they're unable to market and sell TOTW and TOTM players and no-one will want to pay real money for fictional players.