Forgotten Saga trophies

I think Ubi said they'd continue to update Valhalla with new content throughout 2022... So I expect at least one more DLC after this one, possibly a continuation of the Tombs of the Fallen. Come 2023, we should be good and done, though! >.<

• Like 3

1 minute ago, amnesty15 said:

At least yearly games can be finished and then forgotten about. I'm *so* ready to uninstall Valhalla once the DLCs finally stop coming!

You still keep it on your HDD? I always have to download both version and they eat up a huge space on my SSD & HDD so no thanks. I really hope this is last one we get. It was fun and all but enough is enough

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, MilanYildirim said:

You still keep it on your HDD? I always have to download both version and they eat up a huge space on my SSD & HDD so no thanks. I really hope this is last one we get. It was fun and all but enough is enough

Yeah. I usually only play one game at a time anyway, so the space isn't so much of an issue. My internet can be slow at times, and downloading it again and waiting for the seven million updates to be applied again is just not worth the hassle T_T

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, MilanYildirim said:

I heard they planned to release an "Epilogue" at the end of 2022, so I expect more trophies to come.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MilanYildirim said:

8TB external is great for games like these, just saying.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MilanYildirim said:

Agreed. Will keep an eye on that for Black Friday. Do you any recommendations?
Sorry we are getting out topic

I bought https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CQJBSQL a couple years back, tho it's gone up in price now. It's served me well thus far. 

3 hours ago, TheBlackFool said:

I'm pretty burnt out on Valhalla myself but it's pretty ridiculous how much you guys will criticize them for supporting the game. You really don't have to keep playing, no one is forcing you to. It isn't a negative at all that they are still adding stuff to Valhalla.

I find it kind of cool that they're still supporting a game this far from release. Yeah, the game size is huge, but can be mitigated by backing up on external. That said, people would likely be less burned out if they take the game slowly, rather than 100%ing as quick as possible. I've been waiting for all DLCs to finish, before starting on this game, as I really liked the prior two games. 

On 29.7.2022 at 8:40 PM, Jasko_SOA said:

Definitely not buying the next AC game.

Screw that kind of DLC policy.

Zombie Army 4 was also the reason why I didn't buy Sniper Elite 5. These Devs really want to milk us trophy hunters1f644.png

exaclty and 100% my opinion. also the game was a huge letdown for me but what they do here is beyond everything i can tolerate. glad i haven't paid a single dime for their dlc stuff and i won't.

I’ve said it before, no harm in commiserating with fellow trophy hunters about added trophies later in the life cycle of a game and added dlc. Yes, your choice to play or not but for those who are completionists, the gripes are harmless and the struggle is real. Understanding this is where the sense of community becomes stronger by supporting others. I get it, hope others can too. 

• Like 4