Forgotten Saga Trophies Up

14 minutes ago, Vault-TecPhantom said:

I knew I was right to hold off installing. Ubisoft just won't stop releasing dlc trophies for this parading corpse of a game. And  Rogue-lite in AC makes no sense.

What ur holding off? Just play main game already and get ur Platinum. 

4 hours ago, BestUsername---- said:

The new trophies for the upcoming DLC are out on PSN. Brings the percentage down from 100% to 89%. What do you guys think, no gold trophies and looks kind of easy for a rogue lite. Far Cry’s rogue lite DLC trophies were manageable maybe it’s the same this time around?

silver - Freedom Fighter - Reunite the dead within Kaldstad, Døkkerland and Nidheim

silver - Pure of Heart - Defeat Nidhogg without using an Elk Shrine

bronze - High Kick - Knock 10 enemies off of ledges using the Kick of Tyr Ability

bronze - Royal Treatment - Find Hel's Majordomo

bronze - A Favored Customer - Buy all of Nar's Favors at least once

bronze - The Queen's Fall - Defeat Hel, ruler of Niflheim

bronze - Returning to the Roots - Return to Odin's Camp for the first time

Hidden trophies:

Hide contents

silver - Sacrificial Victory - Defeat Hel with the Draugr's Toll Outfit equipped

silver - Crossing Dókkerland - Complete all encounters in Dókkerland

To me its 87% total because i have not been that interested to trying finish those Master challenges. It might happen soon that we get this DLC actually. What i have seen all these kinda DLCs what i really like (not Mastery challenges) trophies have been easy to get. 

Edited by Eternal8Gaming

8 minutes ago, Eternal8Gaming said:

What ur holding off? Just play main game already and get ur Platinum. 

To me its 87% total because i have not been that interested to trying finish those Master challenges. It might happen soon that we get this DLC actually. What i have seen all these kinda DLCs what i really like (not Mastery challenges) trophies have been easy to get. 

I should have said "holding off reinstalling". I already have the platinum for both PS4 and PS5 versions and most of the dlc trophies, but after  DOR I decided I wouldn't get 100% again until all DLC trophies are out, especially because by then DOR might be much cheaper. 

11 hours ago, Vault-TecPhantom said:

I should have said "holding off reinstalling". I already have the platinum for both PS4 and PS5 versions and most of the dlc trophies, but after  DOR I decided I wouldn't get 100% again until all DLC trophies are out, especially because by then DOR might be much cheaper. 

Im the same, Platted at launch, reinstalled with each DLC release until DoR, and now im just gonna sit out until its all released

Im pretty pro Valhalla though as ive enjoyed it on the most part

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Markemmanuel said:

If it's done well im actually happy to return to the game to play this, especially for free. 

Mainly hoping they don't release another mastery challenge. 

Lets hope they do not add some NG+ tropies or NG+ with specific difficulty trophies...

Got to the third boss fight ( on mobile so can’t use spoil tag) on my first try, it’s a decent challenge but the more you play and unlock permanent skills and upgrades I can see it becoming much more manhandle and “easy”. 

I got really lucky and was able to loot the troll armor first chest so I’m all set on that front. Also getting a ally or pet ability seems the way to go.

Also, also. Get the evasive ability ASAP, the one that slows down time from a perfect dodge. It trivializes the game tremendously. Kick of Tyr, other than for the trophy, also is really useful in getting rid of elite enemies quickly. 

UPDATE: just beat it second try with troll armor. There is a significant decrease in health restoration the more levels you complete. 

the last level requires you to go down about 10 or so levels which requires you to open boxes and fight enemies to proceed. 

my build was to just abuse evasive slow-no, rune that poisons enemies on critical hit, kick of tier level 2, and a sickle that grants speed every kill. Wish I can tell you more your inventory gets cleared when you complete the game mode. 

Trophies:

I believe the trophy “Pure of Heart” , which is to not using an elk shrine during the fight with Nidhogg, is misguided. I think you can’t use a elk shrine AT ALL during your run to the boss. 

For the “Crossing Dokkerland” trophy. Encounters in Dokkerland must mean more than the chests you have to fight to open. Or maybe there’s something I’m missing?

