Forgotten Saga trophies

8 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

Can't believe the amount of people crying about free DLC trophies, the f**k is wrong with you? If you don't like it don't play it, it's as simple as that. Moaning about a game been supported is absolutely ridiculous. 

I can't reiterate this enough. Trophy hunters are the worst people sometimes

• Like 4

12 hours ago, fresquinho said:

Thank God I never started this game ???

Although I didn't like the DLCs so far and the Mastery Challenges were a pain, I do not regret playing this game.

I love it and I'm glad I put over 300 hours into it... I don't think DLCs should stop people from starting a game, even if you're a completionist... but to each their own ? ?

• Like 4

Zero problems here, I actually enjoy the game. It's not very Assassin's Creedy as the ideal playstyle is just running up to enemies and killing them all in 1-2 hits, but I have fun with the game.

Hopefully this mode will make combat a bit more challenging if things are randomized.

• Like 2

On 7/29/2022 at 8:40 PM, Jasko_SOA said:

[snip]

These Devs really want to milk us trophy hunters1f644.png

Yes, and sadly it is working...

My nipples are raw and they deeply long for the days that a game was developed and shipped complete

Or maybe I'm just getting old :hmm:

19 hours ago, TrophyChief said:

Fair warning to those who have stumbled across this thread and haven't started AC Valhalla yet and want to 100% the game...plan on over 200 hundred hours at this point. My gosh!

Excellent news :D 

I logged about 130 in AC Odyssey and I've been wanting to start this one for a while, but I don't have any space on my PS4 atm. Trying to get through some of my other bigger games first, like Horizon Zero Dawn, which feels like AC-lite but is still enjoyable!

8 hours ago, anotherfangirl said:

Although I didn't like the DLCs so far and the Mastery Challenges were a pain, I do not regret playing this game.

I love it and I'm glad I put over 300 hours into it... I don't think DLCs should stop people from starting a game, even if you're a completionist... but to each their own 1f914.png 1f604.png

These new AC games are not my thing, I'm a O.G in this, I prefer the old games and I absolutely despise and hate what the franchise has become so that's another reason why I didn't start it. Didn't play Origins, didn't play Odyssey and probably will never play this one.

Edited by fresquinho
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, colia100 said:

Yes, and sadly it is working...

My nipples are raw and they deeply long for the days that a game was developed and shipped complete

Or maybe I'm just getting old :hmm:

I'd agree with this back when horse armor was a novelty, but the biggest criticism of AC Valhalla since day one has been that there's just too much content. Not sure "incomplete" is exactly how I'd describe it.

• Like 2

The way I see it, Valhalla was a 'complete' game when it came out with plenty of content to validate it's existence. Everything we got after that was extra, either free or paid, content. Some of it was good, some of it wasn't all-that, but I didn't hate any of it so much I don't want to play anymore. I really enjoyed (most of) the time I spent on this game.

All that being said, I'll still be happy when I can permanently put this game on the 'finished pile' :P

• Like 4

Can anyone give a rough idea of how difficult/buggy the trophies are?

Also, I hear there's a final story DLC to be released giving Eivor his closure/death scene. Does anyone know if this will be the final trophies added to the game? I just want to sell this off so bad but the completionist in me says... not yet, hold on.

On 7/31/2022 at 6:36 PM, TrophyChief said:

Fair warning to those who have stumbled across this thread and haven't started AC Valhalla yet and want to 100% the game...plan on over 200 hundred hours at this point. My gosh!

That's not entirely accurate. It's more like around 130-150 hours to 100% complete the game and get all trophies including DLC. 

My 100% playtime prior to starting the Forgotten Saga was 145 hours and that was with messing around quite a bit and not being totally efficient. Plus quite a few replays of some of the mastery challenges really inflated my playtime. More skilled players can probably get the 100% in under 130 hours or so especially if you skip all the dialogue sequences and just read the subtitles instead, that'll cut your playtime by quite a bit just by doing that. 

All of you guys complaining about this game having lots of DLC are pathetic. This was something that was already known that this game would continue to have year two content updates. If you don't wanna play the game anymore and feel like its too bloated then just don't play it and stop bitching about it. Having a game continue to be supported and have updates is awesome and this update is completely free and you guys are still bitching about it.

• Like 2

There's only 3 things that are bad tbh:

- Asking money again for these new dlc's.. I've already paid a whole bunch for the game when it launched (big version edition with all the stuff)

- Having to install both ps4 AND ps5 version everytime there's new dlc

- Jumping back and forth between both versions to autopop everything 

oh well I still like the game tho

I have to say, I'm actually quite shocked how much I actually enjoyed this DLC. 

The rogue-lite aspect is well-balanced and it actually works really well at keeping you engaged and playing without getting too boring. 

I think Ubisoft actually did a good here y'all. If only all the DLC for this game was like this then there probably wouldn't be so much bitching about the game having 'too much content'. Too much content is a good problem to have if the content is good and this DLC was good.

The rest of the DLC? Not so much. 

• Like 3

On 1.8.2022 at 1:36 AM, TrophyChief said:

Yep, I'm currently 216 hours in and I haven't even started on the Mastery trophies and I also got one Forgotten Saga trophy left (killing Hel with the Draugr's Toll outfit equipped). If I manage to 100% this game it'll be by far the longest one I've completed.

Edited by Janire1911
  • Like 2