Some Tips after finishing the Multiplayer + DLC

Mavmathics

4 minutes ago, JunkSkelington said:

What settings did you use for epulse referenced in video 2? The pulses needed are on equipment not players so is that basically just luck that enemies above are using abilities?

It will pulse the Enemy Turrets in the spawn not some equipment, just make sure it gives you points for disabling stuff, one time it didnt give me points and it didnt count for the progress

Edited by Mavmathics
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, JunkSkelington said:

Oh interesting,  that's clever

If you are getting points off the base turrets you probably want as few bots as possible as they'll just get in the way. 

Yeah I actually ended up creating a 4 person game with no bots. I figured randoms wouldn't care enough to join a public game at this point, especially a 4 person match, and it worked out well.

Also I posted updated pictures on exactly where to place the E-Pulse Emitter in the center of the map so you get 4 stuns per pulse. Post can be found here:

• Like 1

Another pro tip: do insurgent abilities before you grind jack of all trades or new toys. I got nearly 300 e pulse stuns, a 100 or so shield kills, and quite a few revives and echo pings just from stuff i was hacking. If those challenges are already done its just time you wasted. 

Edit: just realized i got so many pulses doing hacking because i played as helgast on the forest. The vsa will place pulses right outside their base that are close enough to hit the base turrets. 

Edited by JunkSkelington

15 minutes ago, papanikolaou said:

If I start now the multiplayer trophies for base game and DLCs can I make it in time?

If you're starting from 0 its about 50 hours to complete all multiplayer trophies including dlc so yes its mathematically possible to do that in 13 days, just depends on your playtime. 

• Like 1

Some additional tips from reading various sources or my own experience. For cloak I recommend using the rock in The Forest as I found the Penthouse method to be very unreliable as far as enemies showing up quickly. 

1. Always grab the beacon when you're going to the rock in the forest. Holding the beacon gives you constant points for millionaire and also makes it so you get a defender bonus on every enemy AI kill. Also, if you don't grab it one of your AI bots will and take it back to your base, which will cause the enemy AI to run across the map in pursuit. Holding the beacon keeps them going after you at the rock so they're constant targets for whatever you're grinding.
  2. Don't forget that drones can shoot through your nanoshield, so when leveling assault abillities or weapons, throw up your nano shield, crouch behind it, and summon your drone buddy--it'll shoot through your shield and both will level up in the process. If you don't crouch the drone will sometimes hit you in the back and kill you.
  3. Air drone is the slowest pain in the ass as far as the offensive stuff goes and took me ~2.5 hours on its own, so combine this with leveling the class weapons while waiting for it to respawn (if not doing AFK.)
  4. For cloak, first run out as support, put a summon beacon on the rock, then let yourself die. Then switch classes to the one with the cloak, spawn at the beacon, immediately cloak, kill somebody with your knife, let yourself die, re-spawn, repeat. When the summon beacon runs out you'll need to switch to support to make a new one. 
  5. For stealing, set the enemy AI to have no weapons (leaves them with knives), run to the rock, grab the beacon, and they'll all charge at you--kill them and you'll have a few seconds after death to steal their skills. Just do that over and over. (Not sure whether this or OP's method is faster for steals--this is what I used.)
  6. I leveled revive while working on my support guns. Went to the rock, shot my guys to death, revived them, repeat until the weapon/attachment was maxed. Let myself die, switch to the next weapon/attachment, repeat. By the later levels revive is so fast to recharge that you can kill your teammates before they get back up and revive them again. Don't forget to use supply box to keep yourself in ammo while doing this. Don't level revive until you've got millionaire since killing teammates reduces your points.
  7. Doing Tourist (play all maps) and Dominator (win all maps) is easy to AFK if you're able to macro. Set up a botzone with all maps, give one team a class with weapons and the other no weapons or abilities. Set the game type to domination and the timer to a few minutes. Once it's going you can just have your macro hit right or left repeatedly to keep from being disconnected for inactivity. You'll alternate between VSA and Helghast and eventually play and win on all matches. Good to run while asleep or something since it's absolutely 0 effort but can take a while due to the rng of which maps you play as the team with weapons. If you can't macro, I suggest setting up everything the same, but making sure the class with weapons is Insurgent, then as you're playing and killing enemies go ahead and steal/hack whenever you can to make this less of a grind later on.
  8. Accolades only get awarded at the end of a match, so when you're grinding do it on 10 or 15 minute matches so that you'll regularly get those awarded as you cycle through your classes/weapons.
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, BadCoolRad said:

Thanks for this video I heard people say it was a boring grind to get the turret and air drone kills so this will help out a lot.

The turret is the easiest ability right after supply box because its very op, my spot I found on forest netted me 10-15 kills per use. The air support drone though is a pain.. it doesn't even kill in 1 burst on low health, and there is a lot of situations where your bot teammates steal the kill before it gets the 2nd burst off. I genuinely found getting 300 cloak kills less painful.

24 minutes ago, Pupik-Kaci26 said:

How do you boost Ammo supply box with another player ? Everytime we end up against eachother and switch fraction never works even tho it's enabled. 

Just invite your teammate to your squad with touchpad and open an online warzone without bots, u will be together in the same team.

47 minutes ago, Bilal_Ibrahim said:

play with 2-3 other players. I only lost 3 times. And we always won in 8 minutes. I grinded the 50wins in one day

that's how the game wants one to play but that is the best way unfortunately in the quoted post. otherwise if going it alone. it can be done with the turret guy to set up turrets at 3 of the enemy spawns then switch to the tank guy. a win isn't guaranteed unfortunately. if can turn it into a 2 player game only need 1.0k points. outpost map is best imo.

Edited by Lordguwa

On 30/7/2022 at 3:28 AM, TheRedMaverick said:

Yeah I actually ended up creating a 4 person game with no bots. I figured randoms wouldn't care enough to join a public game at this point, especially a 4 person match, and it worked out well.

Also I posted updated pictures on exactly where to place the E-Pulse Emitter in the center of the map so you get 4 stuns per pulse. Post can be found here:

That's the real deal, 4 stuns every pulse (100 points, easy to track, 25 each), got the ability maxed in no time, thanks a lot!

Edited by breakXedge
  • Like 3