The “Royal Treatment” and “A Favored Customer” trophies are connected. I believe finding Majordomo is story related as he is on the way to the last boss. You do have to to talk to him so it is somewhat missable but he appears right in front of you. After you talk to him he appears in Odin’s Camp selling you favors. So it’s not the chalices you drink like I thought during my run throughs. 

Edited by BestUsername----
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BestUsername---- said:

For the “Crossing Dokkerland” trophy. Encounters in Dokkerland must mean more than the chests you have to fight to open. Or maybe there’s something I’m missing?

You need to finish the Dokkerland NPC questline then go to previously unreachable area.

2 hours ago, BestUsername---- said:

just beat it second try with troll armor

Draugr's Toll? Where did you find the slave master? 

12 minutes ago, SiC said:

Draugr's Toll? Where did you find the slave master? 

I honestly don’t remember exactly where I got the armor. I vaguely remember having to “confirm kill” an enemy to get it in Dokkerland but don’t take that as gospel. 

I don’t know who or what the slave master is, but if you’re talking about the dwarven slaves. They are in the last area of Dokkerland. To the left side before you drop down and start the timer. 

Also there’s questlines in this game mode? I must’ve of not been paying attention at all. 

1 hour ago, BestUsername---- said:

I don’t know who or what the slave master is, but if you’re talking about the dwarven slaves. They are in the last area of Dokkerland. To the left side before you drop down and start the timer. 

Also there’s questlines in this game mode? I must’ve of not been paying attention at all. 

No,

Spoiler

Outfit menu says about the Draugr's Toll: Defeat the slave master Marrow in Nidheim

Spoiler

Mini questlne: talk Dani > get the keys > free the darfs > (in the next run) go back to Dani > some fight > ropes repaired > access new area/merchant

Edited by SiC
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, SiC said:

No,

Reveal hidden contents

Outfit menu says about the Draugr's Toll: Defeat the slave master Marrow in Nidheim

Reveal hidden contents

Mini questlne: talk Dani > get the keys > free the darfs > (in the next run) go back to Dani > some fight > ropes repaired > access new area/merchant

Well in that case I’m pretty sure he is a random enemy that can show up at an objective marker and instead of it being a chest, the drop comes from the boss himself, in this case the slave master. 

sorry I can’t really tell you more in-depth as it was pretty random for me. 

First, the Draugr's Toll outfit is achieved in Nidheim. I did it by always going for the right exit on the bridges till i came across a Dwarf that gives a task to defeat the slave master. Then going up from the dwarf lcoaiton you will find him alongside a few more druids.

The Crossing Dokkerland requires you to complete each encounter (loot) on each of the areas, and freeing the dwarf slaves at the end. On the next run once you talk to the dwarf again, the rope to the hidden merchant location in the mountain will be available, so you need to get in there and defeat the enemies to get it.

Any ideas on Freedom Fighter? - I would say the quest in Dokkerland would count for it, then the most related thing in Kaldstad is an encounter when you fight an undead miniboss, but I have no clue whatsoever for Nidheim

EDIT: After killing the undead shieldmaiden 3 times, she came back to life and completed a quest, granting a permanent favor, so I believe that does if for the first region

Edited by Argandalf
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, BestUsername---- said:

The “Royal Treatment” and “A Favored Customer” trophies are connected. I believe finding Majordomo is story related as he is on the way to the last boss. You do have to to talk to him so it is somewhat missable but he appears right in front of you. After you talk to him he appears in Odin’s Camp selling you favors.

Are you sure about that?

Some people got the Favored Customer Trophy way before they got the trophy for meeting Majordomo. Seems that they are not connected or did I miss something?

Edited by Dini_at_home_400

4 hours ago, Dini_at_home_400 said:

Are you sure about that?

Some people got the Favored Customer Trophy way before they got the trophy for meeting Majordomo. Seems that they are not connected or did I miss something?

Really? Like I said I completed it in two go arounds so I’m not sure what and when things unlocks. It might unlock when you pick up a chalice as I didn’t do that my first play through but did my second. I guess maybe the vendors look alike? And I thought they were connected? If they are two completely different people I have no idea why I thought they were the same person. 

The only other change I’ve made in my second play through was talking to the Sommelier npc. Or maybe favors just unlocks after your second play through? I honestly don’t even know anymore. 

I should’ve made it more clear that the trophies I mentioned in my comment were more questions and suspicions rather than hard facts. 

• Like 1