Forgotten Saga Trophies Up

8 minutes ago, Argandalf said:

Well, I got all the trophies already so I'll be submitting the DLC trophy guide for review tomorrow. Hope it gets published soon!!

If anyone has any questions and cannot wait :P , feel free to DM me :)

Please tell me for the Nidheim quest, I don't have to do 3 separate playthroughs like the Kaldstad quest. I can never find a merchant that isn't inaccessible.

Edited by BestUsername----
  • Like 1

In case anyone is struggling with the "Pure of Heart" trophy, this is a full run from the start until beating Nidhogg without using an Elk shrine. The best tip is to focus on health upgrade encounters, upgrading your main melee weapon / ability and avoiding most of the second / third realms since enemies grow stronger.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dini_at_home_400 said:

Are you sure about that?

Some people got the Favored Customer Trophy way before they got the trophy for meeting Majordomo. Seems that they are not connected or did I miss something?

I got the Majordomo trophy after I visited the merchant before the final boss. So no connection IMO

Edited by SiC
  • Like 1

Pretty sure I’ve got the first part of Freedom Fighters complete. When you start in the first area, you can cross a chain to the upper left or upper right area (from were you spawn) which you can see. Cross the one on the right. When you cross go left and stick to the edge whilst working your way around until you see a zip line going down into what looks like a massive hole in the cliff. Go down it and go into the cliff were you will find the undead fighter. Once you kill her, abandon run and do it again and do the same thing, and then once more for a 3rd time after which she will become alive and give you a permanent talisman that lets you come back with 50% health on death.

Edited by TiptopChrisy-NI
  • Like 1

Look out for Argandalf’s guide but in short for the Freedom Fighter trophy the quests are:

The first area quest tasks you to defeat the shield maiden 3 times. Always in the same spot. 

The second area tasks you to talk to the npc at the start of the area before and after freeing the dwarven slaves. 

The third area tasks you to gather stones from a merchant and to preform a ritual. 

the thing about these quests is that you have to complete a part of the quest and then continue to the next part of the quest on a subsequent play through. For example the Nidheim quest will require 2 play throughs to complete  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

Look out for Argandalf’s guide but in short for the Freedom Fighter trophy the quests are:

The first area quest tasks you to defeat the shield maiden 3 times. Always in the same spot. 

The second area tasks you to talk to the npc at the start of the area before and after freeing the dwarven slaves. 

The third area tasks you to gather stones from a merchant and to preform a ritual. 

the thing about these quests is that you have to complete a part of the quest and then continue to the next part of the quest on a subsequent play through. For example the Nidheim quest will require 2 play throughs to complete  

Where is the merchant for the third part located ?

9 minutes ago, TiptopChrisy-NI said:

Where is the merchant for the third part located ?

I'm not good at giving directions on this map, but the merchant is in the area with the dense green fog surrounding a white chest. If memory serves it's on the right side of the map from where you start. When you get close to the chest you will see the merchant symbol on your compass to find its a couple meters below you. Facing the chest if you go to the left side there is a wooden plank. Descend the plank and follow the wooden platforms around into a cave.

8 minutes ago, SiC said:

Who is the quest giver? The bridge builder?

Yeah, I should say 3 playthroughs are needed for the quest. 1 to spot him, another to actually accept his quest, and another to finish it. When you spot him and return for the second time he will be directly in front of you once you do the leap of faith into Nidheim.

Edited by BestUsername----
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, Risky_JG said:

Is this a standalone dlc or do i have to complete the main game to actually complete this?

Before you can travel to Niflheim, you need to:
Develop Ravensthorpe to level three and build the Seer's Hut.
Complete the quest In Dreams.

Source: Ubisoft

47 minutes ago, Kal-El457 said:

i agree but I was surprised by this dlc, I actually wish there were more reasons to run it again. It was my favorite dlc of all of them on this game. It showed me they put effort and thought about some cool concepts...it being free is insane to me..could have easily charged $10-15. 

Kind of agree.  I ended up enjoying it quite a bit but glad we did not have to pay for it.  

29 minutes ago, jvella7 said:

What are the requirements to unlock Nar's favors in Odins camp? I've done about 8 runs so far and the furthest I've got is Niddhog boss. Everytime I'm in Odins camp at Nar's shop it says this area is not available yet. 

For me Nar appears out of nowhere after I first use the perk system. Before he definitely wasn’t there and after upgrading the first time, he stood in his shop. :/

8 minutes ago, Dini_at_home_400 said:

For me Nar appears out of nowhere after I first use the perk system. Before he definitely wasn’t there and after upgrading the first time, he stood in his shop. :/

Thank you this helped a lot. After accessing the skills menu during the run, it unlocked the skills section back at Odins camp, once I accessed that then Nar spawned immediately.

• Like 2

Everyone can have those trophies. When you start to understand how it works. At the end with all the upgrade and playing smart, it's really easy.

Runes, abilities, upgrade weapons are the most important thing in the DLC

I did Pure of HeartSacrificial VictoryRoyal TreatmentA Favored CustomerThe Queen's Fall in one run without realizing it.

I was just going for Pure of Heart.

Edited by primalentir
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3.8.2022 at 5:11 AM, Argandalf said:

First, the Draugr's Toll outfit is achieved in Nidheim. I did it by always going for the right exit on the bridges till i came across a Dwarf that gives a task to defeat the slave master. Then going up from the dwarf lcoaiton you will find him alongside a few more druids.

The Crossing Dokkerland requires you to complete each encounter (loot) on each of the areas, and freeing the dwarf slaves at the end. On the next run once you talk to the dwarf again, the rope to the hidden merchant location in the mountain will be available, so you need to get in there and defeat the enemies to get it.

Any ideas on Freedom Fighter? - I would say the quest in Dokkerland would count for it, then the most related thing in Kaldstad is an encounter when you fight an undead miniboss, but I have no clue whatsoever for Nidheim

EDIT: After killing the undead shieldmaiden 3 times, she came back to life and completed a quest, granting a permanent favor, so I believe that does if for the first region

Funny thing is that i had and have this whole outfit when Valhalla started because i bought it from store. ??

On 3.8.2022 at 8:24 AM, Fr_0zt said:

I just want them to stop adding trophies. 1f629.png Like who even asked for this mode!? 

I hate this mode, lost interested after i first died. But because i only Hunt platinums and not all trophies so i dont care playing this dlc. Just waiting next one like Siege of Paris or Dawn of Ragnarok style gameplay dlc

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...